Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) (731 Views)

Pensioners Protest In Benue, Two Feared Dead (Photos) / Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members / IMO State Pensioners Protest In Owerri Today - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by youngbest(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Retired state civil servants of Imo state are currently staging a mass peaceful protest in front of the state government house, they say they have not being paid for 36 months, they blocked the okigwe Road weathrel roundabout and have caused massive traffic gridlock.
Quite amusing is the fact that the people in the traffic seem to be empathetic to their plight and are not complaining.
It seems no government official has addressed them yet.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by AngryNigerian(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2016
Hnnnmm...when will all these end oooiii
Re: Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by Ndjones(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmm. My people! My people!! (Maltreating my people)
Re: Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by cnwokike(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by Vicboi1(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2016
rochas Is just a foolish man
Re: Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by Blackfire(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2016
30 gini? Fayose come and see my govnor my govnor you are better than o .

APC shame, sorry change.
Re: Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by pythonkid(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2016
WHo cares
Re: Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by supereagle(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2016
Vicboi1:
rochas Is just a foolish man
He wants to rule Nigeria.
Re: Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by supereagle(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2016
My President, My President in the making
Re: Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by sigiyaya(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2016
And this is a state of one useless Governor who recently wants to build a school in bauchi
The kind thunder that will strake this ROCHAS don add AMADIOHA and SANGO loading....
to strake in hours from now.

Re: Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by Vicboi1(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2016
supereagle:
He wants to rule Nigeria.
hw can only dream but it c can't come to pass
Re: Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by chriskosherbal(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Truly when we will all these end, are there no provision for this?
Re: Imo State Pensioners Protest In Front Of The State Government House (Pictures ) by mrvitalis(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2016
My imo brothers didn't vote emeka because he is from mbaise,... ..
Make una enjoy Oooh

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce Talk On Youwin Program And Hilarious Responses / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution- Wall Street Journal / Regional Autonomy Is A Must. The Brits Have Paved The Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.