Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments (68613 Views)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / Osun Students Appear In Church Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2016
Why is this omo ainiran quoting me?

Dem swear for your family?

ojuu4u:

Look at ursef and ur generation now. Dnt u see stagnation and backwardness in ur family. Foolish person. Am not surprised, guy like u stabbed in kano anoda one stabbed in U S A. U too doing nonsenses on Nairaland that was what they asked u to do during Ramadan
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by olaitan9291(m): 6:36am On Jun 15, 2016
taiwo005:
Lol... Na so! if muslims are to use ijab to school, then Christians are to go with choir uniform

is their church garments the same with the recommended school uniform?
because Muslims wear hijab corresponding with the school uniform.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Rexyl(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2016
SIRRDIQ:
what do u wan the Christians Leaders to do?..after all u yoruba started it.....we the Hausa Christian were fighting despise our condition then to keep a Christian on top.....but the yorubas take us has if we don't know wat we were doing instead run after thier brother(VP) Thank God the result is started there not here....

Christians here are not relaxed as you might have thought in the fight against the gate of hell trying to open wide as a result of manipulations by the devil using its agents in various ways. I think the most difficult battle is the battle against Satan. He manipulates and uses all tricks.

People are praying, though they need to do more and moving to God in holiness and righteousness for timely answers to prayers.

May be you don't know Psalm 68:1; 2 Chronicle 20:15 are already working in the spiritual warfare
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by udatso: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2016
This is actually funny considering the fact that the Christians are supposed to be the 'tolerant ones'.
Let's observe Some very notable points:

1.Hijab is compulsory on all MuSlims (matured females)

2. Failure To carry out this act is a direct disobedience of Allah'S commandment

3. Muslims are to wear hijab as long as they are in public places or with non_mahram(people they can marry)

4.it is not done by just because some other religion does something else

Unfortunately Christians as a result of their intolerance have actually started to do things the Bible didn't command them to do. This begs the questions:

1. Is there a dress code for Christians?

2. Will they be punished by their God for not implemementing this dress code assuming there is?

3. Do they wear these their robes and other Christian garments (what ever that means) to farms and other public places. ?

4. Is the supposed Christian dress code only for primary and secondary school students? What of tertiary, workers and others?

Christians are actually doing things contrary to their religion ( or relationship with God as some may call it) just to spite the Muslims. Unfortunately, we do not care.

The question is how long are these kids willing to continue doing what won't affect their salvation in any way?

Please note that I don't care what Christians wear To school as long as its decent but they should do it because it's the right thing to do not because Muslims are doing it. Enough of the Follow follow

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by SuperS1Panther: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2016
doveda:
You need hide your face in shame

The first university in the world was established by Muslims. The numbers you use are called Arabic numerals for a reason. The academic world will tell you the contribution of Islam to disciplines such as Mathema.tics, Medicine, Surgery, and Philosophy. There was a reason the British empire didn't interfere with the North.

We know you hate Islam, just say soundecided. You don't have to lie or act like a mor.on to prove.

I repeat, you do not have any iota of shame in you.

I can as well give you the chronicles of contribution of Xtianity and other faiths to the world from time immemorial till date.

Again, in modern contemporary time what has been the contribution of your Arabic Religion to the world. If Muslims of old contributed to knowledge, what are modern Muslims contributing to Humanity apart from terrorism, beheading, enslaving of women, paedophilia etc.

You should be ashamed of you the current Muslims in comparison to the knowledgeable Muslims of Old. Xtian Missisonaries built schools, hospitals, brought education and encouraged people to go to school. It is the same schools you are fighting over without shame.

Please tell us what has been the impact of the Islamic missionaries on us. Schools they never built, Hospitals they never contributed. Madras were built and it is the major reason al-majiris are in abundance in the north.

If you feel I hate your Arabic religion, that is your cup of tea. I am a yoruba boy with a good share of Muslims in my family, they are neither fanatics nor terrorists like some of you. My grandparents on both sides are Muslims, I have aunt and uncles that are Muslims, I go there to eat sallah meat and they come over for Xmas.

