Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud (2067 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
"DEAR IJAW SCAVENGERS;

Factually and please debunk my presentation if they are wrong.

● Between 2010 and 2015; The President of the Nigerian State was Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, an Ijaw man from the Ijaw State of Bayelsa.

● The Petroleum Minister for most of that time was Allison DIEzziani; An Ijaw Woman from Bayelsa.

● The President and the Petroleum Minister Awarded Atlantic Energy Limited owned by Jide Omokore from Kogi State a 55% Controlling Stakes in two Lucrative Oil Blocks – OML 30 and 34 – for just over $50 million each.

● Curiously, Shell, which owned the remaining 45 per cent stake, fetched $1.3 billion for a single field after an open and competitive bidding process.

● Please note; Every Oil Block awarded during the six years reign of LootGeneral GEJ and LootPrenuer Diezzani followed this same pattern.

● The Ijaw nation was short-changed; the country was underpaid; The People were ignored; Criminals were empowered and Corruption always won at the end.

● People Like Kola Aluko; Jide Omokore; Tompolo; Some Alhajis from the North; Some Pastors from the South South; Crocked Businessmen from the South East etc were conduit pipes used by our dearly beloved Ijaw son and his able lootenant to ravage the commonwealth of the Nigerian State, the Niger Delta Region and the Ijaw People.

● Dasuki a northerner was given freedom to use our oil money to do father Christmas under the watchful eye of our Ijaw son.

● While this was going on; You celebrated your son and wished he continued. Since PMB became president; you have chosen to avenge the Anti-Corruption War; Chosen to Protect the Criminals; Chosen to Support the Looters and Chosen to ground Nigeria economically.

● What have you also chosen for the Ijaws and Niger Delta people at large? More Pollution; More Looting; Less Education; More Vandals; More waste; more suffering and above all you have chosen to be blinded to the major steps taken by PMB to reform the Nigerian State, Develop the Niger Delta and Fight the Evil that has destroyed the development of your own people for decades.

● Abeg; No Talk say Na Witch dey Follow you from Village...You be Witch and Na you dey Suck the Blood of your own People. Abeg do not stop the Bombing; I am waiting for news on the Latest Bombings."

~Retson A Tedheke

#Niger Delta Avengers

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by malton: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by iboboyswag(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2016
I am also waiting for the news of the latest bombings..... Yeye dey smell!! Na who dem dey do?

I have never seen a bunch of myopic and progress defiant people... Someone steal you blind, you still dey worship am and was even urging him to continue.

All they know is to display false sense of intelligence and bravado like that lunatic C in C of 11 states reeling out figures he was made to forcibly cram and clearly didn't understand at the uyo Town hall meeting.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by QuotaSystem: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2016
There is no disputing these facts.

At this point, I believe we should support the scAvengers to blow up and destroy as much of their region and livelihood as they can.

I'd much rather prefer the late realization of their foolishness to hit them before the military eventually overruns the region; a reality that is fast becoming inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by NigerDeltan(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2016
Why una want kill una sef bc of this oil

its a pity you guys cant do without talking about Nigerdelta.

May be you should also tell us who was Nigeria's president from 1999 - 2007 but dont also forget to tell us the minister of cocoa in those years.

NDA simple demand is let me manage my resources (oil n gas) and you also manage your cocoa

7 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by NigerDeltan(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

At this point, I believe we should support the scAvengers to blow up and destroy as much of their region and livelihood as they can.

I'd much rather prefer the late realization of their foolishness to hit them before the military eventually overruns the region; a reality that is fast becoming inevitable.

Forget, it is ours not yours
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

6 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by QuotaSystem: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2016
NigerDeltan:

May be you should also tell us who was Nigeria's president from 1999 - 2007 but dont also forget to tell us the minister of cocoa in those years.

NDA simple demand is let me manage my resources (oil n gas) and you also manage your cocoa

NigerDeltan:

Forget, it is ours not yours
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

According to the laws of Nigeria (land use act), the oil belongs to the Federal Republic and not to the indigent communities. Cocoa is an agricultural product planted and cultivated by hardworking farmers, while oil is a natural resource deposited by nature, not any hardworking Deltan, within Nigeria's territory.

But of course, it's your choice to blow yourselves into 1901 if you think that's the way to change the above reality. You have our full support.

8 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by kcnwaigbo: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

According to the laws of Nigeria (land use act), the oil belongs to the Federal Republic and not to the indigent communities. Cocoa is an agricultural planted and cultivated by hardworking farmers, while oil is a natural resource deposited by nature, not any hardworking Deltan, within Nigeria's territory.

