Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: (33709 Views)

People Are Saying This Is The Best Case To Buy For Iphone. / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by donkross1(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2016
ellacute45:
yup!! Girl ask him..if we are to go by their logic then fornicators, liers and gays... They will still end up in the same hell fire

Yeah true, all will end up in hell fire and so will Witches and wizards... But Exodus 22 vs 18 says "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by donkross1(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2016
EllisMorgan:
undecided

Na simple question na, you dey fear to answer?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

Whenever you're in doubt about how compassionate you need to be to so-called "sinners" ask yourself: What would Christ have done?

Most of us Christians dont remember this....

I dont know if u are an evangelist but u had spread the Word
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2016
ellacute45:
my dear it's simple grin... Thou shall not hate ok if you hate gays you go still end up in the same hell fire with gays grin.. Funny right

I don't hate gay people, i just hate everyone equally regardless of creed, tribe or religion. Humans beings are savages and that's just it
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by zainabxel(f): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2016
donkross1:

Usually I don't do this but ima give you the pleasure.

I am a bloody gurdy freaking sinner, I sin every minute. Let me remind you of someone who was also a bloody sinner like me many years ago, his name's Lot (am sure you know his story). You know the funniest thing? Even as a sinner that he was, he still pleaded with the angels that wanted to destroy sodom and gomorrah not to destroy the city. Does that mean anything to you? He was a sinner but the angels still stayed in his house, he wasn't destroyed, why? The bloody gays were destroyed, you know why? Because they were disgusting.

God took his time to send his angels to Sodom and gomorrah just because of fagots and you say all sins are the same.
when God destroyed the world with water and save Noahs family, were the rest of the sinners gay? all the earthquakes, typhoons, landslides, ebola, etc that have killed people over the years, were all the victims gay? i guess all the millions of children that die from hunger in africa are all gays
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2016
TheFLIRT:

Does God love Shekau, suicide bombers and all the characters causing mayhem in the world today? So tell me why he hasn't killed them yet?

Don't you see how that quote is relevant to Shekau and BH; are they not killing in God's name? The Nazis' pretext for the Holocaust was that the Jews killed Jesus. Gay bashers cloak their hate in God's supposed hatred of that particular sin. Even slavery was justified with biblical quotations. Where does it end? Let God be the judge on the day that He appoints. Until then, let's let everyone have the time God has given them to find their individual path to The Creator.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by charlsecy(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:
You use a computer that was invented by a gay man...
Who invented the computer? Was he gay?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by joseph1832(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

Nobody is against you having an opinion or a mind of your own, as you stated, but we won't tolerate every stupid opinion simply because we want everyone to have a mind of their own. Tim Cook is the current CEO of Apple and he is openly gay. Africans always have this funny notion that being gay is Western. That is wrong. Emperor Mwanga, the Kabaka II of old Buganda was an African ruler who was gay. In fact, the British banished him because of his sexual orientation. Being gay is human. It is nature. Penguins have a large gay community. Bonono Monkeys are bisexual. Gay sex accounts for 90% of all observed sexual activities in giraffes. Snails, Flamingos, Sea Lions et al have displayed strong observable signs of homosexuality. Why then is man, allegedly higher than them, so daft to note all these?

As for your confusion about my sexual orientation, I'm a straight man in love with my wife to be. Common sense is the gift I have above the lots who do not want to think right. You do not have the right the hate gays just as much as you do not have the right to bomb people. If you despise their actions, which in no way directly affects you, you can easily focus on something more pressing and important to your survival. Good morning.
I find the emboldened very nonsensical. How can hating gays be compared to bombing people If I hate gays, do I kill, maim or lynch them?

If I don't have the right to hate gays (not that I do) then you don't have the right to hate, berate, scold or lampoon people who smoke weed, prostitute and collectively steal public funds.

I find your logic flawed!
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by frubben(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:

Both of you are talking nonsense.

The last time I checked, children still yell "I hate you dad" in Hollywood movies yet no movie has been banned or discontinued for that.
Is it right for overfed and worthless children to yell "I hate you" to their dad just because they were corrected? But it's wrong to say you hate gays?

Thank God you said movies
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kingthreat(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:
Hating them doesn't make them less human than you are. Hate is too strong a word. Your hate is irrational and your post deserved to be deleted by Facebook. If God hates you despite all your shortcomings you won't be alive to say you hate his creation.

Only an indecisive bi-curious homosexual human being will write this. Keep sorking cocks. Lets see where it will get you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2016
pcguru1:

I don't hate gay people, i just hate everyone equally regardless of creed, tribe or religion. Humans beings are savages and that's just it
undecided
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by donkross1(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2016
zainabxel:

when God destroyed the world with water and save Noahs family, were the rest of the sinners gay? all the earthquakes, typhoons, landslides, ebola, etc that have killed people over the years, were all the victims gay? i guess all the millions of children that die from hunger in africa are all gays

When God destroyed the world with water, he was provoked by all manner of sins but then again he gave men a second chance, second chance that men still blew up again but did he destroy the world again because of that?

Earthquakes, landslides etc are just natural occurrence, ask scientists.

Ebola, hunger etc are caused by men so what's your point?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2016
RaggedyAnn:

Don't you see how that quote is relevant to Shekau and BH; are they not killing in God's name? The Nazis' pretext for the Holocaust was that the Jews killed Jesus. Gay bashers cloak their hate in God's supposed hatred of that particular sin. Even slavery was justified with biblical quotations. Where does it end? Let God be the judge on the day that He appoints. Until then, let's let everyone have the time God has given them to find their individual path to The Creator.