If you are from a family that hatred for other faiths is entrenched in your family, that is your headache and you can as well relocate to Iran. Utter rubbish and keep being the hateful nonetity that you are.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Rexyl(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2016
udatso:
This is actually funny considering the fact that the Christians are supposed to be the 'tolerant ones'.
Let's observe Some very notable points:

1.Hijab is compulsory on all MuSlims (matured females)

2. Failure To carry out this act is a direct disobedience of Allah'S commandment

3. Muslims are to wear hijab as long as they are in public places or with non_mahram(people they can marry)

4.it is not done by just because some other religion does something else

Unfortunately Christians as a result of their intolerance have actually started to do things the Bible didn't command them to do. This begs the questions:

1. Is there a dress code for Christians?

2. Will they be punished by their God for not implemementing this dress code assuming there is?

3. Do they wear these their robes and other Christian garments (what ever that means) to farms and other public places. ?

4. Is the supposed Christian dress code only for primary and secondary school students? What of tertiary, workers and others?

Christians are actually doing things contrary to their religion ( or relationship with God as some may call it) just to spite the Muslims. Unfortunately, we do not care.

The question is how long are these kids willing to continue doing what won't affect their salvation in any way?

Please note that I don't care what Christians wear To school but they should do it because it's the right thing to do not because Muslims are doing it. Enough of the Follow follow

our leaders political and spiritual should stop acting as the agents of destabilization and their followers should get sense and stop being foolish followers. Christians are not against Islamic uniform or identity if done in the right manner. Have you seen Christians reacting against Islamic heritage in muslin schools? But why should they transgress and break up Christian heritage in Christian schools? It is not good to look for trouble and cause chaos.

Religion or no religion - I am surprised to read that Islamic groups are seriously pursuing Arab Interest. How can some Muslims be saying they must pull down western influence and replace it with that of Arabs, even if it must be achieved by inflicting pains and sorrow. And many will say the terrorists have no sympathizers.

Note this - Religion doesn't make ppl holy and acceptable to God, it gives info about God and how to relate with him without hurting anyone.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by yazach: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2016
The island country of Iceland has officially declared .Christianity a public health hazard The law proclaiming the radical idea was signed recently by *Prime Minister Sigurður Ingi Jóhannsson in the spirit of “protecting the elderly from scams, our children from nightmares, and the general population from chicanery.”
As strong as the law’s language is, it does not restrict the free exercise of religion by any citizen or visitor.
A coalition of Lutherans, Catholics, and other Christian sects have formed an organization to combat the image that they contribute to the erosion of psychological well-being.
“Yes, certain rogues have used Christianity to fleece the old and give hellish nightmares to the young,” explained Reverend Andrew Canard.

Source: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/laughingindisbelief/2016/04/iceland-declares-christianity-a-public-health-hazard/[b]
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by donodion(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Aregbesola is another South West ' State Administrator' a.k.a Governor, that is deemed incapable of safely and successfully running the affairs of Osun state.
If this wont spark religious crisis in Osun and spread like wild fire around SW, i see possibility of ethnic strife rising again.

Do people still remember the carnage of Ife-Modakeke crisis.... it took a form such as this when it started...We Vs Them.

Come.to think of it....religious crisis has ALWAYS been Christian Vs Moslems....while the Traditional practitioners have never been heard of creating massive social unrest such as this two religious groups....Why?
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by leksy07(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2016
Lol!

I respect other people's view on their religious convictions. And I do not mean to ridicule anybody.

But I get flabbergasted seeing some students in Osun dressing in Cele and Choir apparels on school uniforms in an uncivil attempt to protest the hijab judgment.

I don't think any sane person should waste his or her time on such transient distractions.

Let them dress like that on school uniforms to British and US embassies for Visa and interviews. Lol!