But of course, it's your choice to blow yourselves into 1901 if you think that's the best way to change the above reality.
Choi, you go fear lawyers!! Oil is deposited by nature indeed!! Why don't you go to Libya and take their oil and technology them it's not theirs but is rather deposited by nature

6 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by Jokerman(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2016
Why are Hausas and Yorubas so concerned about this oil?? Even the Yeebos dont clamor like this??

Oil is a Niger Delta resource same as cocoa is a yoruba resource and groundnut is Hausa resource. ..

let ND manage their resources... Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by Legitbaba(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Ma brother....me.am tired of them, all I do these days is to watch and laugh at their comments....they come up with silly stories like "our son was their for six years" and all that. Making it seem like Nigeria had just existed for six years...or the oil exploration started six years ago
I thought they were bragging about the oil in Lagos and ondo, (not forgetting the one in Chad basin) why are they still worried that the oil in ND would no longer flow again?? Where is all the talk about diversifying the economy bla bla bla

With Their hypocritical statements like "let them blow up everything" "they are destroying their land" " who will suffer more" etc...but will still cry to high heavens when a pipe line is being blown up...BTW, our lands are already polluted to a large extent, so allow us with our polluted land..just leave us alone..we no do again

5 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by QuotaSystem: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Choi, you go fear lawyers!! Oil is deposited by nature indeed!! Why don't you go to Libya and take their oil and technology them it's not theirs but is rather deposited by nature

Was the oil deposited by Ojukwu?

Libya is a sovereign state, which owns its oil, just like Nigeria. You're clearly now beginning to understand the concept of state ownership.

4 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by olaitoro(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

According to the laws of Nigeria (land use act), the oil belongs to the Federal Republic and not to the indigent communities. Cocoa is an agricultural planted and cultivated by hardworking farmers, while oil is a natural resource deposited by nature, not any hardworking Deltan, within Nigeria's territory.

But of course, it's your choice to blow yourselves into 1901 if you think that's the way to change the above reality. You have our full support.

you can pass as a comedian

hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2016
@Op, let me top-dress it. For you..they NEVER cried about 'Resource control' and 'fiscal federalism'....#ShamelessLots!
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by QuotaSystem: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2016
olaitoro:

you can pass as a comedian

hahaha.

Reality sucks innit? Yeah it ain't yours, deal with it.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by ganisucks(f): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2016
OP, clap for yourself. The next time Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ ask your boss for a raise I hope, he tells Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ that Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2016
tuale4u:
"DEAR IJAW SCAVENGERS;

● Between 2010 and 2015; The President of the Nigerian State was Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, an Ijaw man from the Ijaw State of Bayelsa.

● The Petroleum Minister for most of that time was Allison DIEzziani; An Ijaw Woman from Bayelsa.

● The President and the Petroleum Minister Awarded Atlantic Energy Limited owned by Jide Omokore from Kogi State a 55% Controlling Stakes in two Lucrative Oil Blocks – OML 30 and 34 – for just over $50 million each.

● Curiously, Shell, which owned the remaining 45 per cent stake, fetched $1.3 billion for a single field after an open and competitive bidding process.

● Please note; Every Oil Block awarded during the six years reign of LootGeneral GEJ and LootPrenuer Diezzani followed this same pattern.

● The Ijaw nation was short-changed; the country was underpaid; The People were ignored; Criminals were empowered and Corruption always won at the end.

● People Like Kola Aluko; Jide Omokore; Tompolo; Some Alhajis from the North; Some Pastors from the South South; Crocked Businessmen from the South East etc were conduit pipes used by our dearly beloved Ijaw son and his able lootenant to ravage the commonwealth of the Nigerian State, the Niger Delta Region and the Ijaw People.

● Dasuki a northerner was given freedom to use our oil money to do father Christmas under the watchful eye of our Ijaw son.

● While this was going on; You celebrated your son and wished he continued. Since PMB became president; you have chosen to avenge the Anti-Corruption War; Chosen to Protect the Criminals; Chosen to Support the Looters and Chosen to ground Nigeria economically.

● What have you also chosen for the Ijaws and Niger Delta people at large? More Pollution; More Looting; Less Education; More Vandals; More waste; more suffering and above all you have chosen to be blinded to the major steps taken by PMB to reform the Nigerian State, Develop the Niger Delta and Fight the Evil that has destroyed the development of your own people for decades.

● Abeg; No Talk say Na Witch dey Follow you from Village...You be Witch and Na you dey Suck the Blood of your own People. Abeg do not stop the Bombing; I am waiting for news on the Latest Bombings."

~Retson A Tedheke

#Niger Delta Avengers
Pm sent pls reply
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by happen2: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Let us post this on the NDA Twitter handle grin
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by olaitoro(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Reality sucks innit? Yeah it ain't yours, deal with it.
product of quotasystem.
hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Go and manage your pristine landlocked region and leave Niger Delta affairs alone.

