Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind (1147 Views)

How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / Guys: If U Were Rape.d By A Lady What Will U Do?? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by DAVIYJONESS: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
When I see a guy, the first thing that come into my mind is his outspokenness, flawless use of grammar,height and lastly pocket. Hahahaha Igbo girl na, trust me!

1 Like

Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by falconey(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
When I see a guy, the first thing that come into my mind is his outspokenness, flawless use of grammar,height and lastly pocket. Hahahaha Igbo girl na, trust me!

lastly my ass!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by Feranchek(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
What actually should be the 1st thing
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
falconey:

lastly my ass!!!!!
And what will I be doing with your assundecided ?
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by donbenedict(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Her face na.. den her footwear
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by theEYe21(f): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sex cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Depends on if she's fine and her "assets".
If she's fine and she get better package the only thing wey go dey my mind na how i wan gbensh her.
But if she worwor i go just dey cover myself with the blood of Jesus grin.

4 Likes

Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by Mjshexy(f): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Her looks & dressing to make sure she is independent sad angry
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by enshi(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Her ebonyness and her ass.... Fluency and independence
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mjshexy:
Her looks & dressing to make sure she is independent sad angry
I ASSESS HER 'PARTICULARS'- Whether current or expired. May God forgive me oo!

2 Likes

Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by Marlvin(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Depends on the location or what she's putting on.

There's got to be something about her that alerts my interest if not she's just any other girl.
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by Marlvin(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:

You missed the part where he mentioned 'guys' not both sexes?

1 Like

Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by RoyalBlak007: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Her

tittie.s

1 Like

Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by saintdennis(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Her skin tone...

If she ain't yellow then *keep moving*. *no stopping* *no flirting*.
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
saintdennis:
Her skin tone...

If she ain't yellow then *keep moving*. *no stopping* *no flirting*.
°Boy! I near rant you out this thread!! angry
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by DAVIYJONESS: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Feranchek:
What actually should be the 1st thing

are you dumb? why answer a question with a question ?
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by DAVIYJONESS: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
theEYe21:
Sex cheesy
#sign
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by saintdennis(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Boy! I near rant you out this thread!! angry
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
theEYe21:
Sex cheesy
Lol! cheesy You a pure clownt !

1 Like

Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
[email] Check her out. [/email]
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by kokoA(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
For me, it's the size of her bwest.
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by CaroLyner(f): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
most guys stare at the tits
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by dudesexy1111(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shape of her pu***sy
Re: Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind by Kiish(m): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
i look at her arms, to see if she can pound yam... undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Serious Advice About This Issue / Benue Woman Beats Husband To Death For Cheating On Her (photos) / If She Can Chat Dirty Via Phone With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.