Also, those in Cele apparel on school uniforms can attend students fellowship in Redeem, Mountain of Fire or Four Square and see how they would be greatly honoured and welcomed.

Then, those on the choir apparel on school uniforms can attend students fellowship in C&S and Cele churches.

After all , Cele and Choir clothes are recognized among"global students' apparels" like the hijab. Lol!

And when they get home, they should also wear the cele and choir apparels on their domestic clothes just like the Muslims wear their hijabs on every other apparel.
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by msal2016: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2016
You people are disgracing, we the people of the this state and this local government area. Pls try and settle this issue within your self before it will be out of hands.It wasn't written in any of the Two books both Al-Qur'an and Bible that the Almighty ALLAH (GOD) compelled the Prophets to force anyone into the religions.What you are turning the school system into in the state is becoming insulting.May the government should follow the old system of education within the state.Muslim should go back to the Muslim school (e. As sharudeen, Amadian etc)where the can have access to their Hijab and christian should go back into the christian school(e.g Catholic,Apostolic etc) where they too can have access to the gown and stop disturbing the peace of state.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2016
What contribution?undecided. I shouldnt have started this with you, you are DVMB. You definitely need a history lesson what madrasas were like in those days and what Islam actually brought.

You are full of hate. You are cursed to hate and guess what, you shall die of hate. Cursed offspring from a cursed generation!

You can keep spewing trash, it won't change the fact that these ladies will not take off their hijabs and the mor.ons wearing robes will get tired of it!
Neither would it change the fact that hijab would be allowed in any public establishment in Nigeria no matter how loud you screech or hard you spew your biletongue

Islam my religion, Islam, their nightmaretonguegrin

Oya continue to bark! Child of hate!grin

SuperS1Panther:

I repeat, you do not have any iota of shame in you.

I can as well give you the chronicles of contribution of Xtianity and other faiths to the world from time immemorial till date.

Again, in modern contemporary time what has been the contribution of your Arabic Religion to the world. If Muslims of old contributed to knowledge, what are modern Muslims contributing to Humanity apart from terrorism, beheading, enslaving of women, paedophilia etc.

You should be ashamed of you the current Muslims in comparison to the knowledgeable Muslims of Old. Xtian Missisonaries built schools, hospitals, brought education and encouraged people to go to school. It is the same schools you are fighting over without shame.

Please tell us what has been the impact of the Islamic missionaries on us. Schools they never built, Hospitals they never contributed. Madras were built and it is the major reason al-majiris are in abundance in the north.

If you feel I hate your Arabic religion, that is your cup of tea. I am a yoruba boy with a good share of Muslims in my family, they are neither fanatics nor terrorists like some of you. My grandparents on both sides are Muslims, I have aunt and uncles that are Muslims, I go there to eat sallah meat and they come over for Xmas.

If you are from a family that hatred for other faiths is entrenched in your family, that is your headache and you can as well relocate to Iran. Utter rubbish and keep being the hateful nonetity that you are.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by SuperS1Panther: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2016
doveda:
What contribution?undecided. I shouldnt have started this with you, you are DVMB. You definitely need a history lesson what madrasas were like in those days and what Islam actually brought.

You are full of hate. You are cursed to hate and guess what, you shall die of hate. Cursed offspring from a cursed generation!

You can keep spewing trash, it won't change the fact that these ladies will not take off their hijabs and the mor.ons wearing robes will get tired of it!
Neither would it change the fact that hijab would be allowed in any public establishment in Nigeria no matter how loud you screech or hard you spew your biletongue

Islam my religion, Islam, their nightmaretonguegrin

Oya continue to bark! Child of hate!;

Why are you now vituperating like a rabid dog that you are.

You can worship whatever you like, who gives a hoot. Any lady can wear hijab or whatever, it is no one's business.

Others too can wear whatever that suits them, whether in public or private, it is not your f..king business.

Madrasas of old are centres of knowledge, present day Madrasas are terrorist breeding ground all over the world, including you this useless thing.

