Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud (2080 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by fulanimafia: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Rubbish

What part of we want out of Nigeria do you not understand?

If you like let buhari rule you till he drops dead that one isn't our concern or what is my business if Dangote builds a refinery in space?

You seem to not understand that we want out from this fraud and will bomb all pipelines to drive that point into your thick empty skulls.

1. You ain't going nowhere, and I'm sure you know this fact. The biafraudians have tried in the past and we know the result.

2. Don't stop at pipelines, bomb the government schools, clinics and the government house. When you're done, you can proceed to the Niger Bridge and blow that up to. Leave nothing in the Niger Delta standing, Buhari will surely get the message.

In fact if you start doubting how effective your bombs are;

Effective in ensuring lands, rivers and livelihood are further destroyed? Absolutely.

Effective in driving away investors and rubbishing the investment climate? Definitely.

Effective in making sure state governments like Bayelsa are cash strapped and cannot finance their commitments like funding your state university? For sure.

Effective in putting their people and communities at risk of military occupation and clampdown? Affirmative.

Effective in releasing Nnamdi Kanu, causing Buhari's family to suffer, releasing Dasuki or dropping charges against Tompolo? grin

The collective folly is of epic proportions grin.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

1. You ain't going nowhere, and I'm sure you know this fact.

2. Don't stop at pipelines, bomb the government schools, clinics and the government house. When you're done, you can proceed to the Niger Bridge and blow that up to. Leave nothing in the Niger Delta standing, Buhari will surely get the message.

Effective in ensuring lands, rivers and livelihood are further destroyed? Absolutely.

Effective in driving away investors and rubbishing the investment climate? Definitely.

Effective in making sure state governments like Bayelsa are cash strapped and cannot finance their commitments like funding your state university? For sure.

Effective in putting their people and communities at risk of military occupation and clampdown? Affirmative.

Effective in releasing Nnamdi Kanu, causing Buhari's family to suffer, releasing Dasuki or dropping charges against Tompolo? In your dreams grin

Your fraud nation will end in the very near future.

All your nonsense grah grah will end when you see a new slot allocated and reserved for Niger Delta and Biafra republics in the UN general assembly.

You will live to see this happen in the nearest future.

That I can bet my life on.

Keep telling that illiterate old Fool to send troops to ND and see Nigeria's dissolution catalyse faster

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by olaitoro(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Were you expecting me to comfort the cries of sore losers?

Scandal indeed. Probably for jobless iPod yoots. President Muhammad Buhari will remain your ruler till 2019 and possibly further and there is absolutely nothing the 5% can do about it but cry and wail.

Dangote, a northerner, is building a Mega Petroleum Refinery and Petrochemical plant in Lagos larger than any in Africa, without a SINGLE pipeline laid from the Niger Delta. So there's nothing you can do about Northern dominance in oil affairs tongue.

Keep foolishly bombing the Niger Delta, you have our support, and that's my message on this thread. Kapish.

until then, no more free allawee for northen ekpas like quota systen

ode

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by fulanimafia: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Your fraud nation will end in the very near future.

All your nonsense grah grah will end when you see a new slot allocated and reserved for Niger Delta and Biafra republics in the UN general assembly.

You will live to see this happen in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by olaitoro(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2016
fulanimafia:

1. You ain't going nowhere, and I'm sure you know this fact. The biafraudians have tried in the past and we know the result.

Effective in releasing Nnamdi Kanu, causing Buhari's family to suffer, releasing Dasuki or dropping charges against Tompolo? grin

The collective folly is of epic proportions grin.
welcome mr sai baba chanter. we missed your sai baba rants.

happy head ground pounding in advance

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=fulanimafia post=46621540][/quote]

It will surely come to pass and you will do nothing
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by frehage: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Was the oil deposited by Ojukwu?

Libya is a sovereign state, which owns its oil, just like Nigeria. You're clearly now beginning to understand the concept of state ownership.

Go and say that to the Texans(US) or Abu Dhabi and Dubai(UAE). State ownership indeed.

The North or South-West would have been autonomous regions if not sovereign states a long time ago if they were to be in Niger Delta's shoes.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by fulanimafia: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

No more free oil.
It's that simple.

I'm sure by now you realize that Northerners do not need the Niger Delta to dominate the oil industry.

By 2018, Dangote is scheduled to start production from the largest oil refinery in Africa with the capacity to supply our entire national demand and have enough for export. Without laying a SINGLE pipeline from the Niger Delta. This of course means that in 2 years time, a Fulani man will be providing the fuel for the cars and generators of Niger Deltans and Ibos alike, the same lazy arses screaming 'our oil' today. Without laying a single pipeline from the Niger Delta.

Lazy parasites in the making, leeching on the North's entrepreneurship to survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYdCTJQojHE

Blow everything up. Bomb and pollute your towns, rivers, farms, water table....everything. Leave nothing standing. You now have our support.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by frehage: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Was the oil deposited by Ojukwu?

