Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,835 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward (6045 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Re: Backing Up Otem's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Stay tuned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Worldly Music
Chapter One
A song of Otem: Think
1. Think of any number in your mind. Add five to that number. Add four to it. Add three to it. Subtract the number you have in your mind from it. Your answer is twelve.
2. Think of a problem that bothers you. Add joy to that problem. Add hope to it. Add solution to it. Take away the problem you thought about. You are now left with joy, hope and solution.
3. Think of what makes life sad to you. Take away your worries. Take away your fear of the future and fear of your afterlife. Take away the fear of nightmares. Take away the fear of death and rumoured wars. Take away your anxiety. Take away the sadness of your bereavement. Take away the fear of the world going to be destroyed. You are left with nothing to fear.
4. Think like a man born in the first century waiting for a son of his god to end the world. Add five centuries to your waiting, add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Now you have twenty centuries and the son of your god has not returned. You are now left with no other option than to start using your brain critically.
5. Think of all the people who had ever existed. Where are ninety-nine percent of them now? They are dead, so why do you fear the inevitable?

A song of Luwabi: Habits
6. Habits do not come from the sky; they are made. Habits can ruin, habits can build. 7. Good habits are hard to form but easy to destroy, but bad habits are easy to form and hard to destroy. 8.Therefore when you want to form a habit, sit carefully to consider it before you start to give life to it. For the habits of Eshu are not the habits of the children of Luwabi.
9. Good habits are few but bad habits are many. And both good and bad habits can never be covered.

A song of Jasheb: Earth Consciousness
10. My soul is thirsty for you, O! Consciousness of the earth. You are the rightful owner of the earth if at all the earth has a owner. Who can stand you in your beauty? Which among all consciousness is like you? You are unique above all creatures.
11. You are the true abode of peace. Falsehood himself cannot gainsay your peaceful nature. He is the creator of violence and evil in this planet. O earth consciousness, guider of her children! Hearken to my words and preserve your children from the hand of Falsehood. He is the author of confusion; god of war! god of peace! god of what?
12. What shall we believe, o Earth Consciousness? For Falsehood said he is the creator of evil and good. For what reason did Falsehood create evil? Earth consciousness, let me do my worship to your soul, though you demand no worship from us. Let me pass my worship unto you, since the Highest Consciousness demands no worship of any living being.

A song of Okatawa an Ebirite: I Will Miss You Forever
13. Like the rock came the news of your death hitting me. The sun must explode, the moon must break-the earth must end if truly you are dead.
14. I gaze upward, the sun still shine. I wait till night, the moon up there. I wait and wait, the earth remain. But one great gem is missing, which is you.
15. And then I say within my mind, if all remains without moving, then you are not dead. But your mind has travelled to a place of rest, and I will miss you forever.

A song of Okatawa and his brothers: Decisions
16. Life and decisions are twin brothers. For decisions make life appear how it is. Decisions give shape, size, colour and rigidity to life.
17. A poor decision leads to destruction and peril. A rich decision may be painful, but in the end, it dabs life with radiant colours.
18. Blessed is one who has decided to change his land from bad to good. A painful decision is it, but it is a beautiful one. For an unrefined gold is like a homo without a right decision.
19. The decisions of today give shape to tomorrow. It is good to make a thoughtful decision, looking away from the pain but focusing at the profit in the long run.

A poem of Mattu: When Everybody Around You Is Ignorant
20. When you are made wiser than everybody around you. And you have chosen not to cheat them but to teach them knowledge. When everybody around you is ignorant and you are the only learned one.
21. When everybody around you is foolish and you are the only wise one. When everybody around you is sheepish and gullible, and you are the only ingullible soul. Then a thorn in your flesh shall they become. And your effort shall they make a mockery of.

A song of Aduvo the son of Okatawa: Everything In The World Is A Giver

22. Everything in the world is a giver. The birds give sweet sounds to the ears of the humans. The trees give breezes also to the humans. And all animals give meats also to us.
23. What then should we give back to the earth? We make it better than how we meet it. We give hope to those who live in it. And we avoid war as much as we can.
24. Nature is large enough to take all things. There is nothing happening in the world that it cannot take. When you think a thing is too big for nature to absorb, you see something even greater than it.
25. That's why we say that the wonders of the world can never end. For things beyond imagination must soon occur. And no matter what is falling down from above, nature is ready to swallow it up.

A Song of Gaia, The Earth Consciousness: My Love
26. Upon my bed do I weep for my love. Who shall console my heart? O my love, depart not from me forever.
27. Every day of my life shall I wait for to see your face. Come close to me and give me the kisses of your mouth. The liquid of your lips are like the taste of blackberry.
28. Come to me, O my love. Let the smell of your skin overshadow me. Let the hair of your head caress my body.
29. Come and take me away from this bondage forever. You are not like Nymphidis, who is a thorn in my flesh. Come Eartum, come and have me forever.
30.The earth without you is like the turnic tree without its fruit. It is like a head without the nostrils. In your hands I shall be proud. I shall boast of being a mother only when it is with you.
31. Keep me close to your chest; let the warmth of your ribs be my shelter. Keep me in your heart and I shall dwell therein forever.
32. O my love, most respected of the sons of God! Tell your ocean that you have a woman in me. Let them be prepared for my coming because it shall not be long.
33. Tell the fishes and the phibioses about Earthus. Let them get ready for my coming, for I shall come not long.
34. The shape of your eyes is perfectly oval. I cannot take away my eyes from them. Your eyelashes like the hairs of a marf.
35. Let me feel the smoothness of your feet. Let my fingers run from your chest down your abdomen. 11. My long finger shall make its way down your navel.
36. Give way, for my love comes. He comes dressed in garment of white like the sun. Respect! Respect! the preferred son of God is come. He rides on a chystosaurus. Cover the earth with the grass of tefron, for the son of God shall not tread upon the bare ground.
37. Lo, I shed tears for my love for many years and the tears of my eyes set before my sclera. Then I saw through the water of my eyes that Eartum is only a yard away.
38. Swiftly I rushed to hug the love of my heart and give him the reserved kiss of my cheeks. But when I got close to my love, all I see was a smoke. It was all a conception of my brain.

