Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Marriage Counsellor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Counsellor (868 Views)

It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor / Any Marriage Counsellor Here? / Marriage Counsellor Pastor Caught Having S*x With Married Church Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Counsellor by Jusmudi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
The marriage counsellor is here to help you answer some of your questions on relationship, friendship and family issues. Am Justin by name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Counsellor by Nairaland111(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
I am into a relationship wit a girl nd I intend to marry her.. But my parents ar nt in support of me marrying d gal. Just because she is ntt educated..I Dn't want to disobey my parents bt I love her wat shld I do?? .

1 Like

Re: Marriage Counsellor by Jusmudi(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nairaland111:
I am into a relationship wit a girl nd I intend to marry her.. But my parents ar nt in support of me marrying d gal. Just because she is ntt educated..I Dn't want to disobey my parents bt I love her wat shld I do?? .

My obedient frnd. Dey dere dey do mummy nd daddy boy. Ur papa nd ur mama dey live dia life ooo. Wait ooo at ur age dey shld allow U to marry d woman of ur choice. D best tin ur parents can do 4 u in ur relationship is advise ooo nd if u lik am,,, u take am nd if U nr lik am u reject am. obedience or disobedience nr dey dis dictionary. Or u go obey ur papa nd mama mak U nr dey api 4 d rest of ur life?? Lolzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Counsellor by judecares1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Guy abeg help me out. Am into a relationship wit a girl, we promised to marry afta our university educatiom. Afta graduation she broke my heart by sayin " what she felt 4 me was more similar to pity dan love" nd i shld see her love as ntin bt mirage. Ever since, am confused. I cannot attach myself to any girl again because i am afraid to hv my heart broken again. Plz advise me
Re: Marriage Counsellor by Jusmudi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
judecares1:
Guy abeg help me out. Am into a relationship wit a girl, we promised to marry afta our university educatiom. Afta graduation she broke my heart by sayin " what she felt 4 me was more similar to pity dan love" nd i shld see her love as ntin bt mirage. Ever since, am confused. I cannot attach myself to any girl again because i am afraid to hv my heart broken again. Plz advise me
My broda dere is Smtin u shld know abt relationship... It is a game of risk. No venture, no success... U shld b gr8ful dt she ws frank enough to tell u her feelings abt d relationship... Dere ar sm wu would b wit U 4 long bt dia heart is smwere else. If u say u want to give up having a relationship because ur heart was broken once,,,,,,,,, ask dose whose hearts hv been broken for d 5th or 6th tim. So my advice to u is dt if u find urself in a relationship were u ar nt welcomed, shake off d dust 4rm ur feet as a sign, nd den move ahead in life til u find another.. U may nt hv gone too far b4 u find d right person
Re: Marriage Counsellor by Jusmudi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
If my advice is helpful,,,,,,,,, we tank God bt if nt pm me
Re: Marriage Counsellor by judecares1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tanks alot
Re: Marriage Counsellor by Jusmudi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
judecares1:
Tanks alot
hope is helpful.. More comments plz
Re: Marriage Counsellor by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
How do you woo a babe that goes same church as yours ? grin . Good format ma friend. grin
Re: Marriage Counsellor by Jusmudi(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
How do you woo a babe that goes same church as yours ? grin . Good format ma friend. grin
I ll ask u just few questions
Ar U in xam group wit her in d church
Ar U 4 real ?? I min nr b nack nd run ooo because if 4 example she gree nd U do chop nd clean mouth bliv me she can never date any of ur church member again. So answer d questions ist b4 I tel u
Re: Marriage Counsellor by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Nah, ur guy doesn't belong to any group. Just a normal guy church attender. grin. I appreciate her but don't think your guy is ready to start paying anyone attention . Nothing beats freedom. grin No knacking agenda. At all grin
. So what'z up now ? cool
Jusmudi:

