Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG (5950 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / Tinubu And Yorubas Will Cry For Regionalism When PDP Flashed APC 2019 / Regionalism Better Than True Federalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by Sirsubway1: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twistaray:

Wahalai kagiko..

The tin tire my blohoda grin grin grin

Yeeeboo and wayooo

Perhaps,just maybe if the FG can have total control of enugu as well we can change our mind concerning lagos, eko ile too grin grin

Ibo and wayooo eh!

Very greedy and self centered. They want biafra and still want Lagos, PorthHarcourt e.t.c. Some people are just shameless. Spits

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Everyone can now see the greed in these people. An average Ibo man will rather die in Lagos than return to there erosion republic. You want regionalism yet crying over Lagos. Why should my people be excluded from there Yoruba kinsmen, is that not madness and greed for these landgrabbers. Smh

I never said you lagos Yorubas should be excluded from your brothers in the Sw what I am saying that as a former captial, it should have some sort of special ststus don't you think so?

I also said same should be applied to Abuja & Calabar why are the people of those states not splashing spit everywhere like you?

Are you the only one that has ancestral land? Who wants to grab your land?
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Now I know you have no shame. FG didnt build the seaport, the FG should annex your region too since they built the Niger bridge. You see what greed is doing to your life. This is terrible.

If there is any former capital on my ancestral land then same should apply but there is none.

What is your problem? Are we going to drive you away from your land?

smh.
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
PentiumPro:

Load of crap. Go and learn more about the Aburi accord and the resolutions. It was a war that was clearly could have been prevented if Ojukwu was not on ego trip with Gowon.
Both were army officers that suffered juvenile delinquencies and human beings were sacrificed to massage their egos..

If Gowon had respected the Aburi accord would there have been a war?

They started the war by invading us.
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by Sirsubway1: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
[s]
HurtgenForest:

I never said you lagos Yorubas should be excluded from your brothers in the Sw what I am saying that as a former captial, it should have some sort of special ststus don't you think so?

I also said same should be applied to Abuja & Calabar why are the people of those states not splashing spit everywhere like you?

Are you the only one that has ancestral land? Who wants to grab your land?
[/s]

Lagos was the former capital and not Lagos state. Why should my ancestral land be excluded from my blood brothers and kins. Whats your own with Lagos? You are Ibo and crying because of Lagos, since you want regionalism you should be worried about SE and not SW. Why are you people greedy and love fighting over other peoples land.

Regionalism, federalism or breakup of Nigeria, We are with our blood and we remain under SW. Leave us alone.

5 Likes

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Very greedy and self centered. They want biafra and still want Lagos, PorthHarcourt e.t.c. Some people are just shameless. Spits

Was it only Lagos you saw there? What of Calabar and Abuja?

Nawa ooo.
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sirsubway1:
[s][/s]

Lagos was the former capital and not Lagos state. Why should my ancestral land be excluded from my blood brothers and kins. Whats your own with Lagos? You are Ibo and crying because of Lagos, since you want regionalism you should be worried about SE and not SW. Why are you people greedy and love fighting over other peoples land.

Regionalism, federalism or breakup of Nigeria, We are with our blood and we remains under SW. Leave us alone.

Look, it is Lagos & SW do you understand now just like Abuja and MB

Stop pretending that you don't know that the former capital was all of lagos before it was moved to Abuja.

Ok!
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by Sirsubway1: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
HurtgenForest:

If there is any former capital on my ancestral land then same should apply but there is none.

What is your problem? Are we going to drive you away from your land?

smh.

Leave my state alone and face your biafra. Why do you want to die cos of Lagos? Dont you have shame? We are Yoruba and under SW, be worried about your region and leave us alone. Greediness can leads to untimely death, na by force?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by Sirsubway1: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Was it only Lagos you saw there? What of Calabar and Abuja?

Nawa ooo.

A sincere Ibo man with shame should be worried about SE and not SW. Whats your own with us? Calabar can do anything they want and not our concern. I am concerned with my state and ancestral land, we are Yoruba and under the SW and will forever be with our bloods. Thanks for your concern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by Sirsubway1: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Look, it is Lagos & SW do you understand now just like Abuja and MB

Stop pretending that you don't know that the former capital was all of lagos before it was moved to Abuja.

Ok!

Ibo and greed. Former capital was Lagos and not the whole Lagos state. I still dont know why an Ibo man want to die cos of Lagos.

Pls, dont you have shame at all? This is disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
HurtgenForest:

So federalism is not good again abi?

I think Diversification would take place before Federalism.If Federalism happens tommorrow the SS would have a massive head start,cos they already have oil facilities and connections in place to make money from their resources,other regions dont have such facilities.
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Leave my state alone and face your biafra. Why do you want to die cos of Lagos? Dont you have shame? We are Yoruba and under SW, be worried about your region and leave us alone. Greediness can leads to untimely death, na by force?

Who wants to die because of Lagos?

Why do you people want to drive us out and acquire all our properties
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I think Diversification would take place before Federalism.I Federalism happens tommorrow the SS would have a massive head start,cos they already have oil facilities and connections in place to make money from their resources,other regions dont have such facilities.

That is true.

The only problem will be that it will be a mini Nigeria, go figure. cheesy
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by Sirsubway1: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Who wants to die because of Lagos?

Why do you people want to drive us out and acquire all our properties

Which properties do you have? You only have your gala bag and fan yogo plastic. You want biafra and still fighting over Lagos. This is pure madness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Ibo and greed. Former capital was Lagos and not the whole Lagos state. I still dont know why an Ibo man want to die cos of Lagos.

