Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

6 Foods That Can Actively Boost Your S*x Stamina. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Foods That Can Actively Boost Your S*x Stamina. (1428 Views)

Be Careful: 11 Things That Could Secretly Be Killing Your S*x Drive / 100% Natural Cure To Premature Ejaculation Discovered {enjoy Your S*x Life Today / 9 Ways To Make Missionary Position SO MUCH HOTTER Your S*x Lyf Just Got Upgraded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Foods That Can Actively Boost Your S*x Stamina. by oleeverking(m): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2016
You don't have to take drugs and drink stuffs just to get stamina for sex and probably impress a woman for the night, who, by the way, won't really be impressed if she found that out. The thing about drugs and such stuffs is that it will only solve the problem temporally, and further destroy your sex life in the long run. There is nothing better than solving this...http://www.jamolon.com/2016/06/6-foods-that-can-actively-boost-your-sx.html

1 Like

Re: 6 Foods That Can Actively Boost Your S*x Stamina. by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2016
Ok. Op I think it is only sex related matters that you are a professional in
Re: 6 Foods That Can Actively Boost Your S*x Stamina. by yarimo(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Op I no number 2 in your list will be EBA and EWUDU soup grin
Re: 6 Foods That Can Actively Boost Your S*x Stamina. by oleeverking(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
yarimo:
Op I no number 2 in your list will be EBA and EWUDU soup grin
lmao
Re: 6 Foods That Can Actively Boost Your S*x Stamina. by yarimo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. / Fake Titties Guys Beware (pics) / 10 Ways To Identify A Fake Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.