Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial (24649 Views)

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by PassingShot(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2016
soulpeppersoup:
I read the news up there then went through the comments and I was amazed with the stupidity of 90% of those who commented. Did they actually read the post?

Nigeria is doomed if these are actually leaders of tomorrow. Their mental faculty has been corrupted with the supposed corruption crusade that they can't think straight again.

The young man is saying he is being pressured to return money without being tried to prove he took the said money illegally.

To compound the issue, the person who gave him the money said she did not know the money came from government. The question is if the giver did not know, how do you except the receiver to know?

This is a case of giving a dog a bad name to hang him.
And the normal thing to do is to return the money after knowing it was forbidden fruit.

Or he remains stubborn and face whatever consequences come with it.

The same Nenadi Usman has returned part of her own share despite claiming not having knowledge of the source of the money.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by Mylove55(f): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2016
petrov10:
illegality every where.
it is illegal for old muhammad to be in aso rock without any certificate. yet he prides himself as the face anti coruption
ffk is affraid of prison, he want plea-bargain, he must return all d money with interest, we wont accept half money. God bless pmb

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2016
PassingShot:

And the normal thing to do is to return the money after knowing it was forbidden fruit.

The same Nenadi Usman has returned part of her own share despite claiming not having knowledge of the source of the money.

That mean she did nothing with the money. This guy said he worked with the money. That means he has prove of job executed with the money.

If he did the job he was given money to do? Which money do you want him to return?
Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by ogmask: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2016
slimghost:

Crap! He has a right to be tried in a competent court of law. This is not a military regime where you threaten people around. Since they can prove beyond reasonable doubt he embezzled public funds, they should take him to court.
That's the civil and right thing to do. Are we all animlas in this county for crying out loud? When did our youths stop reasoning like human beings?.

The question is not Wether he collected the money but why he did. In the end he will not win one way or the other if he actually collected the bucks. So why waste tax payers money when you can do the needful right now right here. Most of our politicians are thieves, so let he who is mentioned make a refund jejeli. Period.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by newbornmacho(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2016
soulpeppersoup:
I read the news up there then went through the comments and I was amazed with the stupidity of 90% of those who commented. Did they actually read the post?

Nigeria is doomed if these are actually leaders of tomorrow. Their mental faculty has been corrupted with the supposed corruption crusade that they can't think straight again.

The young man is saying he is being pressured to return money without being tried to prove he took the said money illegally.

To compound the issue, the person who gave him the money said she did not know the money came from government. The question is if the giver did not know, how do you except the receiver to know?

my brother, what do you expect from people who were willing to accept NEPA bill as certificate? The real problem of Nigeria is the dead weight of a foolish electorate. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by petrov10: 7:43am On Jun 16, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Certificates has done us more harm than Good in this country.......ask

GEJ (Ph.D)
NOI (Ph.D)...............

FFK it is not only EFCC but all Nigerians of good will including some wailers here want to you to just respect yourself nd return the money

This one no be kitty cat wey you dey chop any how clean mouth without question.......e don red 4 u!
apparently you don't have a certificate. I don't roll with your likes bye

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 16, 2016
newbornmacho:
my brother, what do you expect from people who were willing to accept NEPA bill as certificate? The real problem of Nigeria is the dead weight of a foolish electorate. Smh

Am beginning to understand the problem of the country.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by banki(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2016
kenny987:
It amazes me the way some ppl here actually yearn for am outright subversion of democratic tenets, rule of law, civility and diligence on the part of the prosecution.

It is absolutely wrong for any law enforcement agency to arrest and detain without evidence and preparedness to charge d arrested person to court. That is very unwholesome practice packed with intimidation tactics to place any person at an unfair disdvantage.

I see people here baying for blood like wolves forgetting that in the eyes of the law, everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty and therefore entitled to goodwill and fair treatment. I wonder when young Nigerians will mature beyond blind passion and political affiliation to understand that the law is supposed to be a dispassionate and stabilising essence in any society.

They are all here demanding that money abi yam be returned but none were able to say same to Mr Daftus whose academic qualifications are in question as to suitability to contest and become president. None of those here demanding for unproven allegations have also screamed that Buhari should simply produce his certificate and put paid to allegations instead of hiring 13 SANS and 10 other lawyers to begin delay tactics. Where is that infamous integrity?

