Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday (35912 Views)

One Chance: Lessons From My Experience / See The Face Of The Teen Gunman Who Killed 17 And Injured 50 People Yesterday / Mob Stripped The Only Woman Among The One Chance People Naked In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by virginchaser(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
They tried me severally but i was lucky to escaped them unhurt. I collected my bag fully opened and my laptop was half outside. STOP THIS CAR I ROARED!
It is common in PHC - Aba road, Rupowku, Rumokoro axi, Odili mile one and Odili Garisson. The trick is this, One passenger space always remain in front seat, two guys and a lady will be planted at the back. It is either you are asked to adjust sit knob underneath or close door properly. They will now advise you bring your bag so as to close door properly, rest will be story that touch.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by dosht(f): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
@johndeji details sent
Nb My moniker is the abbreviation of my name pls beware of fraudsters
Dos**** h******* t*******
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by JealousPrince1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmm
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by okikiosibodu(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thank God for life. Atleast you are alive, hale and hearty to share your experience ...many didn't get that chance
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
virginchaser:
They tried me severally but i was lucky to escaped them unhurt. I collected my bag fully opened and my laptop was half outside. STOP THIS CAR I ROARED!
It is common in PHC - Aba road, Rupowku, Rumokoro axi, Odili mile one and Odili Garisson. The trick is this, One passenger space always remain in front seat, two guys and a lady will be planted at the back. It is either you are asked to adjust sit knob underneath or close door properly. They will now advise you bring your bag so as to close door properly, rest will be story that touch.
I guess when the car eventually stopped, you go grab race one time cheesy
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
fpeter:
I encountered them twice, i never knew they were watching from afar so as soon as i made to catch a cab, they parked right in front of me.
In one encounter, the driver stopped to pick two different men and when it it was time to pay the bus fare, the passenger gave 100usd, i just
smiled. Another time i found myself with a group and a lady seated at the back, we got to one point and she told the driver to stop the vehicle
so she could alight. Then the following argument started.

Driver: Madam you no go come down for here o, we dey go police station first.

Woman: Wetin i do you?...I no dey go anywhere

Me: Driver what's going on?

Driver:Ask that woman wetin she carry for her box wey dey inside boot

Woman:I came from Kano, I was serving a white man, he promised me everything

Woman:He come dey use me everyday, he traveled so i stole his box of dollars

Driver: (Yelling) we must reach police station today

Me: I simply ignored them and told them to just drop me of yeye ppl.
Can you just imagine a dumb skull paying USD to a bus driver here in Nigeria... Smh

They thought that would get u

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by berryice(f): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2016
fpeter:
I encountered them twice, i never knew they were watching from afar so as soon as i made to catch a cab, they parked right in front of me.
In one encounter, the driver stopped to pick two different men and when it it was time to pay the bus fare, the passenger gave 100usd, i just
smiled. Another time i found myself with a group and a lady seated at the back, we got to one point and she told the driver to stop the vehicle
so she could alight. Then the following argument started.

Driver: Madam you no go come down for here o, we dey go police station first.

Woman: Wetin i do you?...I no dey go anywhere

Me: Driver what's going on?

Driver:Ask that woman wetin she carry for her box wey dey inside boot

Woman:I came from Kano, I was serving a white man, he promised me everything

Woman:He come dey use me everyday, he traveled so i stole his box of dollars

Driver: (Yelling) we must reach police station today

Me: I simply ignored them and told them to just drop me of yeye ppl.
same old tricks dey gat...ve xpeeirnce Desame trick...d first tine I fell for it..d second one I was like stop me...d driver just dropped me nd zoomed off..he didn't even collect money...rubbish people
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by fpeter(f): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2016
berryice:
same old tricks dey gat...ve xpeeirnce Desame trick...d first tine I fell for it..d second one I was like stop me...d driver just dropped me nd zoomed off..he didn't even collect money...rubbish people

You know them, the driver also dropped me and sped away without collecting the fare.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by fpeter(f): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Can you just imagine a dumb skull paying USD to a bus driver here in Nigeria... Smh

They thought that would get u

My dear people fall for the trick o...I didn't because I've heard their escapades over and over
you needed to have seen the lady saying she had a box full of dollars
you'd know in her life she has never handled even one dollar before.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2016
fpeter:

My dear people fall for the trick o...I didn't because I've heard their escapades over and over
you needed to have seen the lady saying she had a box full of dollars
you'd know in her life she has never handled even one dollar before.
Thank God the Dollar did not lead you astray cheesy
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by fpeter(f): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2016
otokx:
Why will a pregnant woman go to help her husband withdraw money using his ATM?

Read properly, the money was meant for her upkeep. Her hubby left the ATM with her and he is out of town...Jeez!
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by VV2A(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Check this out: www.abductionalerts-ng.com Go through the page and click on the Facebook link to like the page. invite your friends and ask that they invite their friends too. You could also Sign Up! Thank you.

About

Abduction Alert is a system designed to alert the public, as quickly as possible, to an abduction or other high risk disappearance of someone within a community. Statistics show that the initial hours after a person is abducted is crucial, and a sighting by a member of the public can lead to the safe recovery of the victim. Abduction Alert can be applied anywhere in Nigeria at local, regional or national levels.

Some missing persons you will have heard of, but many more you won't. For their families, life without them can be a desperate and unbearable struggle. We want to be there for them 24 hours of each day, at the end of a phone, text, or email, Abduction Alerts is ready to use every means possible to search and find their missing loved ones and to provide vital on-going support to families where the agonising wait turns into years, not just days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State / Sango Residents Packing Cement At The Scene Of Tanker Explosion In Ogun / Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.