Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,255 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

What Would You: Hmmmmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You: Hmmmmm (689 Views)

Hmmmmm! Mak Una Come See Oooo / PICS; Guyz That Like Gonking Fat Butt Women,hmmmmm / Only Stupid Girls Get Married.. .. Hmmmmm.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You: Hmmmmm by davtech007(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2009
Hello! NLrs what would you do if 2days to your wedding you called your wife to be on the phone to find out how she was doing, she picked the call and your started hearing some strange noise(meaning that someone is having sex with her on the bed at that moment). What would you do? And for the ladies what would you do if its your man. Okay here is it, I heard of someone that called his wife to be on phone to find out how she was doing, guess what he was hearing from the lady he wants to get married to in two days time(because she carried away when she mistakenly pickupĀ  the phone) strange noise from the background, a man was on top of her, sexing her, what a shame and they don't know the phone was still on. Someone that was to wed in two days.
Re: What Would You: Hmmmmm by alfchye(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2009
hey fool.I think you have made a good script for a nollywood film.It makes no sense, how can you tell it is the sound of sex making?
Re: What Would You: Hmmmmm by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2009
Lmfao. . . grin grin grin
Re: What Would You: Hmmmmm by toshacer: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2009
someone was on top of her sexing her? Hmmm, how do you know? Your head wey be like peni s head so. stupid u.

(1) (Reply)

Where Did U Meet Your Spouse / Will You Stick Out Your Neck For Him/her? / Is She Still My First And True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.