Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (18934 Views)

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Goddys(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

You are stringing a big lie on my neck. I listen to Eartum alone and not to any of the other gods. All the other gods are guilty of spiritual politics in the Name of religion except Eartum and five others. But only Eartum speaks to me, unlike you Christians who claim that Faulkin(jesus) and jehovah(Satan) speaks to you, just as Goddys testified.

And concerning your god conquering my god, Eartum, that's a big LIE! my God is the god who appreciates the use of the brain and harbours religion. He was busy making findings according to what the UNIVERSAL GOD called REVERAD wished for all his children. So when your god was acting as a terrorist, my own god is busy making findings, because REVERAD has said that it is through knowledge yahweh can be abased.

Do you know that yahweh didn't know that inventions like this will come up? Eartum made the knowledge of it available to the scientists who tapped too far into their brains, and you know what? WHEN THE SCIENTISTS BEGAN TO CHALLENGE ALL THE BELIEFS OF yahweh's people, the PEOPLE OF YAHWEH killed them, thinking that they were writing HERESY, yet Lucifer(holy spirit) in the hearts of all the Popes and Bishops of those days didn't tell them that our early scientists are right about the things they are saying.

Na GOD SAVE GALILEO GALILEE that he wasn't killed by the wicked religious people for saying that the moon can be explored. They made the guy recant his belief and burnt his books, but sorry, EARTUM has the BRAIN-STORED VERSION of the write-ups of GALILEO GALILEE and many of our early scientists killed by the Christian popes and the DOCTUFOS IS HERE TO IMMORTALISE THE REAL PEOPLE INSTEAD OF THE LIKES OF ISAIAH, JEREMIAH AND ZECHARIAH THE LIARS!!! cheesy
I wonder if you can spiritually discern the purpose of life. All civilizations and wisdom of men shall be destroyed. They are all vanities. Update yourself with knowledge...the disadvantages of science outweighs its advantages. You need to reach out to ancient Egyptian books and study about the evolution and decline of ancient civilization as well as the rise of science in the post modern world and see that the basis of your claim that science is great is flawed.
Concerning the case of Galileo, the society then were ruled by dark power and Freemasonry who paraded themselves as bishops and popes, and the form of government then was theocracy. Undoubtedly, some purported men of God still patronise dark powers to rule over the mind of their congregants and such is not a true depiction of Yahweh, whose eyes are too pure to behold evil.

1 Like

Re: . by realmindz: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goddys:
I wonder if you can spiritually discern the purpose of life. All civilizations and wisdom of men shall be destroyed. They are all vanities. Update yourself with knowledge...the disadvantages of science outweighs its advantages. You need to reach out to ancient Egyptian books and study about the evolution and decline of ancient civilization as well as the rise of science in the post modern world and see that the basis of your claim that science is great is flawed.
can som1 slap out the stupidity out of this guy,
jst keep quiet and talk no more , ur disgrace shall be witnessed by all come July 6th

2 Likes

Re: . by realmindz: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goddys:
Otemanuduno, the doctufos is one of the doctrines inspired and orchestrated by some star beings in the galaxies who paraded themselves as god to brainwash and deceive minds who have found Holiness and righteousness of Yahweh boring and can't keep to His standards.
But hear me Otemdomino, the doctufos shall have no root in the heart of the chosen of Yahweh. Hear it! Doctufos shall never pass a muster as a doctrine or book for knowledge or wisdom. Doctufos shall remain one of failed attempts of the starbeings to wage war against Yahweh,the Almighty God and His people. Doctufos shall be a book of mockery that a mere fantasy novel shall have worth than it. So shall it be so long earth remains!
jst as the bible as become a book of mockery...
you are too insignificant to make a difference.
Re: . by realmindz: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Muafrika2:

In that case I think Eartum is your innerself.

Is REVERAD also speaking here?

My God only terrorizes terrorists. Like Canaanites, Babylonians, Egyptians, Sodomites, etc. And any gods that make him jealous. Like yours.

Internet?
so u agree ur god was a terrorist and a warlord who feels insecure about his self esteem. If he is indeed the supreme and one and only, why was he jealous? The doctofus makes super meaning more than the bible as he was well described there. The jealous God of peace.

