Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. (1427 Views)

Come Here And Speak Your Mind About MR JUDE EFCC / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / About Mr Nl, Pls Come In.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Gflat: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
forget about what saintsamurai said last month that thread is fake and filled with jargons. Going through the whole contestants I prayed and I received a prophecy and this are what I received.

1. The crown is fit for just 4 contestants

2. There will be lot of fights, people's feelings will get hurt and the mods will be very busy starting this week.

3. vizkiz should get ready to receive the bashing of his life from the ladies. Yes karma is knocking but this will pass by IF you can start reconciling and begging for forgiveness, if I were you I will create a thread asap

4. Fynestboi I see seun stepping into this competition because of you and the odds are really against you not because you are not worth it not because people will not vote for you but because people will scream for your head during the semi finals

5. Awon werey crew is cooking up something very big check out their members. Very silent since the Normination started. They have moved out of romance section to other sections. Even food section to seek for votes. Vizkiz, Fynestboi, kinginvalhala, Falconey. Take note of this

6. The knights are really cooking up something worse like never before. I can see this. I promise you guys you wouldn't see it coming

7. Fynestboi, iamkingsley, vizkiz. These are the top three guys the only thing here is to know who is the first second and third. All other contestants are only wasting data

I have spoken. I don't have a team yet but if I want to choose I will choose from those three guys. They have a very high chance. Iamkingsley will definitely get influenced by awon werey, Fynestboi is a mod from two popular sections and vizkiz is a very popular guy with his blue font which is his signature

1 Like

Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by falconey(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2016

we all can't be in a clique or form one because of this contest ....... I urge my fellow contestants who do not belong to any clique to work hard and do their home work .

if i am going down , not without a fight .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Synzu(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Gflat:
forget about what saintsamurai said last month that thread is fake and filled with jargons. Going through the whole contestants I prayed and I received a prophecy and this are what I received.

2. There will be lot of fights, people's feelings will get hurt and the mods will be very busy starting this week.

3. vizkiz should get ready to receive the bashing of his life from the ladies. Yes karma is knocking but this will pass by IF you can start reconciling and begging for forgiveness, if I were you I will create a thread asap

4. Fynestboi I see seun stepping into this competition because of you and the odds are really against you not because you are not worth it not because people will not vote for you but because people will scream for your head during the semi finals

5. Awon werey crew is cooking up something very big check out their members. Very silent since the Normination started. They have moved out of romance section to other sections. Even food section to seek for votes. Vizkiz, Fynestboi, kinginvalhala, Falconey. Take note of this

6. [s]The knights are really cooking up something worse like never before. I can see this. I promise you guys you wouldn't see it coming [/s]

7. Fynestboi, iamkingsley, vizkiz. These are the top three guys the only thing here is to know who is the first second and third. All other contestants are only wasting data

I have spoken. I don't have a team yet but if I want to choose I will choose from those three guys. They have a very high chance. Iamkingsley will definitely get influenced by awon werey, Fynestboi is a mod from two popular sections and vizkiz is a very popular guy with his blue font which is his signature

Get a life, son.

1 Like

Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin smh
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by sinaj(f): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Intwesting cool
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by iamkingzlee(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmm.. I hope you prayed for me and my guys in this contest, Prophet??
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
The OP is so so on point.....

Falconey, I like your passion and determination.......

2 Likes

Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by falconey(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Neyoor:
The OP is so so on point.....

Falconey, I like your passion and determination.......

thanks I have no clique but I have a little camaraderie .

1 Like

Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Laveda(f): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Synzu:

Get a life, son.

grin
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:

thanks I have no clique but I have a little camaraderie .

That would suffice to some extent. I would definitely vote for you till the final........

High time we moved against clique of a thing.

May the best contestant triumph.

2 Likes

Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by barackodam: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing my ass out

1 Like

Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by FengChui(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
falconey:

if i am going down , not without a fight .

That is a defeatist mentality. Are you conceding defeat already?

1 Like

Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by falconey(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
FengChui:

That is a defeatist mentality. Are you conceding defeat already?

no of course not........don't misinterpret, I just replied the op's post .
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Synzu(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by dauntless15(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op you get time sha instead of creating your own story or even contesting you're here meddling in people's affair are the contestants better than you, mr analyst
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by HDee(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
You have to goan sleep again.
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by LordScent(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
barackodam:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing my ass out

abeg shift, lemme laff with you. grin grin

On a second thought, the OP made some remarkable points. I dont need highlighting them, anybody with eyes can see.

Goodluck to all the contestants.....
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by barackodam: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
LordScent:

abeg shift, lemme laff with you. grin grin

On a second thought, the OP made some remarkable points. I dont need highlighting them, anybody with eyes can see.

Goodluck to all the contestants.....

I don shift, abeg, buy popcorn come make we chop
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by LordScent(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin grin
barackodam:

I don shift, abeg, buy popcorn come make we chop
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by barackodam: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
LordScent:
grin grin grin

Abi wetin you think?

Film fit dey show for here naa, pesin gats prepare
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mimzy cool cool cool I sight you jare......
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Op quit w33d
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by timsonpreye(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Gflat:

6. The knights are really cooking up something worse like never before. I can see this. I promise you guys you wouldn't see it coming

get a life son.
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Op quit w33d

There is always iota of sense in every nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2016
Neyoor:

really?
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 04, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2016
Neyoor:
Mimzy cool cool cool I sight you jare......

Lolz...good morning
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by timsonpreye(m): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2016
Am ain't contesting again, i av already seen ragging everywhere even be4 d vote, i got a life outside NL, those who nid d 50k go n collet it grin
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by ShaqFu: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2016
Neyoor:

You expect that dumb dude you quoted to understand what you just said? Come on, don't torture him.

2 Likes

Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by agarawu23(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by Smellymouth: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Since everybody dey shine teeth for this thread, make I join them na -------->>

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Verified Prophecy About Mr Nairaland Tournament. by IamLEGEND1: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Lies Every Nigerian Woman Tells Her Man / 10 Ways To Identify A Fake Girlfriend / If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.