Just a bunch of cowards on this thread yet they claim to want the good of the country while the rule of law is disdainfully relegated.

When they took the money they didn't follow rule of law.....we have no business with buhari certificate, we have business with fani kayode taking money meant for our troops and using it for politics,

Face the topic don't digress.....

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by slimghost(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2016
ogmask:

The question is not Wether he collected the money but why he did. In the end he will not win one way or the other if he actually collected the bucks. So why waste tax payers money when you can do the needful right now right here. Most of our politicians are thieves, so let he who is mentioned make a refund jejeli. Period.

Bro, you are right. all our politicians are thieves but that doesn't change the fact that the man has the right to be tried properly. This is a democracy and not a military nor directorship regime.
I am not a fan of the clown but then,let's start doing things right in This country. The federal government can not be both the judge and jury in this case.
Nigerians are tired of these media trials and the distractions that come with it. This government should get down to work and stop messing with the minds of gullible Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by DoyenExchange: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2016
We all know what is naturally right, let's do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by Mylove55(f): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

That mean she did nothing with the money. This guy said he worked with the money. That means he has prove of job executed with the money.
If he did the job he was given money to do? Which money do you want him to return?
he can ask ineffectual buffoon to give him back d money he use to work for him, but not using government money to work for someone personal ambition. ffk should just return our money
Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by slimghost(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2016
PassingShot:

And you wonder why they call you a zombie? So whoever the Buhari claims embezzled money should be persecuted even without trial?. So they are now both judge and jury?.
What kind of reasoning is this? The man has a right to be tried in a competent court or law and this clownish government must respect that. Is that simple enough for you to understand?
Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by Mylove55(f): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2016
newbornmacho:
and u see why pple are born foolish? so ineffectual buffoon with phd in corruption should have continue ruling us with his corrupt phd.
Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by 5thcolm(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2016
slimghost:

And you wonder why they call you a zombie? So whoever the Buhari claims embezzled money should be persecuted even without trial?. So they are now both judge and jury?.
What kind of reasoning is this? The man has a right to be tried in a competent court or law and this clownish government must respect that. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

Bros politics aside.....
Do u the said money with him, YES or No
Slimghost please reply
Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by Mylove55(f): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2016
slimghost:

So whoever the Buhari claims embezzled money should be persecuted even without trial?. So they are now both judge and jury?.
What kind of reasoning is this? The man has a right to be tried in a competent court of law
why going to court again to waste our precious time, after confessing he receive d money, he should just return our money.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by koboko69: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

You my friend is not wise. IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE IN LAW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by Jokerman(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2016
However Mr FFK isnt 840 million too much for one person? ?? Cant u fear God??.. Please return the money...
Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by jahsharon: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Mr Know all, if someone gives you stolen money which you did not know was stolen, then you are not guilty of collecting the money. However, after you got to know that the money was stolen, if you still refuse to return the money, then you are liable for stealing, aiding and abetting.

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by kenny987(f): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2016
ogmask:
To all of you talking about rule of law and subversion of justice, hear this;
It is much cheaper and stress free if it does not get to litigation in court. The UK prosecutors had to ask Ibori for a bargain to cut cost of prosecution and time wasting. Even if the cash ddnt belong to the govt in the first place, what work did he do for the giver of the cash to warrant that kind of reward. FFK is asking for a trial because he knows our justice system is crap. Our leaders are lucky that alot of Nigerians are just plain gullible.

Ibori's case was a plea bargain. He was not incarcerated for months on end without trial. They had their facts , he knew he had been had, d Uk was prepared for the long and drawn out expense of a full trial but since he was ready to capitulate, there was a bargain!

You do not intimidate a person into a plea bargain, there are steps n procedures which do not include long and illegal detention, onerous n draconian bail conditions, perpetual refusal to allow d defendant full access to health(Metuh) n legal(Dasuki) professionals and so on.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by OgaTheTop2: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

kcnwaigbo:

All the zombies know how to type now is to return our yams!! They don't even bother discussing the facts of the case!!

