Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (22846 Views)

Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos) / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by yjgm(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2016
luvinhubby:

What thrash are you spewing.....construction work was ongoing up till March-April 2015 but was stopped after Buhari was sworn in, were they using sand to fund the contractors if there was no budgetary provision?

Lactating kids everywhere.
Maybe this one is talking about another Lagos - Ibadann express way in the south east. Work on that road stopped since 2013 as contractors left site. Nawa 4 u o.
Does he even know the meaning of lactation?. Please check my profile and let me know when you retract that statement.
Re: Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by yjgm(m): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2016
chudionu58:
But you guys were condemning Jonathan up and down! Why religiously trying to implement his ideas and projects??
Government is a continuum. If the project left by the past government is laudable, the present one should continue with it.
Re: Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2016
vedaxcool:
I am certain when the govt implement significantly its budget shameless unfortunate mentally ill wailing zombies will reduce their activity on nairaland.
u re yet to completely come to grasp with the term wailing zombism! No matter how remarkably spectacular this govt work for the pple wailers will wail. Wailing is ingrained in their DNA. However, for me their wailing is absolutely inconsequential. They wailed b4 election, wailed during election, yet PMB won. And they ve been wailing ever since. Jus let them keep wailing. I jus hope ipods will start blowing up pipelines in the SE to show they really hate this govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by edosignature(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2016
God bless GEJ for initiating d project and Fashola without playing politics
Re: Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by GreenNegro(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2016
luvinhubby:
1 yr suspension is almost 20% inflationary rise in cost.

Unwise govt.

Who are u blaming GEJ/PMB
The completion of d project was included in this year's budget. The contractors had already left the site since jona didn't pay em, it was last week dey came back
Re: Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by dmj4real(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nigeria will be great again
Re: Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by mikolo80: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
NigerDeltan:

What is diz one saying? SMH
that Jona was an ineffectual buffoon and your fada is ''dis one ''
Re: Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by luvinhubby(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
yjgm:

Maybe this one is talking about another Lagos - Ibadann express way in the south east. Work on that road stopped since 2013 as contractors left site. Nawa 4 u o.
Does he even know the meaning of lactation?. Please check my profile and let me know when you retract that statement.

Obviously you do not ply that route as i drove by that road on March & April 2015 & was Julius Berger was still working there & RCC was working on the Benin - Sagamu road.
Re: Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
yjgm:

Actually wrk never stopped till Late 2014/early 2015...Kudos to RCC, they tried alot, if Julius Berger had kept the pace at which RCC worked, alot would have been achieved

1 Like

Re: Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Kenechi1: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abeg its pmb project stop been sentimental ok.apc all d way. by thursday pmb will be back from his medical check up.
Lol this project was started during GEJ's regime!

Why does your pmb have to travel abroad for medical checkups, why can't he stay in Nigeria and have medical check up at our “state of the art" hospitals, so he can see the issues Nigerians are going through at our hospitals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi / Enugu Clash: Police, DSS, IPOB Give Conflicting Casualty Figures / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Kills 26-year-old Man In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.