Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor (1460 Views)

Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by onismate: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Controversial Ghanaian marraige counsellor says ejaculating in a woman without her consent is rape.

Controversial marriage counsellor, George Lutterodt has emphatically stated that, it is criminal for a male partner to ejaculate into his female partner especially if she warns against it during sexual intercourse.

He classified the action as rape at the 2017 Orgasm Conference at the Ghana International Trade Fair in Accra.

Counsellor Lutterodt strongly advised men at the event to pay heed when a woman cautions against ejaculation in her sexual organ during the process of ecstasy.

He warned that refusal to do so can be used against the male partner.

“Women have too much power in our times that what brings rape during sexual intercourse is something. If a woman say don’t release inside and you release inside, it is a rape,” he averred.

The annual Orgasm Conference, hosted by Counsellor George Lutterodt, is aimed at educating and sensitizing married couples on the rules governing sex and marriage.

Speakers for the night were Legal Practitioner, Maurice Ampaw, CEO of End Point Group of Companies, Dr. Adu Boateng, and Rev. Mrs Gloria Kobi who took patrons through legality of sexual relationship, health issues concerning sexual intercourse, and how to maintain a peaceful home, respectively.

http://hovabuzz.com/frontline/1426-ejaculating-in-a-woman-without-her-consent-is-rape-ghanaian-counsellor-lutterod

Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by dafeyankee: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mumu.

So I have to take permission at that moment when I am speaking in tongues?

2 Likes

Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
wow. this is shocking to say the list. if made into a law, i see another way for women to extort money from men.
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by falcon01: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
he a fool
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sir if you're too broke to afford gold circle, tell me I will buy you 10 packs. Stop saying nonsense.
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by Foodforthought: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Which one is Orgasm Conference again? It is finished
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Orgasm conference

2 Likes

Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
They say sometimes withdrawal is hard especially when he's already in cloud 10

1 Like

Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by MissWrite(f): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wow, this guy is actually right. I thought stealthing (a guy removing the condom during sex, without her consent) was the only way cumming inside a woman without consent would be unacceptable. Apparently, he's culpable even if he withdraws too late. Not rape, but rape-adjacent crimes. Hmmm. Sex is like navigating a minefield (for men) these days undecided
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by coolestofall(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lets do a simulation.
Guy: Err err bebe err, I wnt 2 come o.
Gal; Yeh yeh, dnt come yet o.
Guy: Errgh, cnt hold it anymore. Shld i come inside.
Gal: Yeh yeh, go harder. I said u shld not come. Than God I hv not signed d permission slip. If u dare come inside, na police station go end am.
Guy: Baby noooooooooooooo.
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by Northernonyenku(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
It's also rape when she gets an orgasm or gets wet on Dickson without consent.this ewu has a job but sounds jobless
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by jaxxy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
U dare not lol. Well it has to be ur wife b4 u even try such rite? undecided wink
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by habsydiamond(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
This one must be high on oshogbo weed...
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by makydebbie(f): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
No normal person takes that guy serious.
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by Teacher1776(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
If laws on sexual intercourse with ones wife or sexual partner makes it extremely difficult to enjoy sex, the men will have no other alternative than to go for those attractive sex dolls.

Well, I suspect that this counsellor is a eunuch. And so he imagines that ejaculation is something you can pre-programmed.
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by uk10(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Teacher1776:
If laws on sexual intercourse with ones wife or sexual partner makes it extremely difficult to enjoy sex, the men will have no other alternative than to go for those attractive sex dolls.

Well, I suspect that this counsellor is a eunuch. And so he imagines that ejaculation is something you can pre-programmed.
thank u very much
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by ubunja(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Teacher1776:

in Europe the sex dolls are catching bra
the feminists are pissed as hell
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by marunga(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
even greeting a women na crime here in South.
Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by zainmaxwell(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
oo nothing we no go hear soon e go be rape to feed ur girlfriend without her consent

Re: It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor by uk10(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Teacher1776:

this is exactly what will happen very soon

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught / Help! I Keep Thinking Abt Sex / Can You Marry A Spouse That Doesn't Share The Same Faith With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.