Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (18931 Views)

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by KingJahzmineKing(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Life is sweet
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Where is otem, Is he begging bread yet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by freecocoa(f): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Goddys:
I was revealed the person of Otem in the dream. He has a slender body shape and look like a teen and was putting on a cap
He sat with his crew mocking God and spirit of God led me to them and I ministered to them and left.
This is a confirmation that God is a merciful God. That is why he led me in the spirit to minister to them on the other side
So you still have hands to type, you should bow your head in shame, blawdy liar.

1 Like

Re: . by Ganjafama(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
quivah:

Lol you know its funny when silly people wanna act wise.
just accept the fact that you goofed and stop jumping around. what's sarcastic about your post?!
quivah:

Lol you know its funny when silly people wanna act wise.
just accept the fact that you goofed and stop jumping around. what's sarcastic about your post?!
I am not going to give you the opportunity to use me to feel funky. It's been nice chatting with you. So long.
Re: . by quivah(f): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingJahzmineKing:
Yeah we cool.......you knw when a woman fink you boil her and she leira realize her own fault and she was like I forgive you, a real man gotta take heart and smile cos life goes on.....@quivah....I like that do lets chill......
you see you have big problem that's far beyond comprehension.
but I forgive you cheesy again
Re: . by quivah(f): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ganjafama:
I am not going to give you the opportunity to use me to feel funky. It's been nice chatting with you. So long.
see this one too.. what you feeling like, whenever I see stupidity I get nauseated and cant help pointing it out.
@emboldened buhahahaha grin grin oh coomon! lol
so long Mr!
Re: . by Ganjafama(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
quivah:

see this one too.. what you feeling like, whenever I see stupidity I get nauseated and cant help pointing it out.
@emboldened buhahahaha grin grin oh coomon! lol
so long Mr!
I am beginning to think you like me. I like you too. You don't know where that man may come from. I'promise to be a good husband. I'll send you a pm so we can hook up. Pls don't say no.
Re: . by quivah(f): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ganjafama:
I am beginning to think you like me. I like you too. You don't know where that man may come from. I'promise to be a good husband. I'll send you a pm so we can hook up. Pls don't say no.
only if you are tall, dark, muscular and bearded...
smiley wink wink wink
Re: . by KingJahzmineKing(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
quivah:

you see you have big problem that's far beyond comprehension.
but I forgive you cheesy again
No problem but you right now.....and once again, WOMAN I am sorry pls. lemme enjoy my SKONK
Re: . by Goddys(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
@ Otem, Ganjana, quiver,kingjah.. and all the anti-christs listen to what the spirit of Lord says:
On that glorious day of my coming, all the earth shall quake. The rivers and seas shall dry. There will be wailing and crying upon the whole earth and seas. There shall be great fear among all the ungodly spirits and demons. The Lucifer(devil) shall cry with a loud voice, and all the unrighteous shall be cast into lake that burn with fire and sulphur. Death shall cease as I shall take its power.
I shall appear with my glorious angels in the sky where all the inhabitants of earth and seas shall behold. I will take up all my Chosen and righteous ones on earth who fear and obey me. For they shall behold my glory with me in my abode.
All the inhabitants of the earth who curse and disobey me including Lucifer shall bow at the mention of my name.All forces on earth in heaven shall quake and bow at the mention of my name. For I alone is the Lord, and there is no one else before or after me.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Amen to that
Re: . by quivah(f): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
KingJahzmineKing:
No problem but you right now.....and once again, WOMAN I am sorry pls. lemme enjoy my SKONK
you go man.... enjoy smiley
Re: . by quivah(f): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Goddys:
@ Otem, Ganjana, quiver,kingjah.. and all the anti-christs listen to what the spirit of Lord says:
On that glorious day of my coming, all the earth shall quake. The rivers and seas shall dry. There will be wailing and crying upon the whole earth and seas. There shall be great fear among all the ungodly spirits and demons. The Lucifer(devil) shall cry with a loud voice, and all the unrighteous shall be cast into lake that burn with fire and sulphur. Death shall cease as I shall take its power.
I shall appear with my glorious angels in the sky where all the inhabitants of earth and seas shall behold. I will take up all my Chosen and righteous ones on earth who fear and obey me. For they shall behold my glory with me in my abode.
All the inhabitants of the earth who curse and disobey me including Lucifer shall bow at the mention of my name.All forces on earth in heaven shall quake and bow at the mention of my name. For I alone is the Lord, and there is no one else before or after me.

please I take God beg you, its Quivah... and now I'm shivering !!!
Re: . by Brigance(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
quivah:

Lol he's a satanist..
I'm referring to atheists. and you Dont have to be 'funny' to be fun, when you are intelligent, able to discern and roll with sarcasm among others.. that's cool.
Those guys are intelligent and makes you wanna come back in here..Not most of you newly converts.
And Lol I'm not talking about otem's convert abeg!! Lol
And you find his sermons unique because of the vouchers,no? that's just what keep bringing people back to his threads..
I only find the threads were he was given ultimatums interesting..

Hello

I guess you were a U.I aspirant then...

If you did remember, let me know.

As it has turned out, i guess I'd be needing my own advice.
Re: . by quivah(f): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Brigance:

Hello Quivah,

can you remember this post from some years back?

I guess you were a U.I aspirant then...

If you did remember, let me know.