Exactly my point i can't serve a God that promotes violence so if Christianity is like this, then am sorry

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Someone who doesn't hate gaay obviously reported you. Facebook won't block you for no reason.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by TheFLIRT(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2016
pcguru1:

So in order words was Omar justifying God's will against gay people
It is for God to judge, not humans. Omar acted foolishly taking judgment in his own hands and he paid dearly with his life in the process. Notwithstanding, God hates unrepentant sinners. There are remorseful gays: those who hate what they are and pray for a turnaround; and there are proud gays those who see love being gay and celebrate it. The latter belong with the category that got killed by Omar, and they would still have been killed if rapture came that day.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by yommyuk: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2016
On a major platform like facebook, it is stupid to make such comments like "I HATE GAYS"

I posted my piece on the Orlando shooting and the reason behind it on Facebook. I tested Facebook whether I would be banned. Nothing happened. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/3165362/standing-against-wrong-life-styles
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by sweetcocoa(f): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Job well done by FB.

Nonsense.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by BarrElChapo(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
What is this animal instance?
From a neutral point of view, are men supposed to accept homosexuality because it is common with some animals? Thought man is allegedly higher than them just as you pointed out? So are we supposed to chew grasses on road sides or carnivorously consume flesh because it's common with some animals? As a higher specie, are we suppose to import an anomaly from lower species as a part of our life? Because cannibalism is common with some animals, we should not hate cannibalism in humans?
This is unbelievable, since when did activities of animals start been our yardstick in choosing what to hate, accept and ignore in humans?

Who gives a fĂșck about Cook? I don't like him not because he's gay but because I have nothing to like about him. I like songs by Sam Smith and his songs are making me like him even though he is gay. I like Ian McKellen even before I found out he's gay, yet my likeness for him has not diminished a bit. That's who I am.

As for your right to opinion stance, I consider it a hypocritical one. I don't quite understand how you believe that I or any other person don't have the right to say I hate or we hate someone or people because they're something I or we, don't like. Yet you think you have the right to tell me to hang myself saying pointing out the double standards.
What I more Hateful, I hate you or go and die?

Bavarianlad shut up and use ur head.. stop arguing like a peacock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by zainabxel(f): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2016
TheFLIRT:

You're not making sense. God has equal and unbiased love for people of all races. But there are certain people he hates - sinners. And your bloody fagggots are listed under sinners!
but everyone is a sinner, so God hates everybody?

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by joseph1832(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:

as in,if FB can block me for saying that, then the world is ending soon.
That's why you should do away with facebook and twitter and make Nairaland your home.

There, gays and their elks are welcome, here, it is not. So make here your home. Its that simple.

I can't even remember the last time I visited facebook.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by TheFLIRT(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2016
zainabxel:

but everyone is a sinner, so God hates everybody?
Unrepentant sinners.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by BarrElChapo(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2016
When in Rome behave like the Romans... Go open another fb account... there's a standard and keep ur mouth shut pays most times
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2016
ellacute45:
undecided

lol just kidding sounded cool in my head, i don't hate but i think human beings are savages though
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by TheFLIRT(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2016
If being gay is normal, how many of you can come out in public and proclaim you're gay? Tell me, how many?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by faruksolar1(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2016
I naturally hate gays,I definitely seconded ur motion, I naturally hate them let d world hear me
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by TheFLIRT(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2016
Butt-ramming retar.ds of nature.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Omoluabi16(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2016
facebook has really strong policies on certain words and insinuations.E.g they dont joke with racism. God help you if you type..sometin . like 'Paki' This gay/transgender thing is the in thing now in the west, and they'd use every thing within their powers to corrupt our morals. try following tabloids like bbc, dailymail,the sun and all. They're shoving it down our face. even Prince Williams wants to cover a gay magazine.

Truly, na end time
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2016
TheFLIRT:

It is for God to judge, not humans. Omar acted foolishly taking judgment in his own hands and he paid dearly with his life in the process. Notwithstanding, God hates unrepentant sinners. There are remorseful gays: those who hate what they are and pray for a turnaround; and there are proud gays those who see love being gay and celebrate it. The latter belong with the category that got killed by Omar, and they would still have been killed if rapture came that day.

But God gave that instruction ..... anyway i get your point sha.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2016
pcguru1:

lol just kidding sounded cool in my head, i don't hate but i think human beings are savages though
Which country are you from
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2016
faruksolar1:
I naturally hate gays,I definitely seconded ur motion, I naturally hate them let d world hear me

but not enough to require their death ? right
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Petroking: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2016
This is not about FB. This is about you keeping your opinion to yourself. Even me I hate gays.. But I don't say it out. In fact they disgust me but my opinion does not concern anyone. I think that's y u were banned. Go through fb rules and I am sure u will understand.

shogotermies:

as in,if FB can block me for saying that, then the world is ending soon.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Damsonkc(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2016
Image123:

Gay alert. By the way, do you have any disposition to what rapists do in their bedroom? Consent is king right? So if children do not consent to go to school or have exams, they should be allowed? Or thieving politicians consenting to defraud and loot the treasury should go ahead? Don't get mad oh, na clarification we dey.

A child is not old enough to decide on what matters in his life. Rapists do not ask for your consent. Politicians do not ask for your consent to loot public funds. What is wrong in two consenting adults falling in love?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Smartphones You Must Not Buy In 2017. / Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions / 5 Phone Design That Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.