A song of Atum: I'm Missing My Love
39. Let me remain celibate if the love of my heart is taken away from me. The teeth of your mouth as white as wool. The hair of your head like the shiny anysx.
40. If I have my way into your inner chamber with my rod, thus shall I take your heart with me. I shall keep your heart in mine forever.
41. Earthus, you are a true mother. I long to see you in the ocean to take charge of all the beasts in the ocean.
42. Tarry not long anymore, for I have taught the creatures in the sea of your ways. You are the balance of the earth, this did I teach them.
43. Your statue have they set before their faces. The whales and the tergunis, they strove to swallow your image so that you could live in them forever.
44. My love, stay not long anymore. For I long to place my head on the soft pillows of your chest.
Let me put my laps in your laps and my lips in your lips. Let us play love in the wave of the ocean.
45. Let me pull your long hair and bind myself with it. Your skin is as smooth as that of the phibioses in the ocean.
46. I love your eyes that shine like the stars. Let us go over to the moon to play love. There we shall enjoy the reflection of the sun.
47. Let me release the content of my scrotal sac into you, for I long to have a replica of myself through you. I long to see who shall come out of your womb.
48. Earthus, in the dream of my eyes I see you alone, but when my eyes flashed opened, I found myself in the midst of the ocean all alone.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chapter Two
A song of Chaleb: I Admit My Mistake
1. Cutting down the matters; putting life into them. Checking them over and over again. Happy I've made what the eyes of the homos cannot see!
2. How happy it is to create what nobody else have created; caring less about a looming mistake. I went ahead and got them into trouble; It's a mistake and I admit my mistake.
3. There are some mistakes made that can be corrected; and some are made which defy amendments. The latter is the kind of mistake I made, but nature accepts it as a part of its plan.
4. How happy it is to create what nobody else have created?; caring less about a looming mistake. I went ahead and got them into trouble; it's a mistake and I admit my mistake.

The Lamentation of Gaia: Why?
5. Why have you fallen, O creatures! Why do you let the sting of war catch you unawares? O that the earth could spin backward and get you all awake.
6. Aldot, my favourite bird of the great bang with your beautiful songs. Why did you let the fire of Nymphidis roast you to death?
7. Your great wings were not swift enough to take you off these planets. How I wished I had taken my force off the earth, perhaps you could have flown into space to hide yourself for seasons and peradventure you might survive the choking of space like the worms of Ephradite did.
8. O my Parakrit, with your beautiful eyes and long legs. You could have been swifter than Nymphidis' thunder while you were up in the sky. The lightning of Nymphidis should not have caught up with you.
9. Your crown so red like crimson: your neck like the pipe of Largas. You could have survived death. You could have just fought for your life.
10. How will I forget my sauruses!; the dinosaurs and gigantosauruses all fainted and died in a while by the breezes of Ephradite.

The Laughter of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver
11. I am the deceiver, ha, ha, ha, ha. The jealous one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The consuming fire, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the greatest deceiver.
12. I am the intolerant one, ha, ha, ha, ha. The unforgiving being, ha, ha, ha, ha. The nightmares of their heads, ha, ha, ha, ha. I am the most intolerant one.
13. My food is worship, ha, ha, ha, ha. I bath in the water of deception, ha, ha, ha, ha. I swim in the pool of lies, ha, ha, ha, ha. My food is abundant worship.
14. Who can surpass my prophets in lies? ha, ha, ha, ha. And who can beat my priests to propaganda? ha, ha, ha, ha. Which being is as cunning as me? ha, ha, ha, ha. There's none like me in deception.

A song of Waldis: Tell Them
15. Tell the world about me, tell them, tell them. Let them know of the past, of the present and the future. Let them see, let them hear, let them know. For the evil deeds of the higher beings shall not go forever hidden.
16. Tell them of the past Armaggedon; the destruction of the centosauri. Let them know, let them see, let them imagine and let them dig. For the bones are left within the soil. And when they study these long hidden bones, they shall know, they shall count and imagine how old the earth has come to stay.

The Fear of Murmoh: How Do we Break Up?
17. I'm afraid of the Pangia breaking, by the energy of our Intolerance. I fear for the homos of other places. They freely break up the crust.
18. How do we break up? How do we break up? It scares my heart and lifts my soul to the valley of fear. Pangia is breaking away, I cry each day.

A song of Jasheb: Not Scared Anymore
19. When all threats are thrown at me, I run and there was no rest for my soul. When the wicked being roars and chases in the speed of lightning, there was no rest for my soul.
20. When I was scared of death, death made me a slave. But now I can say, Not scared anymore.
21. Let the owner of wrath vent all his wrath upon me. Let the jealous being bark all he could. When he threatens with fire and brimstone, all I could say is, Not scared anymore.
22. When I lay still in the sand of Sodom-Egypt, the vision of the bully did I see. To him and his twenty-four filthy elders I say, Not scared anymore.

A song of Allah: I Am The Destroyer
23. I am the destroyer, I am the killer. Even Yahweh is lesser. I am the greatest, I am the greatest, I deserve to be worshipped.
24. I kill as my hobby, I destroy at will. I have no regard for nature, because I believe that I'm the greatest. Let all other gods be below me.
25. Worship me or die, refuse me and die. There is no two ways about it. Offend me and die, defend me and live. I am a terror to your world.

A song of Ephradite: Lacrus
26. Lacrus is gone, he is gone. He is gone out of this world. I know not where he is, but I believe he is conscious in another realm. Rest in peace where you go.
27. The wicked being, wicked being. He poisoned you with wormwood. I know not where he has gone to hide, but I know he is still around. I shall not leave him to rest in peace in this place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
interesting....

sometimes I fall in deep thoughts and ponder this; if the world is about 4 billion years old.
Then is it possible that our present civilisation is the only one to have occurred in 4 billion years.. What if generations of several civilised beings have lived on earth before..?

What could ve been happening on earth 10 million years ago; perhaps 100 million years ago, perhaps 1 billion years ago.

There is enough time, enough space in the universe to have accommodated trillions of events we may never ever capture in our life time and generations to come.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by KingJahzmineKing(m): 4:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Wow!, Otem this is so interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2017
A Song In The Moon: It is Magical
28. We jump, we hop, we dive, but we see us flying. We stretch our arms to catch the wind, but we see us flying.
29. It did not happen on earth above, we see it only when we sleep deep. But now we stretch, we hop and jump and dive, and in the moonsky we find ourself. It is Magical!

A Song In The Moon: Everything is up
30. There is no going down, everything is up.
31. From the earth, we see the moon up.
32. From the moon, we see the earth up.
33. And in the earthlight we sing only UP.

