Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (18928 Views)

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by otemanuduno: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
realmindz:
I'm sure that this guy will be on serious fasting and prayer at the moment to make sure that Otem begs for bread, praying for calamity to befall his brother so that his God and himself can be justified.

So much of a loving religion who uses threats and intimidation to bring people to submission

That is the URIM for you. The guy is a learner, he should go and learn from Elikamah and Zechariah whose urims are one of the benefits their country is still enjoying today. The 'JP' stuff.

Zechariah 14:16-19King James Version (KJV)

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

1 Like

Re: . by urahara(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

Omo, na yam and akara I see buy this afternoon o, when all the bread sellers close their shop go church(as if say I like eating bread sef grin) Foodstuff dey house, na me just lazy to cook. Abeg how many days remain for the money I kept in my bank to dry up there? cheesy

Lol. U know say u still dey owe me credit
Re: . by otemanuduno: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2016
joseff14:
if you get power, go use am fight bokoharam. no dey brag for here.

I am still waiting for his god to prove himself. He has failed in all the challenges I took against him.

First: When Mrzenographer, the propagator of FEAR posted what John the beloved in around 30AD and Christopher Columbus in 1490s posted about ANTICHRISTS ALREADY TAKEN OVER, I stood to rebuke the EVIL SPIRIT(holy spirit in quote) revealing this doctrine of fear to him.

I SAID, IF IT IS TRUE THAT THERE ARE ANTICHRISTS MANUFACTURING THE 666 ALREADY, THEN I SHOULD DIE WITHIN THAT WEEK.

secondly, when MUAFRIKA2 the liar for Satan(jehovah) challenged me, saying that I am a devil and I share loots with some people, I ALSO TOOK IT UPON MYSELF THAT IF INDEED I AM FROM THE DEVIL OR I BELONG TO A CULT, THEN HIS god Jehovah should prove himself by letting me die before 7am next day as his god has always been taken up such challenges in his babble(bible). His god who killed Koran, Dathan and Abram in similar challenges, killed Herod, Ananias and Sapphira, 102 people who challenged Elijah, smote many people with blindness in the time of Elisha, etc. could not kill me before the next day. This again is a prove that his god, Jehovah, is paralysed in our own world, unlike in the times of the Neanderthals and hominids.

Now again, Goodys has brought up a challenge. To my surprise, just this morning, I received some cash into my account in double of what I was expecting. Goddys is this how your god works? I will go to the bank to confirm whether they made mistake and if they didn't, I will pay tithe of the money I received on this thread.

I AM GLAD THE CURSE OF GODDYS is also working for me as blessings as usual.

Johyndon22, Keandre, geoworldedu, realmindz, dazzlingd, muafrika2, mrzenographer, hardmirror, ebiagtales, philfearon, Hahn, Urahara, sirwere, you guys should get ready to watch me paste my tithe of the double I saw IN my account in case I checked and saw that the mistake is not from the bank.

1 Like

Re: . by keandre: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Present! grin
Re: . by urahara(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

I am still waiting for his god to prove himself. He has failed in all the challenges I took against him.

First: When Mrzenographer, the propagator of FEAR posted what John the beloved in around 30AD and Christopher Columbus in 1490s posted about ANTICHRISTS ALREADY TAKEN OVER, I stood to rebuke the EVIL SPIRIT(holy spirit in quote) revealing this doctrine of fear to him.

I SAID, IF IT IS TRUE THAT THERE ARE ANTICHRISTS MANUFACTURING THE 666 ALREADY, THEN I SHOULD DIE WITHIN THAT WEEK.

secondly, when MUAFRIKA2 the liar for Satan(jehovah) challenged me, saying that I am a devil and I share loots with some people, I ALSO TOOK IT UPON MYSELF THAT IF INDEED I AM FROM THE DEVIL OR I BELONG TO A CULT, THEN HIS god Jehovah should prove himself by letting me die before 7am next day as his god has always been taken up such challenges in his babble(bible). His god who killed Koran, Dathan and Abram in similar challenges, killed Herod, Ananias and Sapphira, 102 people who challenged Elijah, smote many people with blindness in the time of Elisha, etc. could not kill me before the next day. This again is a prove that his god, Jehovah, is paralysed in our own world, unlike in the times of the Neanderthals and hominids.