I still repeat, what is the contribution of the Arabic religion to Humanity in modern contemporary time.

Syrians will rather prefer to head towards Xtian states in Europe rather than head towards Saudi Arabia or Iran or Oman or Bahrain? Why? What value has the Arabic religion added to the people in that region apart from war, terrorism and blood?

I am awaiting your rabid vituperation, hateful son of terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by skill4biz: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2016
In my own opinion Aregbesola shld be held responsible 4 all these crisis.
B4 dis administration started pple of Oshun lived 2gether peaceful.I
believed dis can’t happen in Muslim sch where somebody
Would just wear short skirt without hijab 2 a Islamic sch let be fair 2 each other.
I hv always says, dat terrorist will continued 2 increase until Islamic countries
Like Saudi Arabic etc would allowed other religion 2 practice their religion
Like other countries allowed muslims 2 practice their without difficult.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by skill4biz: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Lukay99:

Please Nigeria is not a secular state. Nigerians are usually religious even though they don't really practice what they preach a very good example will be Christians preaching "tolerance of other faith" yet they refuse to let others (Muslims) practice their faith and yes wearing of the hijab is not just a dress mode but it's an act of faith mandatory for all faithful female Muslims in every public places "The Hijab is an act of faith" so refusing the hijab is like denying the Christians the right to practice one of the major mandatory acts of Christians Faith.

How come gay's and lesbians can't marry in your so secular Nigeria? I'm happy it was not a Muslim government that stopped gay marriage in Nigeria because if it was buhari, you would have been shouting "objection" Nigeria is a secular state, your hatred of the Muslim will always make you guys supports what your own Bible is openly against e.g covering of the head by female.
Some of you guys are now claiming we muslims in the SW are not tolerance of other faith. really!!! We muslims have had to tolerate the oppression of Christians directly and indirectly right from the very first day the Christian white colonial so called masters and their missionary partner set their foot in Nigeria they created a school system that only put one religion(Christianity ) into account while neglecting other faiths that were already in place (e.g Islam and traditional believe, etc). The schools uniforms only put Christians in to account when it was created.

We've had to give up our religious rest day (Friday) to go government jobs and schools yet we don't complain but Christians don't have to give up Sunday's for nothing we are not even asking you guys to give up your Sunday and we are not even asking to get whole Friday's off, all we are asking for is to be able to cover our own heads not yours, according to our our beliefs. Only god knows what our muslims fathers have had to go through just to get the schools to close at 1pm on Friday's in the past.

Christians always calls muslims intolerance when we are just demanding basic religious Rights that they as Christians themselves are already enjoying.

If I live in Nigeria and pay my taxes that is used in building public schools in Nigeria yet I'm restricted from attending the school that I indirectly paid for just because of my belief? Even in western countries hijab is allowed in public schools (secular society ) but in Nigeria we see the opposite, I think it's either mental slavery of our Christians brothers and sisters are suffering from after independence from the colonial rule or it's just their hatred for muslims.

Please Christians are more than welcome to put on whatever they want to wear schools and if they still want wear their colonial master uniform that's fine too but don't make it most for the muslims. In a truly multi religion society that really practice tolerance of all its religions then school informs should only belongs in the private schools not the other way around. This is a public school for God's sake

Pls, not body is against hijap. Bt wat we a saying is that can a xtian governor brings a non Islamic sch 2 Muslim sch without given
Respect 2 how d operate in that sch, e.g can a muslim sch allow a girl not wearing hijap
Or a girl coming 2 sch with short skirt.Tell me where it’s done taken a xtian sch taken 2 a muslim
Sch. I thinking b4 this man came 2 be a governor muslim n xtian lived peaceful,then wat causes these problems.There ar many Islamic countries 2day dat will never allowed church build in their countries.that is y Islamic terrorist will not stop until all this countries tolerant other religion in their countries.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by udatso: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Rexyl:

our leaders political and spiritual should stop acting as the agents of destabilization and their followers should get sense and stop being foolish followers. Christians are not against Islamic uniform or identity
Actually they are. Haven't you been reading the posts in the thread?

if done in the right manner.
What's the right manner? Who/what determines the right manner for the Muslims? Christians?