A song In the Moon: Sleeping In The MoonHoles
34. Sleeping in the moon holes, a great fun indeed. Jumping from one hole to another with my love at hand.
35. How pleasurable to stay all day in the holes of the moon? If I have enough strength, I will bring the moon to the surface of the earth and play in its holes all day. And when the rain falls upon the earth, it shall fill the moon holes with water. It is great fun sleeping in the moon holes.

A song In The Moon: A Moon Tragedy
36. How could we be feeling cold here while our homos died of heat? The wind of the sun keeps us cool, but our homos died of heat. This is a moon tragedy.
37. What are we made of that our homos lack? We breath no air in and out, but they need air to survive. This is a moon tragedy.
38. Why is the nature of the moon stingy? It does not want, it does not give. This is a moon tragedy.
39. When will the moon be filled up with souls? Only the gods and goddesses can survive here. This is a moon tragedy.
40. Who shall fill the moon with the breeze of life? Life is boring without our homos living with us. This is a moon tragedy.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Chapter Three
A Song Of Tiona, a woman of Sodom-Egypt: Dead While Living
1. It is like I'm dead while living. When all the offsprings of my womb are wiped out in a day. What more is left on earth to live for? On the shore of Sodom-Egypt I lay, cursing, crying, weeping, wailing. Dead while living, Oh dead while living.
2. The rain of fire and brimstones by the firstborn of all lesser beings. What is done that's worth being stoned with fire? Killing the innocent children. leaving their parents in agony. Let the sands of Sodom-Egypt arise and fight for all the dead upon the land. It's like I'm dead while living, OH, dead while living.

A song of Ajuze: Washing off our beliefs
3. We have learnt by believing, when we have no experience. We have accepted all things told us when we have no option to reject. We have soaked them all up when we are helpless and tender. And what we believe becomes our reality.
4. We are tormented by the demons which we created by ourselves. And everything we see seems to be backing up our beliefs. We see dangers of the gods in anything new we want to try. But now we call for the washing off our beliefs.
5. From the hills and the valleys of Uvo land of Ebirs, to the border lands and all the caves around the places of the dark. Come and join us as we set aflame what we believe from ages past. It's time to live by the things we experience, washing off our superstitions.
6. We are tormented by the demons which we created by ourselves. And everything we see seems to be backing up our beliefs. We see dangers of the gods in anything new we want to try, but now we call for the washing off our belief.
7. My experience is whom I am, and it's the truth I now know. Your experience is whom you are and it's the truth you now know. Go by what you've experienced for it is a sole truth to you. And never go by the experience of a man standing afar off.
8. We are tormented by the demons which we created by ourselves. And everything we see seems to be backing up our beliefs. We see dangers of the gods in anything new we want to try, but now we call for the washing off our belief.

A song of Ajuze: A one-legged man can dance too
9. Dance is made for me, no matter what I am. I can be a god among the gods, I would not care. Even though I have my torso left with nothing holding me on earth to dance. My heart vibrations shall make a rhythm of its own. I'll tune myself to the music of love and dance away my sorrow.
10. A one-legged man can dance too. Hopping along the music line. Shouting with lips as smooth as wool. Making a sweet melodious sound. A one-legged man can dance too. Flowing along the waves of rhymes. Shutting his eyes to see the dreams. Then the earth becomes a thing of pleasure to him.

A poem of Asuku : A call for Unity
11. Come and join us in a quest for unity. To make our dream a reality. Come and join us in our plea for serenity. To destroy our deep-rooted ethnicity.
12. A termite to our growth is the definition of our tribalism. It was the open gate to colonialism. And easily our traditions are defeated to usher us into foreign cultism. And we see the things about our cultures as paganism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Love this, pls continue.

lol, a one legged man can dance.
Pls can you forward some of this to me

3 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
A song of Otem: I Have Digitized My Wonderful Brain
13. How does it feel when you see through your brain? You have all your memories in various folders. You copy and paste information, all within your brain. That's what I do with mine, because I've digitized my brain.
14. I lay still when a movie I wish to watch. The songs in ages I've heard are stored. The things I did in ages past. I click on a file to play its content. All these are possible because I've digitized my brain.
15. A call to all to do same too. Though it takes long, but it's possible. At the time of the sudden bang within your brain. You'll wake to see that all is done, and you've digitized your brain.

A song of Rastus: It all depends on you
16. It depends on you more than anyone else. The way you see life is what it is. If you stay afar to view the stars, you see them as tiny dots. It all depends on you.
17. It depends on you more than anyone else. The thunder claps to you may not be a threat. And to another he shouts too high! It all depends on you.
18. It depends on you more than anyone else. You may see nightmares and call it sweet nectars. Same your neighbours see and die before death. It all depends on you.

A song of Durek: I'm Curious
19. I'm curious to know more. I don't stay static. I'm open to change more. I'm not a rock. I don't stay old-fashioned forever, I march along with lovely nature. Serve me knowledge on a platter of gold.
20. I'm serious to learn more. I'm not dead just yet. I'll learn some unlearn some. I'm like a skin. He stops learning earthly wisdom only when he is no more. Dish me wisdom in a golden mug.

An Ode of Okatawa: Farounke
21. Farounke the gazelle, my snail shell, my beads, my hand bands, my cap, my necklaces. My everything. I'm naked without you. I'm ashamed of myself.
22. Farounke the peacock, the eyelashes of my eyes; beauty personified, my succour, my strength, my hands, my shield. I'm defenceless without you. I feel vulnerable.
23. Farounke the horse, my speed, my companion. My motion, my manes. My dignity, my power. I'm lame without you. I feel no strength in me.
24. Return to me when it is night. Stay with me till dawn, when the cock crows. Give me warmth upon my bed. I'm lonely on earth without you.

A song of Otem: I Am One With God
25. I stop the search for GOD in the sky. When like a blast I got aware that God is here.
26. I'm not the me I think I am. But a manifestation of God in nature change.
27. I'm here to kill the fear in men. To build some minds as tough as the precious diamond.
28. I am one with God.