I ll ask u just few questions
Ar U in xam group wit her in d church
Ar U 4 real ?? I min nr b nack nd run ooo because if 4 example she gree nd U do chop nd clean mouth bliv me she can never date any of ur church member again. So answer d questions ist b4 I tel u
Re: Marriage Counsellor by Jusmudi(m): 1:53am On Jun 16, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Nah, ur guy doesn't belong to any group. Just a normal guy church attender. grin. I appreciate her but don't think your guy is ready to start paying anyone attention . Nothing beats freedom. grin No knacking agenda. At all grin
. So what'z up now ? cool

If she is d serious type ,, dere ar two ways to get her,,,,,,,,, ist Dn't b intimidated because she attend church more dan u or u ar a sinner nd she is a saint.. No body holy pass. All u hv to do is ist,,,,,,,,, try to join a unit dt she blongs to in xam church nd Dn't talk 2 her dt very day, just 4cus in wat u ar doing, because dt type of a gal ll lik a serious type,, den start by staying close to her gradually nd tel her U ar new nd if she can help u understand sm certain tins. NB.. if she agree to do dt,, den wen eva u ar wit her Dn't sit by her side,, sit opposite direction so dt u can hv eye contact. 4get wateva she ll say just 4cus directly on her eyes, b4 a week or so U ll develop love nd den shapa movement .. If dt method did nt work, look 4 a little child in d church dt she loves so much, try nd b playing wit dt baby nd mak sure she is aware of d love u hv 4 d babe, den u ll b opportune 2 mak her ur frnd, Dn't just gist her,,,,,,,,, wait a lit bit wen u know she can't resist, den fire on, by tellin her U need person lik her in ur life so dt she ll help u closa 2 God, nd bla bla bla. NB, plz Dn't mak her lose her faith nd I always blivs in sex Afta marriage because it ll mak her more spiritual. I.e if she never play ball b4.
Re: Marriage Counsellor by Jusmudi(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2016
@selly was it helpful ?? If nt try another leg?? Next issue plz
Re: Marriage Counsellor by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Tanks man. You're gud gud grin. yes, we have eye contact but just pretend like it's nothing. cool Not interested in something too serious. Guess i'll enjoy the show while it lasts. she's very beautiful nd tall, maybe she's even on nairaland. lol
Jusmudi:

If she is d serious type ,, dere ar two ways to get her,,,,,,,,, ist Dn't b intimidated because she attend church more dan u or u ar a sinner nd she is a saint.. No body holy pass. All u hv to do is ist,,,,,,,,, try to join a unit dt she blongs to in xam church nd Dn't talk 2 her dt very day, just 4cus in wat u ar doing, because dt type of a gal ll lik a serious type,, den start by staying close to her gradually nd tel her U ar new nd if she can help u understand sm certain tins. NB.. if she agree to do dt,, den wen eva u ar wit her Dn't sit by her side,, sit opposite direction so dt u can hv eye contact. 4get wateva she ll say just 4cus directly on her eyes, b4 a week or so U ll develop love nd den shapa movement .. If dt method did nt work, look 4 a little child in d church dt she loves so much, try nd b playing wit dt baby nd mak sure she is aware of d love u hv 4 d babe, den u ll b opportune 2 mak her ur frnd, Dn't just gist her,,,,,,,,, wait a lit bit wen u know she can't resist, den fire on, by tellin her U need person lik her in ur life so dt she ll help u closa 2 God, nd bla bla bla. NB, plz Dn't mak her lose her faith nd I always blivs in sex Afta marriage because it ll mak her more spiritual. I.e if she never play ball b4.
Re: Marriage Counsellor by Jusmudi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Tanks man. You're gud gud grin. yes, we have eye contact but just pretend like it's nothing. cool Not interested in something too serious. Guess i'll enjoy the show while it lasts. she's very beautiful nd tall, maybe she's even on nairaland. lol
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii my hand nr dey Ooooooo Lolzzzzz. NB Afta d stress u ll pass 2ru to get her,,,,,,,,, plz let it always nt b easy to loose her... She ll b too beautiful 2 b abandoned nd too good to b play wit her feelings nd too important to b ignored.. I ll need ur testimony Lera ,

(1) (Reply)

My Appreciation To All Nairalanders Who Wishes Me Happy Birthday Today / Which Door Will You Enter? / A Shot For Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.