A true God will not be political, tribal, impatient, vengeful, murderous to mere mortals he created. The owner of the universe won't be fighting for supremacy, which is typical of the bible god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Goddys(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
realmindz:

can som1 slap out the stupidity out of this guy,
jst keep quiet and talk no more , ur disgrace shall be witnessed by all come July 6th
Wish your spiritual eyes are open. You recharge airtime in exchange for your souls to eartum. I pray for you that My God will unchain your soul because it has been tied by the airtime from Otemanuduno

1 Like

Re: . by Goddys(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
realmindz:

so u agree ur god was a terrorist and a warlord who feels insecure about his self esteem. If he is indeed the supreme and one and only, why was he jealous? The doctofus makes super meaning more than the bible as he was well described there. The jealous God of peace.

A true God will not be political, tribal, impatient, vengeful, murderous to mere mortals he created. The owner of the universe won't be fighting for supremacy, which is typical of the bible god
The ways of My God is pass finding out. Your wisdom and wisdom of men are foolishness before Him. He is merciful and compassionate and wishes all to come to repentance but wrathful to pass judgment to the generations of those that hate His name and do not want to repent
Human brains like yours can't discern the nature of Yahweh except His children who possess His everlasting spirit in them.
Re: . by realmindz: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
otemanuduno reply none of this damaged guys no more and focus on revealing more on the doctrine. u are killing them already with that doctrine as the bible tales stand no chance with it.

wherever u get that from, those stories cud not jst have been made up, it's less than a 20% chance they were made up.

It would be terrific and mysterious that some1 jst sat down and composed them...(how on earth?)
Re: . by realmindz: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goddys:
Wish your spiritual eyes are open. You recharge airtime in exchange for your souls to eartum. I pray for you that My God will unchain your soul because it has been tied by the airtime from Otemanuduno
you are completely out of your senses, it will interest u to knw I've not taken a kobo from him. For personal reasons, I did not participate in his 20k quiz prize. Otem is a good person that rly wants to help people no matter how small he has. It will be unfair to take from him adding to mine depriving others.

May your common reasoning be restored.

1 Like

Re: . by realmindz: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goddys:
The ways of My God is pass finding out. Your wisdom and wisdom of men are foolishness before Him. He is merciful and compassionate and wishes all to come to repentance but wrathful to pass judgment to the generations of those that hate His name and do not want to repent
Human brains like yours can't discern the nature of Yahweh except His children who possess His everlasting spirit in them.
All merciful, all loving but destroys his enemies mercifully and lovingly bla bla bla. I've heard this a million times right from children church

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
realmindz:

so u agree ur god was a terrorist and a warlord
grin

who feels insecure about his self esteem
Now where are you getting this undecided

Warriers have a very high self esteem. cool

If he is indeed the supreme and one and only, why was he jealous?

The doctofus makes super meaning more than the bible as he was well described there.
Good luck with the Doctufos wink

The jealous God of peace.
undecided

A true God will not be political, tribal, impatient, vengeful, murderous to mere mortals he created.

The owner of the universe won't be fighting for supremacy, which is typical of the bible god
I see.

I sense abit of anger in this rant. shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
realmindz:
otemanuduno reply none of this damaged guys no more and focus on revealing more on the doctrine. u are killing them already with that doctrine as the bible tales stand no chance with it.

wherever u get that from, those stories cud not jst have been made up, it's less than a 20% chance they were made up.

It would be terrific and mysterious that some1 jst sat down and composed them...(how on earth?)

Of course he did not make them up. Eartum did.

Atheist indeed.
Re: . by Ganjafama(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goddys:

Concerning the case of Galileo, the society then were ruled by dark power and Freemasonry who paraded themselves as bishops and popes, and the form of government then was theocracy. Undoubtedly, some purported men of God still patronise dark powers to rule over the mind of their congregants and such is not a true depiction of Yahweh, whose eyes are too pure to behold evil.
Hmmmmm! Too pure to see evil you say. What exactly is evil? In your bible between yahweh and satan who committed the most evil? I need you to give an honest answer.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 1:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Ganjafama:
Hmmmmm! Too pure to see evil you say. What exactly is evil? In your bible between yahweh and satan who committed the most evil? I need you to give an honest answer.
My God is God. He has power over every standard He has set over His creatures. What He did in the old testaments was to the benefits of His Chosen people. For His Chosen Ones, He cannot spare any man to do them any harm. He rather choose to destroy millions of heathens who do not want to repent than watch His Chosen people suffer in their hands. My God is jealous over HIS CHOSEN
The ways of God is beyond human comprehension. He reveals Himself to those that possess His spirit.
Re: . by realmindz: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:
My God is God. He has power over every standard He has set over His creatures. What He did in the old testaments was to the benefits of His Chosen people. For His Chosen Ones, He cannot spare any man to do them any harm. He rather choose to destroy millions of heathens who do not want to repent than watch His Chosen people suffer in their hands. My God is jealous over HIS CHOSEN
The ways of God is beyond human comprehension. He reveals Himself to those that possess His spirit.