A song of Ancient Knights: I Am That Champ
29. Ten Knights sent to fetch the champion. The storms came and beat them down. The wind blew the cold night wind. One fell into the water and just nine Knights are left.
30. Nine Knights with confidence, steadied the ship and moved along. Diseases came with the deadly flu. One died and eight was left.
31. Eight Knights lost in the deep. The waves dangling right and left. The heart of one stopped in the midst. Just seven Knights are left.
32. Seven knights rocking along. The ship knocks on iceberg's rock. Near capsizing, a knight fell off. Six sickly Knights are left.
33. Six Knights at night they doze. A pirate came and butchered one. Diving away with the corpse he left. Five distraught Knights are left.
34. Five Knights going just so fine. A pox came and ate them deep. The one who seemed the strongest died. Four dying Knights are left.
35. Four Knights fudging just ahead, a whirlpool turning them a-round. Going around and round and round. Three knights at last are left.
36. Three knights nearing the island shore, smiling just like some little kids. A shark bounced and swallowed one. Just two ill knights are left.
37. Two knights with pipes to smoke. The fire they lit and puffed the smoke. From the candle the fire spread. One burnt, the other left.
38. One Knight left but all alone, stumbled over to the sandy beach. The ship is burnt and there's nothing else. I AM THAT CHAMP! he yelled.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chapter Four

A song of Otem: We fly Across The World

1. I go to a world of no significant gravity to perform impossible activity. Though I've got no wing, yet I still fly high, high, to pluck the stars. It does not have to be in the world of physicality before I call it a reality. I fly across the sky.
2. I've left all problems below while I lay in the sky space with the cloud pillows. And I see all heads raised high, high to look at the Star. It does not have to be a possibility before I try to make it a reality. I fly across the sky.
3. I soon see that I'm not alone in the freedom flight skyborne. It's like I've raised high high the energy of all the gloomy stars. It does not have to be a billion stars joining in the flight before we bring it to physicality. We fly across the sky.

A song of Euchlydes: It's As Good As Gold

4. Think of the world with no wildlife. The forests shall stay void of life. With which air shall the trees make their foods? For humans are staying far away.
5. Is this not a reason why animals are needed in the forest. To feed the plants with the breeze they need. It's good to spare the jungle life. Oh it's as good as gold.
6. Humans do not stay convenient in a jungle. They clear the bush and kill the plants. If no plant is left in the whole wide world, humanity will not survive. So plant a tree today.
7. Is this not a reason why plants are needed in the earth? To feed humans with the food they need. It's good to spare the garden plants. Oh it's as good as gold.
8. Think of the world with no human. Everywhere shall look disorganised. The plants shall grow beyond their bounds. So spare humanity.
9. Is this not a reason why humans are needed to dominate? To feed the animals at home with food. It's good to do away with human war. Oh it's as good as gold.

A song of Horus: We keep on Fighting
10. It is not easy to defeat evil, but we keep on fighting. A warrior do not turn his back to his enemies at war. So fight the evil, fight! Fight the evil, fight! Fight against the evil Seth. He has the strength of battalions, but we keep on fighting, we keep on fighting. We keep on fighting till we win.
11. Evil stays longer on the earth, but it disappears when the good give it no rest. Deception, lying and false testimonies are the armies of evil in the battle. So fight the evil, fight! Fight the evil, fight! Fight against the evil Seth. He has the backing of Yahweh, who calls bad things good, but we keep on fighting, we keep on fighting. We keep on fighting till we win.

A song of Motep: Medicine Is Magical

12. It's the most interesting of all thing to get a dying soul up again. What could be more wonderful, marvellous and beautiful than this? Comes sick returns healthy, was dying but now living. It's the most amazing of all.
13. That's why I say that, medicine is magical, physical, psychological. It's amazing to see a dying soul rise again. Interesting and wonderful, beautiful and miracle. It's medicine we give the kudos to.
14. Physicians and the herbalists, psychologists and the midwives, working together to save a dying life. The shamans are trying too, everyone doing what he could. It's most emotional of all.
15. That's why I say that, medicine is magical, physical, psychological. It's amazing to see a dying soul rise again. Interesting and wonderful, beautiful and miracle. It's medicine we give the kudos to.
16. Sing aloud: medicine is magical, physical, psychological. It's amazing to see a dying soul rise again.

A song of Cuenca: The World At A Glance

17. Looking at the world at a glance, I see a place where liars reign supreme. They form hallos of lies around their heads and become untouchable.
18. The men in hallos deceive the people. They make themselves untouchable. They wreck the poor and scare the thinkless with the tales of their returning god.
19. Looking at the world at a glance, I discover it's a place of psychology. The highly rich in intelligence decieve the majority poor.
20. The men in hallos deceive the people. They make themselves untouchable. They wreck the poor and scare the thinkless with the tales of their returning god.
21. Looking at the world at a glance, I know it's not for the poor in mind. For only those who have the mind can actually turn the table around.
22. The men in hallos deceive the people. They make themselves untouchable. They wreck the poor and scare the thinkless with the tales of their returning god.
23. Looking at the world at a glance, I'm sure it wouldn't end so soon. They say it's already end time, but I say it's all a lie.
24. The men in hallos deceive the people. They make themselves untouchable. They wreck the poor and scare the thinkless with the tales of their returning god.

A song of Niklas: I See The Unbelievable
25. I see the unbelievable. It is inexplicable. The world is looking beautiful, like a paradise on earth. Words are short, voices gone. It's like I'm going crazy right now. How can I tell of the dolphins flying, flying high in the sky?
26. I see the most impossible. It is unacceptable. A metallic snake, crawling on a metallic road. With humans entering and coming out from it. It's a great sight but very weird, so weird that I'm scared to tell.
27. I see the unbelievable. It is wonderful. The world is using lights so free, curing, cutting with solid lights. It seems it's not on planet earth, no it's earth because I know.
28. They say it's so impossible. It's just a fantasy. They say the world will end before any of such can come to pass. The earthquakes, wars and the famine here shall end the world too soon.
29. Then all I say is time will tell. It's all about patience. They hate the things I say to them and burnt things I wrote down. Niklatians doctrine so evil, it won't survive the time, they say.

A song of the first beings: Let's come together

30. Let's come together to sing again. Join us in the melody of peace. Come to the land of peace to sing a song. There's no other thing so good as Har-mony.
31. Join in the melody of peace, come to the land of peace to sing a song. We are the eight great ones upon the earth. What a wonderful, peaceful song we sing.
33. Join in the song of peace of the eight gods. Anakims, nephilims and Gaia. Everyone is invited to this place. Join us in the melody of peace. Join in the melody. Join in the melody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chapter Five

A song of Danyal: All Heads Are Connected

1. It's possible to make me see what you want. It's a mystery but it's true. You imagine it deep. And then you create it there. I stumble upon it. And I wonder how. It's because all heads are connected.
2. He imagines fire and it becomes real. He tells me about it. Then I see his imagination so real. And the fire felt. And I wonder how. It's because all heads are connected.
3. I want you to see me as a demon. I create one in my head. Then I go out to scare you. Then you see me in your dreams. I squeeze your neck so tight. It's not the real me you see, but my imagination. It's because all heads are connected.
4. All heads are connected, so you can see the treasures of my head if you go deep into your own head. And in the heads of evil beings shall you see the fire. This is why it is not good to meditate on the words of bad gods.
5. All heads are connected, yes they are connected.