Have you seen Christians reacting against Islamic heritage in muslin schools? But why should they transgress and break up Christian heritage in Christian schools? It is not good to look for trouble and cause chaos.
Since when did public schools become Christian schools?

Religion or no religion - I am surprised to read that Islamic groups are seriously pursuing Arab Interest. How can some Muslims be saying they must pull down western influence and replace it with that of Arabs, even if it must be achieved by inflicting pains and sorrow. And many will say the terrorists have no sympathizers.

Note this - Religion doesn't make ppl holy and acceptable to God, it gives info about God and how to relate with him without hurting anyone.

Not related to the current discussion

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by dozie3030: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2016
BrosPeter:
Caption needed.
Are you a final year student, about graduating? or you are an undergraduate student facing challenges with your undergraduate research or your undergraduate final year project?

Welcome to the VersityProject Community where all research, project topics, research materials, final year projects, graduating students projects and research is handled and properly delivered with no pain. Feel free to peruse through our very rich and large library and archive of projects, research materials and tools to aid your work.

We offer rich research content in several areas and departments, below are some readily available materials and project topics for free:

1. Accounting Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
2. Banking and Finance Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
3. Business Administration Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
4. Chemistry Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
5. Computer Science Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
6. Economics Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
7. English Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
8. Education Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
9. History Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
10. Marketing Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
11. Mass Communication Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
12. Micro-biology Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
13. Physics Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
14. Political Science Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
15. Public Administration Department Undergraduate and Final Year Project Topics
16. Software implementations
and more....

Project with implementations are also available at VersityProject.com

Feel free to contact our help desk at our Contact Page or Call Us: +234 (0) 803 367 0721. Reach us via email at support@versityproject.com.

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/versityproject (@versityproject)
Find Us on Facebook at https://facebook.com/versityproject

Take your educational journey with a smile.

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by udatso: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2016
leksy07:
Lol!

I respect other people's view on their religious convictions. And I do not mean to ridicule anybody.

But I get flabbergasted seeing some students in Osun dressing in Cele and Choir apparels on school uniforms in an uncivil attempt to protest the hijab judgment.

I don't think any sane person should waste his or her time on such transient distractions.

Let them dress like that on school uniforms to British and US embassies for Visa and interviews. Lol!

Also, those in Cele apparel on school uniforms can attend students fellowship in Redeem, Mountain of Fire or Four Square and see how they would be greatly honoured and welcomed.

Then, those on the choir apparel on school uniforms can attend students fellowship in C&S and Cele churches.

After all , Cele and Choir clothes are recognized among"global students' apparels" like the hijab. Lol!

And when they get home, they should also wear the cele and choir apparels on their domestic clothes just like the Muslims wear their hijabs on every other apparel.
[b][/b]
Well said. Couldn't have said it better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by chiedu7: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
SIRRDIQ:
what do u wan the Christians Leaders to do?..after all u yoruba started it.....we the Hausa Christian were fighting despise our condition then to keep a Christian on top.....but the yorubas take us has if we don't know wat we were doing instead run after thier brother(VP) Thank God the result is started there not here....

My brother in the Lord, I am Igbo not yoruba.

I did not know what you Christians in the North were going through till I watch Pastor Bosun Emmanuel's message.

All I can say is that I am very very sorry.

We in the south are foolish, very very foolish.
The Church has been infitrated by the occult.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by gannod(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sincere4u:

Remember Constantinople and all the many churches that has become history in Turkey. These islamists need some resistance.

This is one of the reasons I want Donald Trump to win in the US. The world needs somebody who can deal with them not minding whose ox is gored
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by SIRRDIQ(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
chiedu7:

My brother in the Lord, I am Igbo not yoruba.