Every culture had their gods, so was it with the Jews, their god was Yaweh. And the bible is a Jewish account jst like other cultures have their own account.

From the bible story, from Adam and Eve to revelation, it was all about the Jews and Yaweh, not us africans nor the Chinese, we were nt mentioned and Yaweh wud ve destroyed us if we had ever come the way of the Jews.

The Jewish god gained popularity after it was recreated and refined to be used as a weapon of mind control. It was forced unto people.

Then some people made u bleieve that all races came from Adam and eve (how is that ever possible?) jst to make everyone adopt a common GOD.

Ask yoursef why the Jews are not even christians. Mind control at work, some powerful figures have created religion to make billions of people forget who they actually are.

your African fathers were never whites nor did they come from adam and eve, so the story of man inheriting sin from Adam and Eve is flawed, so jesus coming to save humanity wont ve applied and the whole essence of chrsitianity and the other major religion wont ve worked on us. I hope u can open ur head and reason.

When they were editing the bible, they forgot the part whr they said cain was afraid of some certain people (whr did those people come from?)
they refused to tell us whr cain got his wife (jst to hide the fact that other people were on earth in those days)

I tell you, if it were possible to re-edit the bible, they wud do it for the sake of future generations who will be more enlightened and knowledgeable but this generation is hopelessly damaged.
But to edit a lie isn't easy as there wud still be traces of contradictions for brain users to decipher the truth

A true God will not call a certain people his people and destroy others for his people...He is a God for all.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:
Otemanuduno, the doctufos is one of the doctrines inspired and orchestrated by some star beings in the galaxies who paraded themselves as god to brainwash and deceive minds who have found Holiness and righteousness of Yahweh boring and can't keep to His standards.
But hear me Otemdomino, the doctufos shall have no root in the heart of the chosen of Yahweh. Hear it! Doctufos shall never pass a muster as a doctrine or book for knowledge or wisdom. Doctufos shall remain one of failed attempts of the starbeings to wage war against Yahweh,the Almighty God and His people. Doctufos shall be a book of mockery that a mere fantasy novel shall have worth than it. So shall it be so long earth remains!

And I decree, THE BIBLE SHALL BECOME A BOOK OF RIDICULE BY THE TIME THE DOCTUFOS SHALL HAVE TAKEN ITS ROOT IN THE MIND OF THE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE. AND I SAY, IN MY COUNTRY, BRAIN USERS SHALL ABOUND AND THE POPULATION OF THE CHURCHES SHALL REDUCE.
SO SHALL IT BE.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Ganjafama(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
realmindz:

Every culture had their gods, so was it with the Jews, their god was Yaweh. And the bible is a Jewish account jst like other cultures have their own account.

From the bible story, from Adam and Eve to revelation, it was all about the Jews and Yaweh, not us africans nor the Chinese, we were nt mentioned and Yaweh wud ve destroyed us if we had ever come the way of the Jews.

The Jewish god gained popularity after it was recreated and refined to be used as a weapon of mind control. It was forced unto people.

Then some people made u bleieve that all races came from Adam and eve (how is that ever possible?) jst to make everyone adopt a common GOD.

Ask yoursef why the Jews are not even christians. Mind control at work, some powerful figures have created religion to make billions of people forget who they actually are.

your African fathers were never whites nor did they come from adam and eve, so the story of man inheriting sin from Adam and Eve is flawed, so jesus coming to save humanity wont ve applied and the whole essence of chrsitianity and the other major religion wont ve worked on us. I hope u can open ur head and reason.