A song of Mulah: The Fields Are Green
6. The fields are green on a peaceful day. They turn to red in the days of war. O the violet colour of peace turned around by violent wars. We wish the war will soon be gone. And then shall we rejoice once more.
7. Innocent jews in the land of Deutsche. Histar's armies tearing them apart. O the violet colour of peace turned around by violent wars. We cry we sigh, wishing Histar's death. But our wishes never come to real.
8. Rejoice O world, Histar is dead. It's time to make sweet melody. . O the violet colour of peace turned around by violent wars. From East to west, from North to south, we sing a wonderful melody.

A song of Elim: Take A Little Rest
9. For two decades, sixty seasons, all I do is working steadily. There's no rest, no rest for my soul. It's not all about the running, when there's no healthy feeling. Now I think, I think it's time to take a little rest.
10. Going slowly, going slowly, getting all my lost energy back. What's the profit of working, working when the heart is beating badly. It is time, it is time to take a little rest.
11. You have headache, backache, seizure, it's the time to seek a resting place. Doctors, nurses work together. It's all for your good to be checked. It is good, it's good to have some little help.
12. Going slowly, going slowly, getting all my lost energy back. What's the profit of working, working when the heart is beating badly. It is time, it is time to take a little rest.
13. When you're healthy, see the doctor. Sicknesses don't manifest at once. Diabetes, cancer, ulcer, can be checked before they stay too long. It's not good, not good to be over-confident.
14. Going slowly, going slowly, getting all my lost energy back. What's the profit of working, working when the heart is beating badly. It is time, it is time to take a little rest.

A song of Limbani: I'll Swim Ahead

15. I'm in the water for a purpose. I may not know, I may not know. But I don't stay in it and drown. I spread my limbs and swim ahead. The sunset must not meet me in the waters. I have to swim away. I cannot let myself sink in this deep blue sea. I'll swim ahead.
16. I've come into this troubled world for a purpose. I may not see a reason now. All I can do is to make someone smile. I do something that make her simile. Death must not come on me when I've done nothing. I cannot go away without helping someone. I'll show some love.
17. We're on some missions in this planet. We have to know whate'er they are. Follow your mind and do something good. Never do bad to harm the earth. We don't die until we are done with our missions. Or else we face a reincarnation. I'll do my best.

A song of Bongo: Make Your Own Choice

18. Choose what to be upon the earth. The choice is yours not mine to make. Consult your soul and make the best of choices. Do not look at what he chooses. Make your own choice.
19. Millions of minds are locked as slaves. The choice is yours to free your own. You've made the right kind of decision. Though it may be weird and one of its kind. Make your own choice.

A song of Bongo: We Make The World

20. It is not anything hard to measure the efforts of your ancestors. You can know how good or bad they were. Just check around your habitation. Examine how good and beautiful it is. That is all the effort they have put together so far.
21. We make the world around us look the way our minds and Imaginations look. A good and neat surrounding is the product of those who live in it. A country's beautifully structured if the minds in it are beautiful. A dirty nation is made by those who dwell in it from time to time. We make the world, we make the world, we make the part of the world where we are.
22. Where there are two million people but with only twenty wise ones. It is not as great as a nation of twenty thousand with two thousand wise ones in it. The greatness of a nation is the function of those who live in it. Be the change your nation wish for. Turn it around and paint it colourfully well. We make the world, we make the world, we make the part of the world where we are.
21. We make the world around us look the way our minds and Imaginations look. A good and neat surrounding is the product of those who live in it. A country's beautifully structured if the minds in it are beautiful. A dirty nation is made by those who dwell in it from time to time. We make the world, we make the world, we make the part of the world where we are.

A song of Otem: I Am A Diamond

22. I'm so hard for you to break. But I can break anything. I'm a god among the gods. I am a winner. It's a privilege, a great privilege to be made as strong as iron. I'm unbreakable, so unbreakable. I am a Diamond.
23. I'm made greater than the gods. It's the truth I'm not boasting. I am wiser than the gods. I am invincible. It's a privilege, a great privilege, to be made as wise as Atum. I'm unshakeable, so unshakeable. I am a King Crown.
24. We're evolving to something else. It's a kind of great consciousness. We're waking up from our sleep. We are the fearless. It's a privilege, a great privilege to be available at the moment. We're untouchable, so untouchable. We are the great God.

A song of Gito, composed in the afterlife: We Live On

25. I live on in your heart, you can keep thinking about me. I'm in existence here in the place of peace. I sing on in the place of harmony. We don't die in the soul, no matter what they do to our body. We are not our body, but consciousness is what we are. We are energy and we live on.
26. Love is the only keyword, no matter how the death we die on earth. It's not a tragedy when death comes. For we feel peace here no matter whom we are. We are loved the way we are, we don't have to be some angels. We are not our body, but consciousness is what we are. We are energy and we live on.
27. A change is coming to Africa, though it will take long. Do not be left out of the change of nature. It is a call to fearlessness and deep thinking. A call to dump religion and face psychology. We are not our body, but consciousness is what we are. We are energy and we live on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chapter Seven

A song of Otem: Look At The Sky

1. When you're looking down always, feeling discouraged, nature Is calling you to look on her. Forget your sorrow, face your tomorrow. And your tomorrow shall be bright.
2. Look at the sky, count the stars. Are you able to count them all? Reach to the top. Get to the sun. Then you're able to mount on sorrow. Stay over there, never come down. So shall you float over all your fear gravity.
3. When you're looking at your life, and it seems so wretched, your soul is calling you to check on him. Meditate right now, fly in the lucid dreams. Then all your worries shall disappear.
4. Look at yourself, thinking deep. Meditating before you sleep. Make lucid dreams. Imagine life. Then you're able to conquer the world. Seek for purpose, for your living. So shall you know you're a god in human flesh.

