Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets (72016 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Mike008(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
"Wanted to" or because you Love him? Sounded more like because you "Needed to". Afterall he's your husband.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Arielle: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
anytexy:
How come he married 3 wives when he had a caring wife like this?
Ask them. Running their mouths and calling women names when they won't do the same for their wives. How many Nigerian men will give their wives their kidney?
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Arielle: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
misspicy:

[i][b]only a foolish woman will donate her kidney for the type of nigerian men we have this days

@topic OJB must have really worth that level of sacrifice
After 2 other wives and maybe some extra children that might pop up bow he's dead?
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Meanwhile, check my signature

Babes only for now
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by HaneefahRN(f): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mike008:
"Wanted to" or because you Love him?
Sounded more like because you "Needed to". Afterall he's your husband.

She didn't need to afterall he had two other new wives apart from her. She did it cos she wanted to, maybe he was worth it to her.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by teshyberry(f): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pharaoh9:
How many women can do this

I so very much can! For my booboo! cool
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by wizflower(f): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Hmmm this is the true definition of for better for worse, not those indomine brain girls littering everywhere
You way be pounded yam with Ora soup generation, can you do that for your wife. Can you donate you kidney yo save you wife. We the ladies always take the blame but I know 70% of you guys here NL can't do that
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by HaneefahRN(f): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
I can bet it most of the guys calling ladies out will not do such for their wives in same shoes, when plenty babes dey outside for them to cheat with

1 Like

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
glossy6:

But you are free to donate your family problems on top her own life abi?

Men and selfishness are like.....
...wait oh Seun where is that picture

they are like Siamese twins
Let me tell u something bit**ch, i'm a man.. I attend to my problems myself without putting any burden on no one.
You Nigerian gurls are pathetic.. You just want a man you can dump your life's trash on.. And i bet you are one of them
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by toshmann(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oblitz:
this type of women are hard to find

Trust me, they aint hard to find. You just have to look in the right places. This kind of women are not found on the cover of magazines, fashion/naked shows, nollywood awards or all the other flashy but morally empty places that 99% of men go to (including me sad cheesy )

But they are there, good girls, don't bleach, usually not light skinned or tattooed etc. however dem plenty.

Just like good men are plenty but not where hirls are searching.

Uwa nkea sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
OrangeDream:
Let me tell u something bit**ch, i'm a man.. I attend to my problems myself without putting any burden on no one.
You Nigerian gurls are pathetic.. You just want a man you can dump your life's trash on.. And i bet you are one of them

Just shut up already

1 Like

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by glossy6(f): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
OrangeDream:

You animal of uncouth upbringing we are discussing secular issues you raised and you are here spewing trash from that anus you call a mouth.

Imbe.cile that cannot make a point without insults.
Am a woman, gainfully employed and can stand on my own come rain come Sun. My hubby and kids are very comfortable.

Even men live off women these days. Abeg park well joor you product of accidental coi.tus.

I.diot that sees women as liability rather than a helper.

I remain an invaluable asset to my home any day, anytime and anywhere.

#notonthesamepage

#proudlyemployed
#proudlymotherof5
#proudlyLadyofstmolumba
#proudly6yrsinmarriage and still counting
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by anigold(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
midey93:

I never said I can, think before you type next time.
wao what a reply, must u insult me.. Nawao... Typical Nigerian woman with zero politeness...
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
glossy6:

You animal of uncouth upbringing we are discussing secular issues you raised and you are here spewing trash from that anus you call a mouth.

Imbe.cile that cannot make a point without insults.
Am a woman, gainfully employed and can stand on my own come rain come Sun. My hubby and kids are very comfortable.

Even men live off women these days. Abeg park well joor you product of accidental coi.tus.

I.diot that sees women as liability rather than a helper.

I remain an invaluable asset to my home any day, anytime and anywhere.

#notonthesamepage

#proudlyemployed
#proudlymotherof5
#proudlyLadyofstmolumba
#proudly6yrsinmarriage and still counting

I have made my point.. You still remain a bit**ch to me.. Whether married or not
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

Just shut up already
And who the ass**hole are you?
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Toks2008(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
loomer:
Na this one be wife. Sticking with you through thick and thin.

She is one in a trillion compared to the numerous igi da eye fo that we have everywhere.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
OrangeDream:
And who the ass**hole are you?
Children of nowadays *smh*

2 Likes

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by sbabimbola(f): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Hmmm this is the true definition of for better for worse, not those indomine brain girls littering everywhere

indomie brains....... not on NL oooooooo

LOL
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by midey93(f): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2016
anigold:

wao what a reply, must u insult me.. Nawao... Typical Nigerian woman with zero politeness...
not an insult bro, it's a complement.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Arobake: 1:00am On Jun 16, 2016
May her dear soul rest in absolute peace.
And you, may God always wipe your when you remember her struggles and may you always find joy in memories of good times you shared in Jesus Name.

jumpmasta:
I can relate to the trauma of having a loved one Die of Kidney related issues..lost my mum this year on account of Chronic kidney disease (CKD)..Over 10 yrs of constant battle cry RIP OJB

1 Like

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by missyadorable(f): 3:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Fo.ol.ish woman
you "threw" away your kidney to an unfaithful husband?
hahaha! don't worry,soon you will regret it
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by missyadorable(f): 3:41am On Jun 16, 2016
OnuohaEDOZIE:
...many so called wives down here will never try this i swear!!!!

I will NEVER try it,even as the only wife
Not to talk of when there are 2 younger wives
God forbid bad thing
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by kenoz(m): 4:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Nice one
Good wife
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by glossy6(f): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2016
OrangeDream:
I have made my point.. You still remain a bit**ch to me.. Whether married or not

And you remain the terrorist.

Go through your posts on this thread and see how you've been downgrading your self.

Ehn, you sound so frustrated and i wish I can really be of help to you before you hit the road unclad.

May God have mercy on your soul and redeem it from destruction.

Ma sallam
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2016
missyadorable:

I will NEVER try it,even as the only wife
Not to talk of when there are 2 younger wives
God forbid bad thing
...and you will claim for better for worse and also say i do?
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2016
glossy6:

And you remain the terrorist.

Go through your posts on this thread and see how you've been downgrading your self.

Ehn, you sound so frustrated and i wish I can really be of help to you before you hit the road unclad.

May God have mercy on your soul and redeem it from destruction.

Ma sallam
So much energy to put your pathetic point through.. So sorry for you.. Your case is beyond repair
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by glossy6(f): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
OrangeDream:
So much energy to put your pathetic point through.. So sorry for you.. Your case is beyond repair

I'd be here now and always to help you out of your despair and frustrations so you won't slip off the edge.

One love cheesy
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2016
glossy6:

I'd be here now and always to help you out of your despair and frustrations so you won't slip off the edge.

One love cheesy
You seriously need that help more than i do gurl...
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by anigold(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
midey93:

not an insult bro, it's a complement.
if thats your own type of 'compliments' then i dont wanna see your version of 'insults' that will be scary..
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by glossy6(f): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
OrangeDream:
You seriously need that help more than i do gurl...

iranu abachaa grin grin grin grin
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
glossy6:

iranu abachaa grin grin grin grin
Abachaaa Oni Iranu grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.