Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? (48817 Views)

Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
adedayoadeoye:
pls wat do I need to send to u cos I want to apply too.can we chat on watsap here is my digits 08062674538

ur BVN number,ur passport photograph,email address ,phone number , valid CV,nysc certificate.these are what u need to apply if you have it mail me on cchuks173@gmail.com I will apply via my computer for you free or if you are in Lagos visit my computer center at 143 mobolaji bank Anthony way Ikeja
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by chimauga(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
N-power is a scam. It is Just to keep jobless youth busy with there android phones,while govt is busy with useless works .

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Osunnyt(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
I have not been able to apply.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by joncom(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
How did 400, 000 applicants apply? This government can lie.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by youngest85(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
emperorchedda:
Nothing in Nigeria works straight

Just hope the server doesn't crash due to overcrowding and heavy number of jobless people trying to log in.

It's so sad to wake up discovering you're a Nigerian embarassed
My broda, I wish i cud jst change my nationality!
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Skseries: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
enshi:

You are so not wise.... A credible graduate wont reason like you just did.... Pathetic
if u look am now mayb Na lower or 3rd class I'm carry o.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Stevosty: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Simple question, have you applied? Turned to a comedy scene. Lol. I did apply successfully.,
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Lifehack: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Watch how to apply for Npower programe for employment of 500,000 Nigerians

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYk_CMcZD4M[/flash]
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please can some body send catch link for NPower
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by ststyreal(f): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I can apply for you for free fast just send me your details wink
are u serious about helping or u are just teasing......., please let me know, I need a help please........
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
I hav'nt been able to access the site yet.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by nkemjacob2(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
dis country is in shambles
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Skseries:
if u look am now mayb Na lower or 3rd class I'm carry o.
Bsc Third Class or Pass is better than HND Upper Credit
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by reality2019(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
pls is it going to be d closing date?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by collinswhite: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bigmillz:
in the cause of registrating you will it there, If you wish or not. But I think it's compulsory
owk..thanks
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Omonoba1: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Bsc Third Class or Pass is better than HND Upper Credit
hmmm! So says the third class university graduate to console himself
Seeeeeeee:
Qualification not the same, salaries are paid base on qualification not work.
then why don't you take your 'higher' qualification to chevron instead of applying for this job with the paltry pay??
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by cruz419(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Odogwuskido:

You have 30 days to complete your registration. Don't cry yet!
I know Dat,but I can't keep burning Data all day for Gud 30dayz na,, with no hope of it connecting?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by gungab(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
princeofpeace22:
ur BVN number,ur passport photograph,email address ,phone number , valid CV,nysc certificate.these are what u need to apply if you have it mail me on cchuks173@gmail.com I will apply via my computer for you free or if you are in Lagos visit my computer center at 143 mobolaji bank Anthony way Ikeja
boss, I greet you
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Omonoba1:
hmmm! So says the third class university graduate to console himself
then why don't you take your 'higher' qualification to chevron instead of applying for this job with the paltry pay??
You will not understand me now when you grow up you will understand beta.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
gungab:

boss, I greet you
Hahahaha who fit send him details give persom may he do registration for himself...
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
gungab:

boss, I greet you
wado!!
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by janengozi(f): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
kristie26:
lolzzz....u r very funny, its true tho...hnd n bsc no suppose collect the same salary

And your BSC never land you 1 million naira salary job. for your information HNds holders collecting 23k as stipends while you as a bsc hmcollect 23k as salary
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Odogwuskido(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
cruz419:

I know Dat,but I can't keep burning Data all day for Gud 30dayz na,, with no hope of it connecting?

Give it a 1 week break for now cos the portal is crashed. And there is nothing Buhari can do about it
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
I applied for more than 500 people at my computer center smiley on Monday and Tuesday

N-power ,sai baba

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by janengozi(f): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
kristie26:
lolzzz....u r very funny, its true tho...hnd n bsc no suppose collect the same salary

And your BSC never land you 1 million naira salary job. for your information HNds holders are collecting 23k as stipends while you, as a bsc collect 23k as salary
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by usibengate(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
not been able to apply, still finding it difficultto applied
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by janengozi(f): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
That was bitter truth! Sorry Diploma Holder.

Am so sure you can't compete with HND holder's
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by uchwar1: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hope say HND and BSC no go collect the same salary ooo if HND collect 23,000 BSC suppose get 33,000 i no like wetin dem been do 4 NYSC oooo
pls get a life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by femolala001(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
I reached stage 5 which is d lsst stage.. I clicked submit and waited 4 so long but no response... No confirmation message till nw..
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Odogwuskido(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
cruz419:

Give it a 1 or 2 weeks break for now cos the portal is crashed. And there is nothing Buhari can do about it
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by LKO(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
princeofpeace22:

Please in what format are we uploading the CV, certificate, nysc etc, is it pdf or doc? Thanks.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
janengozi:

Am so sure you can't compete with HND holder's
Do u know Bsc Third Class or Pass is better than HND Upper Credit? During Police recruitment HND were Inspectors, Bsc were ASP. A police inspector earns 98k while a police ASP earns 121k

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.