A song of Desoji : I need To Know

5. I need to know why things are not working for me. I need to know why I belong to this family. I need to know when my sorrows will come to an end. I need to know, oh, oh, oh. I need to know.
6. I need to know oh, why I'm born to this kind of country. I need to know oh, why the rich are not helping we the poor. I need to know oh, when Afer will become a better place. I need to know, oh, oh, oh, I need to know.
7. I'm knowing now and things are now working for me. I'm knowing now, I'm born to end poverty in this family. I'm knowing now and sorrows have vanished away. I'm knowing now and I'm glad I'm knowing now.
8. I'm knowing now, I'm in this country to make it good. I'm knowing now, I'm bridging
the social gap between rich and poor. I'm knowing now, Afer is getting better day by by day. I'm knowing now, and I'm glad I'm knowing now.

A song of Otem, to those who died in the Alagbado Oke-odo house collapse: Swim In The Ocean Of Love

9. It's a tragedy to us on earth when you die suddenly. But to you it is nothing but a staged comedy. Death is a strategy of the great consciousness. A strategy to balance the population of the world
10. Every earthquake, every collapse, every death while sleeping deep. Every falling from a great height, they are all strategies. For humans to come home to swim in the ocean of love
11. Say me greetings to the gods who are all over there. Tell them Otem is saying hi, he says he's missing home. Living on earth is death to those who live on the other sides. And dying on earth is vice versa to those on the other sides
12. Every earthquake, every collapse, every death while sleeping deep. Every falling from a great height, they are all strategies. For humans to come home to swim in the ocean of love

3 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2017
A song of Otem: Don't Keep Nursing Evil

13. Don't keep nursing evil with that mind of yours. It will germinate to trying it.
And when it grows to reaping it, a painful seed shall it bring forth.
A seed that buries the sower in the ground. Six feet below the living souls.

14. There is a long list of evil thinkers. And they went to act it out.
Some killed their husbands upon their beds. Some acid they poured on their lovers' flesh.
They reap internment for a while. And soon they got interred six feet below the living souls.

15. Nurse good thoughts with your mind. It will germinate to trying it.
And when it grows to reaping it, a sweet honey shall it bring forth.
A sweet that makes the thinker fly, high and high above the ground.
Sixty six feet above the living souls.

A song of Bookie: The Rain Is Here

16. It was once the dry season, we stay all days without the rain. We give all our waters to the cloud. We're expecting the rain. Look up at the cloudy sky. It would soon be time for rain. It's time to get ready to play in the rain.
17. The rain is here, the long awaited rain. It's pouring down like the shower in the bathroom. It is such fun to run around and make a date with the rainbow nature. Rain rain, don't go away.
18. It's pouring down like not gonna stop, we wait all day without the sun. We're warming ourselves beside the fire. We're expecting the sun. Look up the cloud is clear. It would soon be time for a sunny day. It's time to get ready to see the sun.
19. The sun is here, the long awaited sun. It's beaming down like the light rays from the torch. It is great fun to feel the heat and look out for the sunpillar nature. Sun sun, don't go away.
20. We are on fire, the heat is getting much. It's much like the day is looking long these days. We need a change of weather, a longer night and shorter day. It would soon be time for the full moon. We're under the moon to tell the tales.
21. The full moon is here, the long awaited moon. It's shinning out the reflection of the sun. It is splendid sitting under the moon, telling the tales of the wise tortoise. Moon moon, don't go away.
22. We're growing up, forgetting to observe all these things we do when we were kids. Hustling and bustling have taken over. We run around making money. Who cares to sit and study nature? Kid things, go away. Kid stuffs, go away. Kid life, go away...
23. Kid stuffs come back again! Kid stuffs, come back again! Kid stuffs, come back again! Come back to stay!

3 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by geoworldedu: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Keep it up bro. Kudos.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by KingJahzmineKing(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
A Song of Kingjahzmine: My Life

1. My life, I hope you see my love texts?, hope you read them?, tell me what you feel.
2. Oh my life, I never meant to hurt you by denying you some pleasures you deserve, don't you worry because they are well preserved.
3. My body has been your home from day one, I know when you're not happy, all your thoughts are so clear to me, you wanna be there in the sky like a shinning star, and you wanna make fortune your own all the day long.
4. I heard what you say, you hope the love you found stay, you used to wonder why you pray, and yet you are not seeing the ray.
5. Rejoice!, for here comes a new you, try to meet him, embrace him, lead him to me your body.
6. I can't wait anymore, to see you shine in a new way, because you are now a new man in me.
7. My dear life, don't hesitate to change to a New me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by Ahasco(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
that of yahweh, did he really say all that? i mean i never came across it in the doctofus.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
A Song of Realmindz

The fool says in his heart, question not the gods, for he has refused to think that only the truth can stand the test of scrutiny.
The fear of a god is the beginning of ignorance
The lack of critical reasoning is the end of knowledge.
Ignorance is bliss to those who think they have found wisdom, for they have been blinded by the scrolls of their white slave masters.
Africa! Africa! Why have thou sold your brains so cheaply, to deny your heritage and demonize it.

The most powerful gift lies in the head, the most powerful tool lies in the scrolls of the gods.
A scroll so powerful to the foolish but meaningless to the wise.
A gift so meaningful to the wise, but meaningless to worshippers of gods.

Oh Africa, worry not, for a future generation shall come, who shall be so powerful in the use of the brain and behold the pride of Africa shall glow.

6 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
KingJahzmineKing:

1. My life, I hope you see my love texts?, hope you read them?, tell me what you feel.
2. Oh my life, I never meant to hurt you by denying you some pleasures you deserve, don't you worry because they are well preserved.
3. My body has been your home from day one, I know when you're not happy, all your thoughts are so clear to me, you wanna be there in the sky like a shinning star, and you wanna make fortune your own all the day long.
4. I heard what you say, you hope the love you found stay, you used to wonder why you pray, and yet you are not seeing the ray.
5. Rejoice!, for here comes a new you, try to meet him, embrace him, lead him to me your body.
6. I can't wait anymore, to see you shine in a new way, because you are now a new man in me.

realmindz:
A Song of Realmindz

The fool says in his heart, question not the gods, for he has refused to think that only the truth can stand the test of scrutiny.
The fear of a god is the beginning of ignorance
The lack of critical reasoning is the end of knowledge.
Ignorance is bliss to those who think they have found wisdom, for they have been blinded by the scrolls of their white slave masters.
Africa! Africa! Why have thou sold your brains so cheaply, to deny your heritage and demonize it.

The most powerful gift lies in the head, the most powerful tool lies in the scrolls of the gods.
A gift so meaningful to the wise, but meaningless to worshippers of gods.