First you were happy oil price was dropping now you are crying over pipeline sabotage.

Better go and drill oil in Bornu and build a pipeline through Libya because you will not have access through the ND when we become independent of this fraud nation

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Was the oil deposited by Ojukwu?

Libya is a sovereign state, which owns its oil, just like Nigeria. You're clearly now beginning to understand the concept of state ownership.

Why not go and claim joint ownership of the oil in Saudi Arabia since it wasn't King Ibn Saud that put it in the ground.

You people have no single argument.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by QuotaSystem: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2016
Typical unintelligent retort from a half educated Ekpa.

Go play with your dolls and let others with substance contribute.

olaitoro:

product of quotasystem.

hahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by cocoduck: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Please NDA do not stop, do not get tired, keep on keeping on, blow up every damn pipe you can lay your hands on, don't hold back your hand from turning every thing into a smouldering heap, I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You were conspicuously absent in the Buhari certificate scandal thread.

I see you have chosen Niger Delta affairs as a distraction from you fraudulent certificate forger president.

Whether you like or not, this is the beginning of the end of free oyel money to you guys.

Better restart whatever cash crop industry you used to have.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by QuotaSystem: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Why not go and claim joint ownership of the oil in Saudi Arabia since it wasn't King Ibn Saud that put it in the ground.

You people have no single argument.

QuotaSystem:

Saudi Arabia is a sovereign kingdom, which owns its oil, just like Nigeria. Let ordinary greedy and lazy Arabian citizens tell King Ibn Saud that it was their fathers that buried the oil and it does not belong to the Kingdom and see if they don't lose their necks to treason. You're clearly now beginning to understand the concept of state ownership.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by olaitoro(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

see painment

untill your fathers go back to meritocracy as against quota system, things will not well with you product of quotasystem.

unrepentant ode.

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by OjukwuWarBird: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2016
tuale4u:
"DEAR IJAW SCAVENGERS;

~Retson A Tedheke

#Niger Delta Avengers

YORUBAS and LUST for NIGERDELTA OIL grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
grin
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by QuotaSystem: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
You're a laughable learner at derailing threads grin, and you're way beneath my discourse grade.

Swerve.

olaitoro:

[s]see painment

untill your fathers go back to meritocracy as against quota system, things will not well with you product of quotasystem.

unrepentant ode.[/s]
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Well we don't want to be part of your useless parasitic Nigeria anymore

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by olaitoro(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:
You're a laughable learner at derailing threads grin, and you're way beneath my discourse grade.

Swerve.

lamentation of a pained nigger, that lives in nigger area.

see, no more free oil money to service your quotasystem
you can take that to the caliphate.

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by QuotaSystem: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Were you expecting me to comfort the cries of sore losers?

Scandal indeed. Probably for jobless iPod yoots. President Muhammad Buhari will remain your ruler till 2019 and possibly further and there is absolutely nothing the 5% can do about it but cry and wail.

Dangote, a northerner, is building a Mega Petroleum Refinery and Petrochemical plant in Lagos larger than any in Africa, without a SINGLE pipeline laid from the Niger Delta. So there's nothing you can do about Northern dominance in oil affairs tongue.

Keep foolishly bombing the Niger Delta, you have our support, and that's my message on this thread. Kapish.

RevDesm0ndJuju:

You were conspicuously absent in the Buhari certificate scandal thread.

I see you have chosen Niger Delta affairs as a distraction from you fraudulent certificate forger president.

Whether you like or not, this is the beginning of the end of free oyel money to you guys.

Better restart whatever cash crop industry you used to have.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Were you expecting me to comfort the cries of sore losers?

Scandal indeed. Probably for jobless iPod yoots. President Muhammad Buhari will remain your ruler till 2019 and possibly further and there is absolutely nothing the 5% can do about it but cry and wail.

Dangote, a northerner, is building a Mega Petroleum Refinery and Petrochemical plant in Lagos larger than any in Africa, without a SINGLE pipeline laid from the Niger Delta. So there's nothing you can do about Northern dominance in oil affairs embarassed.

Keep foolishly bombing the Niger Delta, you have our support, and that's my message on this thread. Kapish.

Rubbish

What part of we want out of Nigeria do you not understand?

If you like let buhari rule you till he drops dead that one isn't our concern or what is my business if Dangote builds a refinery in space?

You seem to not understand that we want out from this fraud and will bomb all pipelines to drive that point into your thick empty skulls.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Throw His Honour To The Dogs, IPOB Replies MEND / Drama As Customers At A Filling Station Forced Bauchi Speaker To Join Queue / Mary Odili Begged Judges To Accept N5B Bribe On Behalf Of Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.