Pls, dont you have shame at all? This is disgusting.

You mean Lagos state was not the capital before it was moved to Abuja?

I don't understand you.
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by SuperS1Panther: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I think Diversification would take place before Federalism.I Federalism happens tommorrow the SS would have a massive head start,cos they already have oil facilities and connections in place to make money from their resources,other regions dont have such facilities.

That is their comparative gain.

North will have head start in agriculture, SW will have head start in finances, manufacturing, real estate, commerce and crop production, while SE will have head start in whatever they care to have head start in, if there is any.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Which properties do you have? You only have your gala bag and fan yogo plastic. You want biafra and still fighting over Lagos. This is pure madness.

What do you have in Lagos,

Return to your Oyo state.

Why is it that every Yoruba I come across is from lagos state?

Which Yorubas are from Osun, Ekiti, Oyo and others??
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by Sirsubway1: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
HurtgenForest:

You mean Lagos state was not the capital before it was moved to Abuja?

I don't understand you.

There is difference between Lagos of Capital and Lagos state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

That is their comparative gain.

North will have head start in agriculture, SW will have head start in finances and commerce and crop production, while SE will have head start in whatever they care to have head start, if there is any.

We are the Japan of Africa and will do very well.

Besides we will have to adjust boundaries when regionalism kicks in.

We will take back our lands given to Rivers state in 1976 i.e Obigbo & Egbema.

We will take our lands in Delta north and even in Benue & Edo if they desire to join us.
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sirsubway1:

What is all these?

Lagos is Lagos jor.
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by Sirsubway1: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
HurtgenForest:

What do you have in Lagos,

Return to your Oyo state.

Why is it that every Yoruba I come across is from lagos state?

Which Yorubas are from Osun, Ekiti, Oyo and others??

You are running mad and its better we tie you down before you kill yourself. An Awori man should return to Oyo state for what? That greed in you will surely consume you soon. You are fighting those in PH, Delta and now bringing your land grabbing greed to Lagos. This must be a long term generational curse.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by SuperS1Panther: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
HurtgenForest:

We are the Japan of Africa and will do very well.

Besides we will have to adjust boundaries when regionalism kicks in.

We will take back our lands given to Rivers state in 1976 i.e Obigbo & Egbema.

We will take our lands in Delta north and even in Benue & Edo if they desire to join us.

Focus your energy on that, rather than crying over Lagos, Abuja and Calabar that are outside your purview.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by Sirsubway1: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
HurtgenForest:

What is all these?

Lagos is Lagos jor.

Face your fan yogo selling and stop killing yourself over another mans land. You run away from your erosion ravaged land and want to die cos of Lag, shame uno even get sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by SuperS1Panther: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Those Red Mudsters need some lectures. The whole of Lagos Capital is just Marina, VI and Ikoyi.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Face your fan yogo selling and stop killing yourself over another mans land. You run away from your erosion ravaged land and want to die cos of Lag, shame uno even get sef.

You too go back to Soka forest and sell agbo. grin grin
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by Sirsubway1: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Those Red Mudsters need some lectures. The whole of Lagos Capital is just Marina, VI and Ikoyi.

How do you expect someone that was cargoed with other Ibos to Lagos through Ekeledili Chukwu abi wetin den dey call the bus name. He is not worried about his own region but shedding tears over Lagos. Shame eno even get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by SuperS1Panther: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sirsubway1:

How do you expect someone that was cargoed with other Ibos to Lagos through Ekeledili Chukwu abi wetin den dey call the bus name. He is not worried about his own region but shedding tears over Lagos. Shame eno even get.

They do not have any iota of shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sirsubway1:

You are running mad and its better we tie you down before you kill yourself. An Awori man should return to Oyo state for what? That greed in you will surely consume you soon. You are fighting those in PH, Delta and now bringing your land grabbing greed to Lagos. This must be a long term generational curse.

We are not fighting anyone in Delta, we know where our land ends in Delta state so don't worry about that. Same with Rivers states, others can join the Niger Delta Republic. cheesy
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by Sirsubway1: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
HurtgenForest:

You too go back to Soka forest and sell agbo. grin grin

There is no forest in my state. You should direct your pains and anger to your erosion ravaged land, greediness and landgrabbing aint going to work in SW. Stick to your landgrabbing scheme in SS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by Sirsubway1: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
HurtgenForest:

We are not fighting anyone in Delta, we know where our land ends in Delta state so don't worry about that. Same with Rivers states, others can join the Niger Delta Republic. cheesy

I dont care about what happens in Delta or Calabar, its the problem of those from there. I care about my ancestral land and the whole SW land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by HurtgenForest: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

They do not have any iota of shame.

What is there to be ashmed of? Are we saying the people of Lagos should leave their land for us?

We are saying that the state should be under the FG will that not be very good for the people?
Re: Let Us Have Regionalism With FCT & Former Capitals Under The FG by PentiumPro(f): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
HurtgenForest:

If Gowon had respected the Aburi accord would there have been a war?

They started the war by invading us.

Why are you lying shamelessly, they simply brought the offensive to you.
Ojukwu claimed to have the best army in the whole of Africa on the eve of the war, he was obviously ready and prepared for war, it was not until it started the world realized that[b] he was just an arrogant boastful iddiot.[/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola And Ungrateful Ambode. 2015 Election. PICS. / Nigerian Man Arrested In London For Instigating Killing Of Igbos / Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.