When they were editing the bible, they forgot the part whr they said cain was afraid of some certain people (whr did those people come from?)
they refused to tell us whr cain got his wife (jst to hide the fact that other people were on earth in those days)

I tell you, if it were possible to re-edit the bible, they wud do it for the sake of future generations who will be more enlightened and knowledgeable but this generation is hopelessly damaged.
But to edit a lie isn't easy as there wud still be traces of contradictions for brain users to decipher the truth

A true God will not call a certain people his people and destroy others for his people...He is a God for all.
You killed it bro This is real food for thought.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Goddys(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

And I decree, THE BIBLE SHALL BECOME A BOOK OF RIDICULE BY THE TIME THE DOCTUFOS SHALL HAVE TAKEN ITS ROOT IN THE MIND OF THE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE. AND I SAY, IN MY COUNTRY, BRAIN USERS SHALL ABOUND AND THE POPULATION OF THE CHURCHES SHALL REDUCE.
SO SHALL IT BE.
Just as I told Mellin of Nairaland in those days that Enki is a liar an thief and he doubted and saw the outcome, so also I'm telling you that doctufos shall be a book of mockery soonest.You shall see how far those starbeings have brainwashed you and know that all that glitters is not gold

1 Like

Re: . by Goddys(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
realmindz:

Go and read Roman 1:23
Re: . by otemanuduno: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Goddys:
Just as I told Mellin of Nairaland in those days that Enki is a liar an thief and he doubted and saw the outcome, so also I'm telling you that doctufos shall be a book of mockery soonest.You shall see how far those starbeings have brainwashed you and know that all that glitters is not gold

Enki is one of the gods and he is even better than yahweh your own god in all aspect. Domino Reverad is the father of them all, although jehovah disowned himself eventually.
Re: . by terrezo2002(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Signs of the end time. False prophets shall arise and decieve many. God shall punish them all. Revelations 20:10 And the devil that decieved them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophets are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

1 Like

Re: . by otemanuduno: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2016
The d-day is here. Praise Da Lord!!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by otemanuduno: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2016
terrezo2002:
Signs of the end time. False prophets shall arise and decieve many. God shall punish them all. Revelations 20:10 And the devil that decieved them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophets are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Lie Mohammed, open your eyes for it is 12am already...
Re: . by otemanuduno: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2016
Etisalat: 733 205 210 098 691
Re: . by otem4eartum: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
If ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.

Goddys how come Yahweh failed woefully? I have pasted some recharge cards on the other threads. I'll paste more to let the people know that yahweh is a dead and rotten god. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by otem4eartum: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2016

5 Likes

Re: . by realmindz: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Lol, this is quite funny.
otem, u myt not need all these.. Jst forget these distractions and continue with ur doctrine

1 Like

Re: . by otem4eartum: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2016
realmindz:
Lol, this is quite funny.
otem, u myt not need all these.. Jst forget these distractions and continue with ur doctrine

Hmm... true talk... I indeed have a long journey to go as regarding the doctrine. I'll spend more time meditating as from tomorrow, and less time responding the prophets of Yahweh.
Thanks for your advice.
Re: . by KingJahzmineKing(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2016
realmindz:

I like how you slay em.....

1 Like

Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2016
sweetcocoa:
My friend stop the nonsense chest beating, your god can't do more than a hanging pant in a public toilet.

TODAY'S THE BIG DAY. OTEMADILDO IS STILL BREATHING, AND EVEN SHARING CASH AND RECHARGE CARDS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

THE OP IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, I WONDER IF THE LORD TOOK HIS OWN LIFE INSTEAD sad

2 Likes

Re: . by realmindz: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

TODAY'S THE BIG DAY. OTEMADILDO IS STILL BREATHING, AND EVEN SHARING CASH AND RECHARGE CARDS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

THE OP IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, I WONDER IF THE LORD TOOK HIS OWN LIFE INSTEAD sad

I'm not sure u are ok sir grin grin I dey always fear ur comments for this NL....
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2016
realmindz:

I'm not sure u are ok sir grin grin I dey always fear ur comments for this NL....

LOL, grin YOU BETTER RUN AWAY!

1 Like

Re: . by keandre: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
cool I don show, it's 12pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Difference Between Trials And Temptations / Winners Chapel Plants 3000 Rural Churches / Which Church Do You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.