Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments (68614 Views)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / Osun Students Appear In Church Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Apelex(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Wonderful. I love this
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Innodon(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Armaggedon: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
So much for so called religious tolerant people
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by teebaxy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
The Christian student be - na think sey na only una love God

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by quickly: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
what of babalawo pikin?
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by DPricey1(f): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is hilarious!
Only in Nigeria; My country!
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by oodua1stson: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Christians and Muslims= jokers
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by ajalawole(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
cheesy i trust my osun people, them no tolerate nonsense. We are not in the north. But Nigerian just like to take religion to another level
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by loomer: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na heat go kill una
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by smellingmenses: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
nice
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by nigerianvenom(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
I love this. An eye for an eye makes d world a perfect place because if u kill me, be rest assured that u will be kill aswell.
I love osun state Christians

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Cherishing(f): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
lol grin Nigerians are damn funny

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by guyla: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
The christians should drop the fight, its funny and inconvenients the students, we have a God that fights we are not like the others that fight for their God, ours will do what he will do at the right time

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by shaddoww: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Remii:
no problem, let's see for how long they can sustain it, Muslims are known with hijab in public places, how many others wear their regalia everywhere?
Lord chosen charismatic church

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by nepapole(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
"Nigeria should be taken to yaba left". This country don run mad finish.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by joseph1832(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
LOL. I believe this was what Fela meant when he said: "Confusion break bone oh, ye kpa". That judge erred when he allowed moslems girls to wear hijab.

Schools and most especially government should be neutral when it comes to religious matters.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by omotroyz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rxpetite:
grin grin grin grin where are the pagans?
what is d definition of pagan?
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Akinaukwa: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is a mere display of fundamental religious rights. Madness everywhere. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by izzou(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
shaddoww:
Lord chosen charismatic church
I didnt want to comment before but when i read this,i changed my mind
You are wicked
Very wicked
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by passionate88: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
No be that idiot aregberascal state? That state just dey suffer dey go, after dm go dey lie give us down south say Yorubas are tolerant when it comes to religion.
Those guys are doing taqiyya
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by deking(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
We should know that a nation is built on love and tolerance.

Not hatred.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by smellingmenses: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
droplet ni

guyla:
The christians should drop the fight, its funny and inconvenients the students, we have a God that fights we are not like the others that fight for their God, ours will do what he will do at the right time

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Agbgift(f): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Even ifa go dress e pikin their own style come sch too.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by sellydion: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
THIS IS WHEN YOU HAVE THINK LESS LEADERS.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Richman15: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
That is Good. Muslims are always HYPOCRITICAL in there Religious Practices. Eye Service Religion. Is wearing hijab, even to School, makes you a Good Muslim? Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by macaranta(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Issorait
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doctokwus: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
The governor was a bad choice
Aregbesola is d face of yoru ba muslim extremism.
A failed governor

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by dadebayo1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
The judge said no one should stop anyone from expressing his or her fundermental rights.. So the students are right... Let everyone including the traditional folks dress to school in their robes... Smh for my dear country.....
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Rilwayne001: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by masseratti: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Its unfortunate if we Christians cant tolerate Muslims to wear just hijab to sch, at least we can see their faces, what our church leaders have problem with is schools established by missionaries being attended by Muslims in hijab, but they forgot that Jesus came for everyone both the believers and un believers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.