As it has turned out, i guess I'd be needing my own advice.

oh good old days!!
yeah I remember..

I'm very anxious to know why you dig a post from 2013, mehn all that energy..
are you Samtolly4jesus, my preacher who's now drawing away from religion?
Brigance: The idea of a humanoid god keeps making less and less sense.
Anger, Jealousy, Regret, Love, Hate etc!!
All these seems to me as what a human being exhibits...
Unless Ofcourse, Man created god in his own image
oh sh.it!! oh no no no..
oh no!!!#hugs bro... samtolly4jesus?? oh smiley smiley
wow!! this is wonderfulwinkwink
bro, let's talk on mail..
Re: . by otemanuduno: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Goddys:

Now see for yourself what you said your lord will come and do on earth. Assuming Eartum wants to come to the earth, do you know what he would have come to do? He would have come with many aliens to teach us science and technology and improve the condition of the earth. But see what your own god(jehovah/satan/allah) wants to come and do. Is this not exactly what the DOCTUFOS said he did in the period of the NEANDERTHAL? so that destructive nature has not left that guy. Anyway sha, I am anticipating his coming. I have a CAGE, let him come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Brigance(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
quivah:

oh good old days!!
yeah I remember..

I'm very anxious to know why you dig a post from 2013, mehn all that energy..
are you Samtolly4jesus, my preacher who's now drawing away from religion?

oh sh.it!! oh no no no..
oh no!!!#hugs bro... samtolly4jesus?? oh smiley smiley
wow!! this is wonderfulwinkwink
bro, let's talk on mail..

I can imagine your excitement. I shocked myself too.

I've been following this thread closely for a while, so when I saw your moniker came up here, i remembered you and nostalgia drove me to few years back when I had that conversation with you.

Luckily, i didn't have to dig much before I excavated the post.. i felt its worth it . . .

Mr preacher is now a free thinker.. I'm not even contented with atheism.. it could seduce one into close-mindedness. . .

I couldn't reach you on mail.. it seems to be acting up..

How are you doing?
Re: . by quivah(f): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Brigance:

I can imagine your excitement. I shocked myself too.

I've been following this thread closely for a while, so when I saw your moniker came up here, i remembered you and nostalgia drove me to few years back when I had that conversation with you.

Luckily, i didn't have to dig much before I excavated the post.. i felt its worth it . . .

Mr preacher is now a free thinker.. I'm not even contented with atheism.. it could seduce one into close-mindedness. . .

I couldn't reach you on mail.. it seems to be acting up..

How are you doing?

well I won't say I'm shocked, cause I have seen deeper believers turned.. however I'm glad it happened.
I got your mail and have replied, I'm doing good.. I went through your diary and I felt excited.
how are you?
I just can't imagine how you feel to be having this discussion but I feel great.
Re: . by Brigance(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
quivah:

well I won't say I'm shocked, cause I have seen deeper believers turned..

This is true.. I've figured that it's difficult to be an intellectually honest person and remain a theist... it just wont mix..

however I'm glad it happened.
More like you're glad I'm going to hell... Lol.
I just can't imagine how you feel to be having this discussion but I feel great.

Having this conversation just left me reminiscing...

Days when i loved the Lord.. lol.

There's nothing as blissful as ignorance.. keeps one in sweet bondage.

The freedom that comes with knowledge is staggering.

It is great catching up with you.

I'll check my mail.

1 Like

Re: . by otemanuduno: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
freecocoa:
So you still have hands to type, you should bow your head in shame, blawdy liar.

He's just one of the liars for Jehovah their god. Goddys is a learner in lie for jehovah compared to EUSEBIUS the GREATEST LIAR OF ALL TIME WHO COMPILED AND SPICED UP THE NEW TESTAMENT.
MHEN, THAT MAN IS THE GREATEST LIAR OF ALL TIME!!!
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
freecocoa:
Where is otem, Is he begging bread yet?

HE CAME KNOCKING AT MY DOOR THIS MORNING, I SHOWED HIM THE BAKERY grin

4 Likes

Re: . by Day11(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Different kinda people on dis thread.. You fucckin with my brain.

Anyway is Otem still giving airtime?

1 Like

Re: . by otemdomino: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Day11:
Different kinda people on dis thread.. You fucckin with my brain.

Anyway is Otem still giving airtime?

Suspended till further notice cheesy
Re: . by Day11(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
otemdomino:

Suspended till further notice cheesy

Alright then

May your God be with you angry
Re: . by otemanuduno: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Goddys, how far? When willI start begging for bread?
Re: . by Ahasco(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2017
wow what a world blessed are the wise and knowledgeable for they shall know the truth and be free, and free indeed.

1 Like

Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
If ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.

ARE YOU STILL ALIVE, SIR? grin

1 Like

Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
otemanuduno:
Goddys, how far? When will I start begging for bread?

IT'S BEEN A YEAR.. CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! grin

3 Likes

Re: . by 0temAtum: 12:02am On Aug 27, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S BEEN A YEAR.. CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! grin
A year of blessing to me. I really had fun from then till now. grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by 1Sharon(f): 5:30am On Aug 27, 2017
grin grin Classic. Otem is a legend cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by 1Sharon(f): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tbt.
Re: . by Vinsmoke: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN / The Difference Between Trials And Temptations / Winners Chapel Plants 3000 Rural Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.