Now again, Goodys has brought up a challenge. To my surprise, just this morning, I received some cash into my account in double of what I was expecting. Goddys is this how your god works? I will go to the bank to confirm whether they made mistake and if they didn't, I will pay tithe of the money I received on this thread.

I AM GLAD THE CURSE OF GODDYS is also working for me as blessings as usual.

Johyndon22, Keandre, geoworldedu, realmindz, dazzlingd, muafrika2, mrzenographer, hardmirror, ebiagtales, philfearon, Hahn, Urahara, sirwere, you guys should get ready to watch me paste my tithe of the double I saw IN my account in case I checked and saw that the mistake is not from the bank.

grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by urahara(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2016
12 days left for Otem to beg for bread wink

3 Likes

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Otemanuduno...I need airtime seriously. So make this next tithe reach me privately abeg.
Re: . by mrZENographer: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
urahara:

grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

otemanuduno
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2 pet 3:9

ETERNITY is forever. Tink about what ur saying. Is the money or somethings ur enjoying, blinding u from the truth? One day they shall pass away.
Re: . by otemanuduno: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
mrZENographer:

otemanuduno
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2 pet 3:9

ETERNITY is forever. Tink about what ur saying. Is the money or somethings ur enjoying, blinding u from the truth? One day they shall pass away.

Airtel #100
2855 8981 5631 3649
Re: . by otemanuduno: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
mrZENographer:

otemanuduno

That this is coming from the same PETER is something to worry about. Peter that willingly wish for Sapphira the wife of Ananias to perish or is it another Peter? Okay maybe it's another Peter because you said 2nd Peter 3:9. Let me assume that it is not the same Peter who said this in ACT 5:7-10 after murdering Ananias:

And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done came in.
Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the spirit of the lord? [b]BEHOLD THE FEET OF THEM WHICH HAVE BURIED THY HUSBAND ARE AT THE DOOR, AND SHALL CARRY THEE OUT.
THEN FELL SHE DOWN STRAIGHTWAY AT HIS FEET, AND YIELDED UP THE GHOST; AND THE YOUNG MEN CAME IN AND FOUND HER DEAD, AND CARRYING HER FORTH, BURIED HER BY HER HUSBAND

NOw tell me now, is there any sign that your lord is not willing that any should perish there? Same Peter who you quoted(perhaps 2nd Peter cheesy) said these with his mouths, contradicting himself. Let me just save Jehovah's lies by not mentioning how he killed 70,000 people at a go, yet not willing that any should perish, how he also destroyed Sennacherib's armies yet not willing that any should perish. Funny clown that Jehovah cheesy

Airtel 2356 9951 2741 1498

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Goddys(m): 6:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Otem, God has spoken once, twice have I heard that all power in heaven and earth belongs to God...Otem await the days of your penury for cursing The name of Yahweh except you repent.

The money and wealth you have now shall vanish according to the time of life as He has spoken. I speak not the words of my
own for I am not worthy of His grace but ye shall be submitted by the power of His might.

Otem, repent now or await the judgment.

2 Likes

Re: . by otemanuduno: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Goddys:
Otem, God has spoken once, twice have I heard that all power in heaven and earth belongs to God...Otem await the days of your penury for cursing The name of Yahweh except you repent.
The money and wealth you have now shall vanish according to the time of life as He has spoken. I speak not the words of my
own for I am not worthy of His grace but ye shall be submitted by the power of His might.

Bribing Yahweh with recharge cards:

Glo: 500 36 75204 82984
Airtel: 2308 4184 0657 4079

Accept my sacrifice o Yahweh, and let not your wrath be poured upon me. grin

Keandre, Johnydon22, Urahara, Dazzlingd, Hardmirror, Hahn, Realmindz Pls come and watch Yahweh's high priests Muafrika2, KingEbukaNaija, Winner01 and Co as they eat the sacrifice upon the alter.

May my Sacrifice be acceptable o Yahweh, for thy wrath is poured upon the earth as concentrated grape. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by otemanuduno: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Goddys:

At the bolded, guy no do us ojoro here o. Which one be TIME OF LIFE AGAIN? July 6 na July 6, no try change things for here o angry

Na play I dey play o cheesy
What is man like me to challenge the anointed of god? Okay lemme bribe you with these recharge cards so that the wrath of god will not consume my money on the specified date. Keandre, keep off from these recharge cards, it's for the LEVITES OF YAHWEH, such as Muafrika2, kingebukasblog and jcross and Co.