Libya is a sovereign state, which owns its oil, just like Nigeria. You're clearly now beginning to understand the concept of state ownership.

Go and say that to the Texans(US) or Abu Dhabi and Dubai(UAE). State ownership indeed.

The North or South-West would hav been autonomous regions if not sovereign states a long time ago if they were to be in Niger Delta's shoes.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by iboboyswag(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Rubbish

What part of we want out of Nigeria do you not understand?

If you like let buhari rule you till he drops dead that one isn't our concern or what is my business if Dangote builds a refinery in space?

You seem to not understand that we want out from this fraud and will bomb all pipelines to drive that point into your thick empty skulls.

My dear Rev. stop the bombing with your thumb here on Nairaland and migrate it to the pipeline nearest to you.....

Useless lots... With all una braggadocio na small time we go know who go suffer, the world is fast moving away from oil.... Rather than see ways to partner with the government to move away from the old ways of systematic entrenchment of poverty in your region, you have chosen to campaign for the further rape of your environment by the same profiteers who had conceited with raging marauders to continue in the status quo.

Your freedom fighters have universities outside the region and country, they even sold your community land for an inflated price of 13billion, own private jets and yatchs yet the region suffers from the most basic need... Portable water.

It is a shame!!! My heart bleeds for the Niger delta and its unborn generation.

Please do not stop bombing... You hear! Bomb your futures' away!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
iboboyswag:

My dear Rev. stop the bombing with your thumb here on Nairaland and migrate it to the pipeline nearest to you.....

Useless lots... With all una braggadocio na small time we go know who go suffer, the world is fast moving away from oil.... Rather than see ways to partner with the government to move away from the old ways of systematic entrenchment of poverty in your region, you have chosen to campaign for the further rape of your environment by the same profiteers who had conceited with raging marauders to continue in the status quo.

Your freedom fighters have universities outside the region and country, they even sold your community land for an inflated price of 13billion, own private jets and yatchs yet the region suffers from the most basic need... Portable water.

It is a shame!!! My heart bleeds for the Niger delta and its unborn generation.

Please do not stop bombing... You hear! Bomb your futures' away!

No more free oil.

It's that simple.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by QuotaSystem: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

No more free oil.

It's that simple.

When has oil ever been free? Are you confused?

The oil extracted and traded by investors, will continue to be extracted and traded by those investors. The only thing you can do about it is bomb yourselves to oblivion and invite avoidable military occupation.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

When has oil ever been free? Are you confused?

The oil extracted and traded by investors, will continue to be extracted and traded by those investors. The only thing you can do about it is bomb yourselves to oblivion and invite avoidable military occupation.

Your frustration is obvious to the point you confuse us for your daft bokos

Are the NDA bombing civilian targets? Or sending 12 year old girls on a suicide mission?

I think if anybody is at risk of self annihilation through suicide bombings it is you useless bokos up north.

No more free oil.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by fulanimafia: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Your delusion is obvious rather. As I said, there was never anything like free oil so stop consoling yourself.

Investors will continue to reap their dividends, and you can only further destroy your environment in protest.

The northerner does not need your oil to dominate the oil industry. QED.

RevDesm0ndJuju:

Your frustration is obvious to the point you confuse us for your daft bokos

Are the NDA bombing civilian targets? Or sending 12 year old girls on a suicide mission?

I think if anybody is at risk of self annihilation through suicide bombings it is you useless bokos up north.

No more free oil.

Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2016
fulanimafia:
Your delusion is obvious rather. As I said, there was never anything like free oil so stop consoling yourself.

Investors will continue to reap your dividends, and you can only further destroy your environment in protest.

The northerner does not need your oil to dominate the oil industry. QED.

At least your region won't be seeing a dime from that oil revenue in the nearest future.

That is my consolation to you ingrates.
Re: Why Niger Delta Avengers agitation is a Fraud by fulanimafia: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Last time I checked, northern billionaires are still reaping oil billions and northern governors are developing their agricultural capacity from allocations while you suffer under lack of power and fuel....and will continue to.

Even after the refinery is completed in 2 years, you will continue to be under Northern domination in the oil sector. The North does not need ND oil to dominate and control the oil industry. You lazy drunkards instead of positioning yourselves now to take part, prefer to continue to live under economic slavery and domination.

All you can do is bomb your region back into the 19th century and invite military occupation and annihilation. A minority in number should not mean a minority in thinking .

RevDesm0ndJuju:

At least your region won't be seeing a dime from that oil revenue in the nearest future.

That is my consolation to you ingrates.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Groups Knock Buhari’s Pro-north Security Appointments / Peter Obi & His Wife Attend Canonization Of Mother Theresa As Saint In Rome(pics / Asari Dokubo – Believe Chibok Girls Release,then Believe Rome Was Built In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.