Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: (33688 Views)

People Are Saying This Is The Best Case To Buy For Iphone. / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2016
The same hell every fornicator who didnt repent will go, also awaits every gay who didnt repent. It is better we distance our selves from every sexual activity not within the confines of marriage befor calling out on others. So that we will not be found guilty of the same thing we condemned. Say no to pre marital sex, say no to infidelity in marriage, say as much no to same sex sexual relationship. Because he that made them from the begining made them MAN AND WOMAN.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by tuco1: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:
This night I observe that am unable to login to Facebook on my FB app,till I realise my account was made unavailable for saying I HATE GAAY.
Am just thinking what's this world turning to. screenshot below

Facebook keh!!! To hell with the inventor
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2016
ellacute45:
Which country are you from

Nigeria, it has nothing to do with my country, following the history of humanity, Humanity has caused more havoc than any other entity/natural disasters. Fought wars, killed in the name of Gods, killed in the name of religion, killed people because of sexual orientation and also killed because of differences.

It's why i say human beings are savages, i read lot and every time i touch up history on wars, i just think why do humans behave the way they behave.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by zainabxel(f): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2016
donkross1:

God hates gays.
yes that is why only gays die, God only sends HIV, Ebola, Malaria and other sicknesses to gay people, only gay people are affected by wars, natural disasters like earthquakes, floods, drought, landslides, typhoons, etc. only gay people are poor, all the millions of children starving around the world are gay, can't you see how Nigeria's economy is booming and prospering since the anti-gay law was passed?

7 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by donkross1(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

A child is not old enough to decide on what matters in his life. Rapists do not ask for your consent. Politicians do not ask for your consent to loot public funds. What is wrong in two consenting adults falling in love?

Two men falling in love you mean? How can you even utter such?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by casig: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author

So I can't say I hate someone or people but you can wish me death by hanging?[/quote]
Point
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:

as in,if FB can block me for saying that, then the world is ending soon.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from the consequences of your speech. You can go to the north and say "You hate Allah" nobody will trample on your right to say so, however the consequences follows.

It's cause and effect.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by macaranta(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2016
All those saying being gay shouldn't affect you,wait till they brainwash your son into their new gay toy then youll know it concerns you.

How a man decides to start loving a fellow man is sometimes 90% learnt from a man who was already loving another man.(or woman+woman)Being gay is a mental disorder,a reorientation of a man's sexuality which ought to be spoken out against.

I DISLIKE GAYS,IF YOURE COOL WITH THEM Bleep YOU TOO!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2016
zainabxel:

yes that is why only gays die, God only sends HIV, Ebola, Malaria and other sicknesses to gay people, only gay people are affected by wars, natural disasters like earthquakes, floods, drought, landslides, typhoons, etc. only gay people are poor, all the millions of children starving around the world are gay, can't you see how Nigeria's economy is booming and prospering since the anti-gay law was passed?

lol lovelt reply. Humans beings are just the worst.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by donkross1(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2016
zainabxel:

What's your point exactly? Come out straight so I will know how to deal with you. Are you supporting homosexual or what?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Vince77(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2016
jenigurl:

I think you are gay!
Abroad I met alot of married but Gay men, they are married to women but they still get intimate with men.
The term is no longer Bi-sexual but married but gay.
Me thinks you are married but gay.
Famous Examples of such people? Will Smith, DR Dre, Tyrese I could go on

U mean will smith is gay??

Pls go on.. Name them more pls.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by zainabxel(f): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2016
TheFLIRT:

Unrepentant sinners.

ok since God loves the repentant sinners, and hates the unrepentant sinners, that means he only protects the repentant sinners right?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by zainabxel(f): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2016
donkross1:

What's your point exactly? Come out straight so I will know how to deal with you. Are you supporting homosexual or what?
is it that had? i just mocked you with sarcasm after you said God hates gays, what do you think? pls deal with me sharp sharp
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2016
pcguru1:

Exactly my point i can't serve a God that promotes violence so if Christianity is like this, then am sorry

He does not promote violence. In fact, the Philosophy of Christ, even for those who aren't religious, would lead to world peace. Where any act of violence is met with reconciliation instead of retaliation.

It's the fact that some humans presume on God's authority that leads to violence. Let God be God; Let Him do his punishing. Even in evangelism, did He ever instruct that people who do not receive the Word should be put to death? There's no force, we are allowed to accept or discard the message. But His judgement will come, when it will. And for those fanatics that get so disgusted when they see people indulge in sinful activities, that knowledge should suffice.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Damsonkc(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2016
EllisMorgan:

Nigga, no one man invented the computer. Stop talking trash.

First, do not call me nigga. You do not know me to assume I am in any way your slave. Second, the computer was invented by Alan Turing, a gay Brit. You may wanna look that up.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by ttmacoy: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Thank you for this. We in Nigeria don't realise that homophobia is just another form of discrimination same as being discriminated against biased on your age, your tribe, your race, your religion etc.

We pick and chose based on our holier than though religious attitude yet we are one of the most corrupt and sinful countries on earth.

irondome:

You don't have to like Gays, but HATE is a strong word.