Mtn: 1827 8679 4632 9841
Mtn: 0838 2668 4544 5017
Mtn: 1177 7507 6645 5747

3 Likes

Re: . by keandre: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2016
keandre:
cheesy

Hope u didn't load any of the cards. They are for the leviathans levites of Yahweh as a sacrifice of atonement for my sin of BLAST Femi blasphemy. grin

1 Like

Re: . by keandre: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hope u didn't load any of the cards. They are for the leviathans levites of Yahweh as a sacrifice of atonement for my sin of BLAST Femi blasphemy. grin

grin Hehehe,I think their God doesn't accepts recharge cards,u need to appease him with 10% of ur monthly income, but since u are guilty of blasphemy, it should be 20%

3 Likes

Re: . by urahara(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

Keandre, Johnydon22, Urahara, Dazzlingd, Hardmirror, Hahn, Realmindz Pls come and watch Yahweh's high priests Muafrika2, KingEbukaNaija, Winner01 and Co as they eat the sacrifice upon the alter.

May my Sacrifice be acceptable o Yahweh, for thy wrath is poured upon the earth as concentrated grape. cheesy

Otem thank for the credit. cheesy

May earth and domino reverad continue to bless you wink

1 Like

Re: . by urahara(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

May eartum and domino reverad continue to bless you wink
Re: . by otemanuduno: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2016
urahara:

May eartum and domino reverad continue to bless you wink

Amin o
Re: . by otemanuduno: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2016
keandre:

grin Hehehe,I think their God doesn't accepts recharge cards,u need to appease him with 10% of ur monthly income, but since u are guilty of blasphemy, it should be 20%

Okay I'll appease him with your own share of this month's tithe. How about that? cheesy
Re: . by keandre: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

Okay I'll appease him with your own share of this month's tithe. How about that? cheesy
shocked
Noo,na play I dey play naw grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

At the bolded, guy no do us ojoro here o. Which one be TIME OF LIFE AGAIN? July 6 na July 6, no try change things for here o angry

What is man like me to challenge the anointed of god? Okay lemme bribe you with these recharge cards so that the wrath of god will not consume my money on the specified date. Keandre, keep off from these recharge cards, it's for the LEVITES OF YAHWEH, such as Muafrika2, kingebukasblog and jcross and Co.

No thanks, I'm on post paid undecided
Re: . by KingJahzmineKing(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Goddys:

your god is weak...dead and rotten even stinking like shi.t....are you aware of dis at all?

3 Likes

Re: . by KingJahzmineKing(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=otemanuduno post=46877128] abeg send my own share to this number..08130456881 thanks

1 Like

Re: . by otemanuduno: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=KingJahzmineKing post=46880107][/quote]

I'll use your mail rather. May all the benefits of nature locate you. May your problems all disappear same way mine did. So shall it be!!!
Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

I'll use your mail rather. May all the benefits of nature locate you. May your problems all disappear same way mine did. So shall it be!!!
My own nko?
Re: . by realmindz: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

grin see as I just dey laff that guy
Re: . by realmindz: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Goddys:

hungry man, people with this ur talent are making use of it to scam people and buying private jet, u are here wasting yours. u sud knw by now, otem is not the kind of person u can use this cheap religious blackmail and threat on. better go look for work

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by urahara(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
realmindz:

hungry man, people with this ur talent are making use of it to scam people and buying private jet, u are here wasting yours. u sud knw by now, otem is not the kind of person u can use this cheap religious blackmail and threat on. better go look for work

Lmao
Re: . by Ganjafama(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Goddys:

No need to preach bro. According to you Otemanuduno has less than 10 days to start begging for bread. We are eagerly waiting for the day to come which I don't think will. By the way hope you didn't load any of those cards else Eartum will visit you with his mighty wrath.
Re: . by urahara(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
10 days left for Jehovah jireh to make otem impoverished smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Pope Didn't Fully Support Gay Civil Unions, Comments Were Taken Out Of Context' / Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN / Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.