I did not know what you Christians in the North were going through till I watch Pastor Bosun Emmanuel's message.

All I can say is that I am very very sorry.

We in the south are foolish, very very foolish.
The Church has been infitrated by the occult.
Their foolishness has finally bring problem on us....eg we Hausas....
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by SIRRDIQ(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Rexyl:

Christians here are not relaxed as you might have thought in the fight against the gate of hell trying to open wide as a result of manipulations by the devil using its agents in various ways. I think the most difficult battle is the battle against Satan. He manipulates and uses all tricks.

People are praying, though they need to do more and moving to God in holiness and righteousness for timely answers to prayers.

May be you don't know Psalm 68:1; 2 Chronicle 20:15 are already working in the spiritual warfare
all i can say here is.............Allah ya bamu lafia(Its well)
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by chiedu7: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
SIRRDIQ:
Their foolishness has finally bring problem on us....eg we Hausas....

yes oh, I feel for you guys.

Hold strong in Jesus please.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by SIRRDIQ(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
chiedu7:

yes oh, I feel for you guys.
Hold strong in Jesus please.
thanks sir
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by masseratti: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sincere4u:

Mtcheeeeew!! .
you can do better.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
doveda:
Awon omo Ale gbogbo!undecided

Names like Micheal, Joshua, Ruth, Hephizibah ain't uncommon in SW. Awon ota aje are beating their slaves masters names. We need to be very careful!

First of all, being vulgar is all your Islam teaches, right?

Those baptismal names you mentioned are not usually used by Yoruba Christians; they stick to Yoruba names. If you are not too radical to have Yoruba Christians as friends, what names do you call them?

Back to Yoruba Muslims, all my friends are called Arabic names; even, some think those arabic names are Yoruba names. You can see the extent of the indoctrination.

Finally, your comments so far do not show you are a man of peace; but show that you have been radicalized. From curses to abuses. So, grow up and stop being childish.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by 4amorc(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukay99:

A public school that collects money from a any government in any multi religion state should first put into consideration all the different religious(beliefs) before deciding on a school uniform which Nigeria failed to do, what we have today in Nigeria as school uniforms were mostly designed by the so called white colonial masters and their missionary partners who's tenets of the religion were used to justify the actions of the colonists(they used Christianity to justify rape, murder, theft, and empire). If the Nigerian states can come up with a school uniform that all the different religion within its boundaries are Ok with, then fine, but if not, then it should be no uniform in any public schools. Just like public schools in the U.S. were no uniforms.

But if you still insist on this same uniforms for muslims then I think the proper thing for you to do is to go start your own private Christian school were you can have 100% freedom to decide what others can and not wear

FREE

Go To www.AMORConline.com

and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

Mind control is a subtle, slow process- but, after the initial stages, extracting yourself becomes more and more difficult. Learn to recognize what that’s all about.

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by 4amorc(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Thank you for your learned and highly knowledgeable submission, that is devoid of emotions.

Fundamentally, the following questions must be answered:

1. What is a school uniform -- a dress or dressing mode to make the pupils appear the same, devoid of political, ethnic or even religious segregation.

2. Is Govt and her institution secular or religious or multireligious. All faiths that are tax payers have a stake in government and governance.

The moment a faith decides to enforce it's will on the collective property of the faiths, others will see it as injustice and also enforce their right.

Do you think Xtians dressing starts and ends with Choir Robe. For the C&S their sutana is very compulsory for them, likewise their Cap of Victory aka Fila Isegun.

Remove your mind from Xtianity and Islam, can you vouch that you know the mode of dressing of other faiths too eg Amorc, Rosicrucians, Traditionalists etc.

To prevent such anarchy, that is why a uniform was stipulated and once a faith deviates from it, it is only fair and just for others to follow suit.

FREE

Go To www.AMORConline.com

and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

There are two stages to cult capture. The first is cognitive persuasion, which is very much like powerful advertising. The second is trance induction. Avoid them both.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.