Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Is She Still My First And True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still My First And True Love? (684 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / what is the difference between first love and true love / If U Were To Choose Btw $1,000,000 And True Love. Which Would It Be And Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is She Still My First And True Love? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
After break up of an Eight (cool years relationship, is it still right to say SHE IS MY FIRST AND TRUE LUV and vice versa for her?

Just curios, becos of when the going was good and all that was said, shared and done! Now its just an history, but deep down both of dems mind, can they ever share the same bond they once had with their new partners, dont 4get there are secrets involved that is discriminating and shameful!

Whats the house opinion on this?

(1) (Reply)

In Luv With The Stripper / I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend / Should Nigerian Ladies Remain As Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.