Oh Africa, worry not, for a future generation shall come, who shall be so powerful in the use of the brain and behold the pride of Africa shall glow.

Omo, these gbedus fine gan. Fimile je n j'aiye. Badt Gbedu. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ahasco:
that of yahweh, did he really say all that? i mean i never came across it in the doctofus.

It isn't in the Doctufos I'm writing down on nairaland, but when everythingvis complete you will see it there. If you have any poem or song u feel like letting the future world read about, you can post it here too. Realmindz and Kingjahzmine have opened the floor already.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chapter Eight

A song of Kingjahzmineking: My Life

A song of Realmindz:

8. The fool says in his heart, question not the gods, for he has refused to think that only the truth can stand the test of scrutiny.
9. The fear of a god is the beginning of ignorance. The lack of critical reasoning is the end of knowledge.
10. Ignorance is bliss to those who think they have found wisdom, for they have been blinded by the scrolls of their white slave masters.
11. The most powerful gift lies in the head, the most powerful tool lies in the scrolls of the gods.

12. A gift so meaningful to the wise, but meaningless to the worshippers of gods.

13. Oh Africa, worry not, for a future generation shall come, who shall be so powerful in the use of the brain and behold the pride of Africa shall glow.

4 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by Ahasco(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
OtemAtum:
Chapter Six
A poem of Otem, composed for a lover of a 419 called Samuel Ekwueme: Lying Anas Change Your Ways
1. Lying Anas change your ways.
teach your tongue not to sway.
Life is bigger than lying.
Life is not all about cursing.

2. Lying Anas, watch your tongue
Why supporting thief all along?
Blinded by your wicked god.
Like a pig sinking in the mud.

3. Lying Anas, stay away.
Samuel Ekwueme is a thief?
Stop befriending the scammer.
The father of little Raphael.

A song of Otem, composed for Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, the son of late Samuel Onyemaechi Ekwueme of Umudu Umuajata Olokoro, Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria:

4. Change your ways. Change your ways.
Son of Yahweh, change your ways. Life is not all about stealing. Life is greater than duping.

5. Take away, take away, Your lying tongues, your thiefing brain. Life is bigger than stealing. Life is not all about duping.

A song of Otem, composed for Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, the son of late Samuel Onyemaechi Ekwueme of Umudu Umuajata Olokoro, Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria:

6. Samuel Ekwueme greatest scammer known.
His matching wife Lucy, His only son Raphael.
It was a mystery how they learn to scam.
Samuel Ekwueme greatest scammer known.

7. I'm sent to unravel the mystery.
Of how they scam and went, Without being nabbed and jailed.
Then I discover they run church ministry.
I'm sent to unravel the mystery.

8. I've begun the mission impossible.
I meditate and search. And all things become clear.
Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme his full name.
I've made the mission so possible.

9. Onyemaechi Ekwueme his father.
Former Olokoro one, of Olokoro town
Apppeared to me in a deep night vision
Begging me to keep this a secret.

10. Five victims of Samuel Ekwueme
They correspond to me, They need him very bad
He has duped them of huge amount of money
Samuel Ekwueme the Holy thief.

Hmm I kind of think that this is personal. Who is he? What did he do and how did you get to know him
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by Ahasco(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
0temAtum:

It isn't in the Doctufos I'm writing down on nairaland, but when everythingvis complete you will see it there. If you have any poem or song u feel like letting the future world read about, you can post it here too. Realmindz and Kingjahzmine have opened the floor already.

ok, thanks
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2017
Song of Otem: The Fun I Had At Oyama
14. I'm flying to the world where I make for myself what I want. Though I have no horse to ride here on earth, I go to a place where I get my demand supplied. I ride on the horses as I ask. It's a wonderful fun to be in the world of dawndreaming.
15. After fun over there, I ask where this place is. I was told Oyama but I've got no clue where it was. I would wake to check it out after I'm back to my flesh. O now I'm back let me check it out. I've forgotten.
16. Shut the eyes back again, rewinding my brain memory. Events rushing backward in the big brain. I pause and move on I pause it again. Then I heard it again, it's Oyama. Eureka!
17. Oyama in Japan, so it's a terrestial place! Lucid dreams will make you explore many places in the past, the present and the future to come. I'll never forget the fun that I had with the whites at Oyama.

Song of Otem: I'm Conscious of Three Worlds
18. It's amazing, yes amazing, the wonders of the dawn. It's so pleasing, so so pleasing to leave body on earth. The earthly body is the one that obeys the gravity, the gravity of old.
19. I'm on a body that can fly, fly amazing like the bat. I'm no wizard, I'm a soul, knowing what I really am. I'm a soul in a flesh, a limiting flesh. Now I'm ready to rock the world in a body, a body of the soul.
20. I'm seeing the future, the present and the past, When I get out of the prison of the gravity-prone flesh. It's amazing, so amazing to have a very high consciousness. I'm conscious, I'm Conscious of three worlds at a time.
21. I'm on a body that can fly, fly amazing like the bat. I'm no demon, I'm a soul, knowing what I really am. I'm a soul in a flesh, a limiting flesh. Now I'm ready to rock the world in a body, a body of the soul.
22. It's a secret, sweet secret that are long hidden from the masses. The powerful know where they get their great discoveries from. Leaving body on the bed, going skyward in your spirit body. It can never and has never killed a fearless soul.
23. I'm on a body that can fly, fly amazing like the bat. I'm no wizard, I'm a soul, knowing what I really am. I'm a soul in a flesh, a limiting flesh. Now I'm ready to rock the world in a body, a body of the soul.

A song of Baruch: God is not personal
24. I thought it's the truth, I swallow it whole. I look at multitude, so many souls are here. Is it possible that they'll die and go to fire forever? So impossible and unreasonable this seems to me.
25. If this is the truth, what then is the purpose of coming to earth? Is God creator a kind of monster I think. How do I balance the fact that peace is still the same as terror fire. I've tried hard, I've tried hard, but it remains impossible.
26. Soon no one tells me that the one they serve is not the God. For the inner voice it seems I hear have told me so. Are humans just the wick of candles for the god or what, If ninety-nine percent of them shall be burnt?
27. If this is the truth, what then is the purpose of coming to earth? Is God creator a kind of monster I think. How do I balance the fact that peace is still the same as terror fire. I've tried hard, I've tried hard, but it remains impossible.
28. With questions in my heavy heart I seek an elder of the church. A matter that weighs much in me he jokes with it like it's a joke. Baruch my son, keep quiet now, ask no more question further. For no one challenges the god of Eubius and still lives.
29. The god of Eubius, not my god? How then waste I my time serving him? If God is a god of one out of trillions, that is not a universal God. Then I slept and had a dream, a voice so cool I hear within. God is not personal but God of all without bias.

