Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why Are Many Females Quick To Reply Well Meant Pleasantries With Insults? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Many Females Quick To Reply Well Meant Pleasantries With Insults? (472 Views)

Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Many Females Quick To Reply Well Meant Pleasantries With Insults? by Maxvasia(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Is it just me or really, the trend i notice amongst ladies nowadays os observed by all? These days, when a lady, no matter the age gap between the guy and her, feels or thinks a guy is hitting on her, she sees it as an opportunity to insult him. So that one finds a young lady of 20, replying a polite "Good Morning" from a 31 year old with "Ya". And this is something she wud ordinarily have done if they wer just acquaintances. The question is.......where and how did the equation change? One finds all manner of improper attitude from ladies who feel important, no matter how young. Hmmm. One is tempted to even start every conversation with "please note that am not hitting on you at all. I just want a piece of advice" etc. This comes in various shades and is mind boggling. Please i need your input here cos i really think many Ladies in our generation need serious experiences to shake dem up from this.
Re: Why Are Many Females Quick To Reply Well Meant Pleasantries With Insults? by obiorathesubtle: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol.. Pop culture and his gang of locusts have eaten away all the morals we had in the country..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Females Quick To Reply Well Meant Pleasantries With Insults? by jnrbayano(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
....but they don't insult me like that.

Why?
Re: Why Are Many Females Quick To Reply Well Meant Pleasantries With Insults? by Smartanthony: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
its but not all
Re: Why Are Many Females Quick To Reply Well Meant Pleasantries With Insults? by Sugarcious(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
But why will a 30yr old greet a 20yr old Kid?? That is were the problem is. Those small girls with peanut breast will immediately think u want their kitty cat.

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways For Letting Go Off Poisonous Relationships / Seun, Do You Support Cheating? / What Some Men Thinks Of Every Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.