I have spent the last 5 years of my life outside the country and I completely disliked being treated specially because of my skin color. However, this realization has greatly impacted my disposition to people from other race, ethnic group, religion, gender, age group, etc. I have learned to respect people's beliefs and preferences without condescension.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by donkross1(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2016
zainabxel:

is it that had? i just mocked you with sarcasm after you said God hates gays, what do you think? pls deal with me sharp sharp

Is it hard for you to come out straight ? Are you in support of homesexuality ? Yay or Nay?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Damsonkc(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2016
kuntash:

Come o, your earlier responses were quite kool , stressing on the word "HATE" , but all these your reasons for justification of being GAY get as e be...

This could be a digression please.. talking on how to use words appropriately would be quite apt in this instance ...

I have to give some facts to some people who do not want to use their phones and their heads.

Your last sentence is funny because it has no bearing. I am a second class upper English graduate and the use of words is what I studied for years. I don't wanna talk about that.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by fibe: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2016
cooljude:

if it were two weeks ago, Facebook would have turned a blind eye to your hate statement but considering the latest shooting of gay people in a club, any hate statement would be taken seriously and I am sure that your post would have been flagged red all-over the world. I honestly don't have any issue with gays so long they don't try to influence me. I think posting something like this at this particular time is wrong.
true. timing
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by zainabxel(f): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2016
perfectwazobia1:

Thesame God says man shall not sleep with man as with a woman...Since they did not like to retain God in there knowledge he gave them up to do those things which are not convenient. FOR THE FACT THAT WESTERN WORLD SUPPORT GAY DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT OR THE FACT THAT WESTERN WORLD REFER TO AFRICAN AS BLACK MONKEYS MAKES YOU ONE? DON'T BE A ZOMBIE . GOD CREATED HIS CREATURES MALE AND FEMALE
so because you are a christian or muslim everyone should obey your God?

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Damsonkc(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2016
nepapole:

But the same GOD wiped out a whole nation because of them. Does this mean that HE lives them?

Your Christian God? How does Christianity judge for the rest of hundreds of religions out there with billions of followers?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by zainabxel(f): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2016
donkross1:

Is it hard for you to come out straight ? Are you in support of homesexuality ? Yay or Nay?
i think you are slow
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by urahara(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:
This night I observe that am unable to login to Facebook on my FB app,till I realise my account was made unavailable for saying I HATE GAAY.

The world is turning to a better place .

If someone should post that he hates blacks , how would you feel about it.

Learn how to conduct yourself properly next time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by jide333(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2016
I hAte muslims!!!!! I hate Islam!!! How about that? grin oya block me seun
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by jide333(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry bro. But me self i hate Islam and i hate muslims like mad!!!!! They are evil and worst than devil him self!! Awon oloshi

shogotermies:
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by BavarianLad: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2016
cooljude:

if it were two weeks ago, Facebook would have turned a blind eye to your hate statement but considering the latest shooting of gay people in a club, any hate statement would be taken seriously and I am sure that your post would have been flagged red all-over the world. I honestly don't have any issue with gays so long they don't try to influence me. I think posting something like this at this particular time is wrong.
I'm not the one that made the hate statement.

I only said the guy stated his opinion and doesn't deserve a ban for that.

A lot of us has said many irritant things against Islam. People openly say I hate Islam and Muslims but I'm yet to see someone get banned for that. Why the double standards? Why do we like to follow the bandwagon? Most you guys here hate gays but just to appear civilised, you won't say it. But does it make any difference hating people but not say it and hating people but say it to let those you hate and everyone else know?

People say I hate Barcelona fans, I hate Chelsea fans, who has been banned for that.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2016
Op it is funny that as you said you hate them, you did not even state a reason or mention the history of this so called hatred.

Facebook did a good job by blocking you, go ahead and open new accounts and say same and get blocked again. I honestly don't understand what you'll gain from hating innocent people who haven't hurt you.

Flimsy!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by iamord(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:
you even deserved to be blocked from online activities. What's this world turning into really...? With fanatics like you thinking they own the world and everyone should be like them. Do difference with you... The terrorists. The looters.. Religious bigots.... The list goes on. Facebook is a global village. If you can't say a blasphemy or word that that gives rise to violence. It's the same thing online

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by donkross1(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2016
zainabxel:

i think you are slow

And I think you are a hypocritical coward.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2016
urahara:

The world is turning to a better place .

If someone should post that he hates blacks , how would you feel about it.

Learn how to conduct yourself properly next time

Well said!
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by zainabxel(f): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
I'm not the one that made the hate statement.

I only said the guy stated his opinion and doesn't deserve a ban for that.

A lot of us has said many irritant things against Islam. People openly say I hate Islam and Muslims but I'm yet to see someone get banned for that. Why the double standards? Why do we like to follow the bandwagon? Most you guys here hate gays but just to appear civilised, you won't say it. But does it make any difference hating people but not say it and hating people but say it to let those you hate and everyone else know?
yeah! it starts with a hate speech, someone will see it and get inspired to go on a shooting spree. and such things are worse viewed when you say them against discriminated minorities who are often victims of violence and attacks.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:

Both of you are talking nonsense.

The last time I checked, children still yell "I hate you dad" in Hollywood movies yet no movie has been banned or discontinued for that.
Is it right for overfed and worthless children to yell "I hate you" to their dad just because they were corrected? But it's wrong to say you hate gays?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Smartphones You Must Not Buy In 2017. / Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions / 5 Phone Design That Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.