Song of Attis: We hold the bulls by the Horns
30. We've got problems from all sides. We don't run away from all problems. We go right there and tackle them. With the inner strength we have in us, we tackle them so hard...
31. We hold the bulls by the horns We grab the snakes by the necks. We go ahead to tackle the scorpions, cutting away there deadly stings. And now we tell the whole wide world, we're ready to face our troubles. No matter how many they are we shall not flee.

A song of Yaro: Dance
32. Flip to the right, flip to the left. Throw up the right and the left legs. Throw sugar canes in the air. Blow the whistle sound to the air. Dance, Dance, Dance, Dance, Dance.
33. In the desert land where I stay, I take my horn and I play. Whining my waist, breaking my moves. I run around like a rolling coin. I dance, dance, dance, dance, dance.
34. Come and join me in the fun. Life is a place to have fun. Don't take it hard on yourself. Free your body and jump up. Let's dance, dance, dance, dance, dance.
35. Hold me tight to your chest. Turn me around and throw your arms. Twist your waist right and left. Raise your shoulders and rotate. We dance, dance, dance, dance, dance.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 2:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Chapter Nine

Song of Bongani: Building brains
1. Building brains takes much pain, but ends up with much gain. There's no profit without some pains before it. Keep training it, not staining it. It's the center of your soul. Wash away undesirable foul things.
2. Meditate, singing with great melody, dancing when dancing is necessary. Don't see life as a prison, make paradise upon the earth. Make the best of this single life you're sure of. Then if afterlife comes you'll enjoy, but your life on earth matters more.
3. Enjoy this physical world as much as you can enjoy my countrymen. Don't steal, don't fight don't kill others. Do what is good all the time. Be social enough, be yourself at any moment, my friends.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 2:35am On Jul 27, 2017
Song of Mapenzi: Crazy Addition

4. The world is crazy, so crazy. It's going bang bang like the big bangs. They gather my people in the temple feeding them with some simple crazy addition, every day every night of their lives.
5. It's a crazy addition when the sum of five century with five century gives you a day. A thousand years they say is just a day to the father in the sky. It's a crazy addition, a stupid assumption that the gullible souls get addicted to.
6. A big manipulation, it weakens the nation when the thieves well dressed cheat the poor people of their hard currency. It's demanding great attention, raising much tension. What's the hope for the future of the youths of tomorrow?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 2:46am On Jul 27, 2017
A song of Eostre: Smile Out The Dimples of Your Cheeks

7. Smile it out, the natural ripples of your cheeks. Take one egg and one bunny and be pleased. It's Easter day, celebrate and be pleased. Smile out the dimples of your cheeks.
8. Smile it out, the wonder beauty of your face. Take away every wrinkle of your head. Clap your hands, make a whistle with your lips. And smile out the dimples of your cheeks.
9. Smile it out, the handsome curves of your chins. Life is what you make out for yourself. Love nature as you find it then you'll have no other option than to smile out the dimples of your cheeks.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temAtum: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
A song of Otem, composed when Anastasia was discovered as a very great hypocrite: Cloth of Lies

10. Hypocrite is her name, wearing her cloth of lies. Where lies the truth, except in the concrete evidences? She is so full of lies, covering herself with it. Her tongues for deceiving, her lips for mischiefs. Her hands for exaggerating and gesticulating lies.

11. The skirt of Anas is deception, her blouse is craftiness. Her nostrils like the slime pits to blow lies hot and cold. Her skull for scamming the weak gullible minds. And her throat for gulping down their resources without knowing the sources of their hardearned money.

A song of Otem: It's In You
12. It's in you, nobody can take it away. It's in you. It's lying over there at the corner of your brain, it's in you. It's in you, nature's gift from the dawn of your life. It's in you.
13. It's in you, nobody can take the talent of nature away. It's in you, you can get there if you strain through the suture hay. It's in you, don't just let it die. It's in you, you can make it if you want. It's in you, it can rise. It's in you it can grow up. It's in you lying down over there.
14. You're so poor intellectually and you give up, it's in you. You can focus your thoughts upon your intellect, it's in you. You take last position in your class average score, it's in you.
15. It's in you, you can become an intellectual giant. It's in you, you can come top in your class if you so wish. It's in you, work upon your intellect. It's in you, tackle all hard works you have. It's in you, you can win, it's in you, you can succeed. I lt's in you, you can fly in many colours.

3 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
0temAtum:

A song of Otem, composed when Anastasia was discovered as a very great hypocrite: Cloth of Lies

10. Hypocrite is her name, wearing her cloth of lies. Where lies the truth, except in the concrete evidences? She is so full of lies, covering herself with it. Her tongues for deceiving, her lips for mischiefs. Her hands for exaggerating and gesticulating lies.

11. The skirt of Anas is deception, her blouse is craftiness. Her nostrils like the slime pits to blow lies hot and cold. Her skull for scamming the weak gullible minds. And her throat for gulping down their resources without knowing the sources of their hardearned money.

A song of Otem: It's In You
12. It's in you, nobody can take it away. It's in you. It's lying over there at the corner of your brain, it's in you. It's in you, nature's gift from the dawn of your life. It's in you.
13. It's in you, nobody can take the talent of nature away. It's in you, you can get there if you strain through the suture hay. It's in you, don't just let it die. It's in you, you can make it if you want. It's in you, it can rise. It's in you it can grow up. It's in you lying down over there.
14. You're so poor intellectually and you give up, it's in you. You can focus your thoughts upon your intellect, it's in you. You take last position in your class average score, it's in you.
15. It's in you, you can become an intellectual giant. It's in you, you can come top in your class if you so wish. It's in you, work upon your intellect. It's in you, tackle all hard works you have. It's in you, you can win, it's in you, you can succeed. I lt's in you, you can fly in many colours.

hahaha omg

This is so hilarious
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin this otem guy is so creative. you should write and publish a book.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
grin this otem guy is so creative. you should write and publish a book.

have you read the doctofus? then you will know this guy is beyond ordinary grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Recipe For Effective Prayer - Talk Less And Believe More! By Reno Omokri / Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? / ANNUAL MFM SEVENTY(70) DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 292
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.