I don't blame you guys and your silly ways of thinking at all. All I could say is may all you (and your likes) worked for all your lives, your wealth (if any), your happiness be stolen and be eaten by demonic wealth-eating goats. Can I hear you say Amen? Thank you, after that, you may face the rule of law to prove your wealths were eaten by goats and you want them back.. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by greatiyk4u(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

You are confused...........ignorance is not an excuse in Law

Now that he has known the source, why is he being reluctant to refund it?.......how can a reasonable adult receive a woofing sum of 840m naira from some one just like that without asking or suspecting the source, as a party stakeholder he is , am sure he knows the right channel through which PDP disburses money for party activities which his giver is none of them...........we should just call a spade, a spade!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by adekolaelect(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Politics,sentimental, ethnicity & Religions Make people reason 4rm their anus we were alive when they were ranting abt Metu but metu disappointed them when him & his families beg 2 return the money at late time. They will say human right when politicians fraud our beloved country millions & Billions upon this our jobless youth will still say human right or animal right !!! Is it not ur human right 2 have a good job,Road, electricity light, health care,water supply Nigeria problem has solved when we youth reason upright. The way we reason determined What we eat, how we leave our life & who we be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by MadCow1: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Reno Omokri saw this coming, quickly he withdrew all his money from Nigerian Banks before BVN and TSA go hold am..

Then carry ehn Family flee go U.K.. grin

Fani-Kayode dey here dey rake pass even Jonathan.. grin

Oya na.. Now ehn don collect FG accommodation. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by jef131: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Learn From metuh
Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by timilehin007(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

God punish you...what legitimate deal he had before receiving that share, did he work for it, he just collected it without finding out the source of the money, I pity you children...if you blv what the giver said about ffk not knowing the money was from govt then you are a dullard, I pray your children don't be so daft like you. He collected that huge amount of money and never cared to know where it came from till he was picked up by efcc..now are u saying if your friend just came from nowhere and gv you only 500k you'll gladly take it not minding what may come out of it,..I have a feeling you have a share outta the whole money...you disgust me

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by Ephemmm: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2016
petrov10:
illegality every where.

it is illegal for old muhammad to be in aso rock without any certificate. yet he prides himself as the face anti coruption

When it comes to leasdership, certificate is over-hyped.

Attached is a quote from Luther...

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by kingthreat(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2016
petrov10:
illegality every where.

Government officials and the elites will keep looting resources meant for you
Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by AntiWailer: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Then stay there na.

Analysis.

What can 840 Million Naira do to the people defending this thief and claiming Abuse ?

If you get a job that pays u 400k a month net now, you are a big boy and people will be jealous of your success and some will congratulate you.

On the Average and progress, lets assume u rise gradually to 600k per month on the average.

You will work for 116 Years before you can earn 840Million.

Let us assume the cost of running your life is 50% of your earning and you just drop 50% into a bank without botheirng to ask them How far ?

It will take you nothing less than 200 years to get that kind of savings if you invest that money and the investment keeps rolling over at this meagre interest rates obtainable now and without any crime like STEALING like them.

Use your head and stop defending thieves.

Some one pocketed 200years of your labour and you are typing English. It is either you are a F00L or a BENEFICIARY of the stolen fund indirectly. Ironically, more of F00LS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by kwyllancy: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
cleancarconnect:

http://sunnewsonline.com/fani-kayode-efcc-wants-me-to-refund-n840m-without-trial/

SO YOU ARE WAITING TO BE TRIED, NO, SORRY EMBARRASSED, B4 U RETURN OUR MONEY? angry
Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by Akaujaa(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2016
petrov10:
illegality every where.

"old Muhammad?" Old age is a gift which not everybody is privileged to have. Buhari is old and fulfilled. Pray to get to his age & never be caught off in your prime.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by sammhi(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2016
FfK , I really don't like you as a person because you behave like a political mercenary but for this case am with you...
Magu is a goat and need to be thought civility.
His mentality and behavior is like those of illiterate..Did he even go to school?
it is a shame we have got to this level...na wa
Re: Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial by jegz25(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

oga na u sabi english pass...which yeye he doesn't know where d money came from?..oh guess such money fell from sky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 / Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.