Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets (72015 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Chiccly(f): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
God bless you mama.

Come to think of it,OJB had three wives...

Egusi,Ogbono and Vegetable soup.

Very good undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by martineverest(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
loomer:
Na this one be wife. Sticking with you through thick and thin.

the most amazing part is that she donated the kidney while they were separated

1 Like

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by sescoline(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bully Entertainment Presents to you the dope hit track of SESCOLINE featuring two different Artist : RAZOR & IB NEXT / Music Prod by DULCET You dont realy need to miss any of this two tracks : MUJE & O'BRAKATA this two tracks is very sweeter than honey just download and enjoy the musics. www.camzzy..co.ke/2016/05/music- sescoline-muje-obrakata.html?m=0#more Sharing is Lovely!! Don't be Stingy! Share with Friends...
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by sescoline(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bully Entertainment Presents to you the dope hit track of SESCOLINE featuring two different Artist : RAZOR & IB NEXT / Music Prod by DULCET You dont realy need to miss any of this two tracks : MUJE & O'BRAKATA this two tracks is very sweeter than honey just download and enjoy the musics. www.camzzy..co.ke/2016/05/music-sescoline-muje-obrakata.html?m=0#more
Sharing is Lovely!! Don't be Stingy! Share with Friends...
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by chimauga(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good wife my God give u the power to bear the lost.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Jacko01: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
How come he was stil on dialysis after getting a new kidney
I hop say he did not misuse that kidney
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by aalangel(f): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
....And he still married a second and third wife
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
loomer:

Yes oooo

A real one
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by glossy6(f): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
OrangeDream:
God, abeg na dis kind wife i dey find

No be d one wey go donate her family problems on top my lyf til i die
But you are free to donate your family problems on top her own life abi?
Men and selfishness are like..... ...wait oh Seun where is that picture
they are like Siamese twins

2 Likes

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by slapacha: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
that bros wey wan marry person with kidney ish. i hope u de read this tin oh. tongue . am i the only one who noticed the lenght of her feet,
? grin grin

Mr CCTV na all parts of her body u see.. una no go kuku kill person grin grin
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by slapacha: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
sescoline:
Bully Entertainment Presents to you the dope
hit track of SESCOLINE featuring two
different Artist : RAZOR & IB NEXT / Music
Prod by DULCET You dont realy need to miss
any of this two tracks : MUJE & O'BRAKATA
this two tracks is very sweeter than honey
just download and enjoy the musics.
www.camzzy..co.ke/2016/05/music-
sescoline-muje-obrakata.html?m=0#more
Sharing is Lovely!! Don't be Stingy! Share
with Friends...

Get off!!
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Youngetskilz23(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
slapacha:

Mr CCTV na all parts of her body u see.. una no go kuku kill person grin grin
grin grin grin .
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by questted: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
God bless u...May God give u d grace to go through dis period.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by anigold(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oblitz:
this type of women are hard to find

this type of wife is like one in every 10 thousands.. If she was a bit younger i wont mind applying for her love... Am really shocked to realized that such women still do exist...

1 Like

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by anigold(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
midey93:
this kind of woman is rare, to even think the husband has other wives . I covet her spirit.
can you do this.. 'YES'
every lady on nairaland will say yes until shit happens..
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by ummeey: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oblitz:
this type of women are hard to find
if I can give you my heart, what is kidney?

3 Likes

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by ummeey: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pharaoh9:
How many women can do this
Try me, nigga ah say try me

1 Like

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by trappatoni(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
God will bless you. Your children will succeed and make you proud.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Arijude(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
OJB was a very lucky man for having this woman as a wife. May God continue to bless you Mrs OJB. God please,pleases,please I need a woman like this as my wife, who will love me no matter what condition am in.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Aisha15(f): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pharaoh9:
How many women can do this
when a woman marries for love be sure she will do more than this.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by midey93(f): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
anigold:
can you do this.. 'YES' every lady on nairaland will say yes until shit happens..
I never said I can, think before you type next time.

1 Like

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by BABANGBALI: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
loomer:

unlike some nairaland babes wey go chop your suya and leave you with onions
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by BABANGBALI: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
midey93:

I never said I can, think before you type next time.
you no fit,I know you. Na you I carry go chop suya for obalende you say make me dey chop the onions and tomatoes wey Abookiii put for the suya while you dey chop the suya and big stout
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by midey93(f): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you no fit,I know you. Na you I carry go chop suya for obalende you say make me dey chop the onions and tomatoes wey Abookiii put for the suya while you dey chop the suya and big stout
eyah... you just confirmed how dumb you are.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by BABANGBALI: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
midey93:

eyah... you just confirmed how dumb you are.
we know your type. Gold digging biiiiitch. Fok off tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by midey93(f): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
BABANGBALI:
we know your type. Gold digging biiiiitch. Fok off tongue tongue tongue
you don't need to cry ehn, I know you've got no gold to dig, enjoy your onion and tomatoes, don't forget to lick the the suya paper too. mumu

1 Like

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by BABANGBALI: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
midey93:

you don't need to cry ehn, I know you've got no gold to dig, enjoy your onion and tomatoes, don't forget to lick the the suya paper too. mumu
get the fok off my front. Go and do something about dat your stinking pussssy. Midey ko midobo ni tongue tongue
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by madjune(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
May God bless NIGERIA with more wife materials like this.

May God open men' s eyes to love women like this truly and marry them.

And may GOD reward this woman here on earth and in heaven.

Amen.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by glossy6(f): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
martineverest:
the most amazing part is that she donated the kidney while they were separated

What an amazing woman she is. I can donate my kidney to my husband but I doubt if I can donate my kidney to an ex husband. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by midey93(f): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
BABANGBALI:
get the fok off my front. Go and do something about dat your stinking pussssy. Midey ko midobo ni tongue tongue
go and die. frustrated he goat. thunder fire u if you dare quote me again. get a life, impotent slowpoke.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Nickymezor(f): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hw nice of her. smiley..She was truly a better half...
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by BABANGBALI: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
midey93:

go and die. frustrated he goat. thunder fire u if you dare quote me again. get a life, impotent slowpoke.
I take her stinking toto to abuse am and expose her secret on nairaland. E pain am well well grin grin

Babangbali 7-1 midey (midobo to run) grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.