Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,186 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

When A Guy Keep Monitoring His Girlfriend Cos Of What People Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Keep Monitoring His Girlfriend Cos Of What People Say (979 Views)

He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Keep Monitoring His Girlfriend Cos Of What People Say by marvelck: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Some guys cant help feeling insecure especially if he is dating a very beautiful girl every guy wants. Some go to the extent of watching and monitoring every movement of such a girlfriend. Always doubting her and also asking his friends to help watch her for him. The worst part of it, is if he keeps hearing rumors or have friends who always tell him bad things about his girlfriend, he will always feel insecure and would do anything to justify his fears...
Re: When A Guy Keep Monitoring His Girlfriend Cos Of What People Say by GloriaNinja(f): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nowadays, Relationship is for kids. it is very childish, courtship is better in the ear than dating bullshit. Relationship is boring.
Re: When A Guy Keep Monitoring His Girlfriend Cos Of What People Say by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is really hilarious.
Re: When A Guy Keep Monitoring His Girlfriend Cos Of What People Say by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
smiley
Re: When A Guy Keep Monitoring His Girlfriend Cos Of What People Say by Boring: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Nowadays, Relationship is for kids. it is very childish, courtship is better in the ear than dating bullshit. Relationship is borin.g.
abeg weytin be courtship.??weytin be relationship.
Re: When A Guy Keep Monitoring His Girlfriend Cos Of What People Say by GloriaNinja(f): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Boring:
abeg weytin be courtship.??weytin be relationship.
Ask google
Re: When A Guy Keep Monitoring His Girlfriend Cos Of What People Say by Boring: 2:32am On Aug 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Ask google
ode undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Do Your Poo? / Must Read: PLEASANT DIRTY MISTAKES ($uper Er0tic) / Gov. Yari Fight Buhari Over Zahra: You Had Over 30 Years Gap When You Married Ai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.