Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (89854 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

David dont play that shit on me. Mentioned me for what? Is my pic even here? Omuti. Shouldnt you be harrassing alagolo or something.

Point is you were changing the direction of the thread and I mentioned it.

All was good and well til your started your USUAL mess.

Suggest you dont turn this into something else esp with me

nah, you really werent bothered about the direction of the thread anyway. So many other women saw the list, i wonder why you're the only one bothered by it apparently in the guise of "changing the topic". Same ol' same ol'. You were not under obligation to respond to the list . . . you're not the only one reading the thread and if others are not complaining after 10 pages, why are you bothered?

uh.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sheesh guys. Leave the chica alone

Knew this thread couldnt end well

oh well at least it didnt turn to shyt at page 2.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2009
Ok thread back on track.

@Sagamite
Sagamite pls analyse this profile.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=34561

Where is El-razur?been a while
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2009
I think someone has him locked up in a cage as a sex slave cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Sheesh guys. Leave the chica alone

Knew this thread couldnt end well

oh well at least it didnt turn to shyt at page 2.

Wrong again. the problem has nothing to do with "guys" but women who take everything too seriously.
Simple list . . . gloss over it, post your own, end of story. Even Amaka didnt take things this serious. And i thought she was being petty.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2009
tubabie:

Ok thread back on track.

[size=5pt]Where is El-razur?[/size]

El Razur is at my place at this very moment with other guys taking a hinding from me on PES.  grin

We are heading to a BBQ in the next few minutes.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2009
tubabie:

@Sagamite

Babes, hers is on the first page.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2009
LOLOL ok guys, but this is fun though, this is honestly what makes some of this threads remotely interesting.  the bickering amongst us.  no one is jealous or cares if their pic ended up on his list.  it really isnt a compliment if the person that gives u one isnt desirable.   so sagamite, put ur pick now, its not fair that u get to look at others and we dont get to look at u.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2009
@Sagamite
Ok thanks wink

Holler Razur!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

Wrong again. the problem has nothing to do with "guys" but women who take everything too seriously.
Simple list . . . gloss over it, post your own, end of story. Even Amaka didnt take things this serious. And i thought she was being petty.

Um Im referring to the argument between finemocha and Sagamite

Go back to your seat now.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Um Im referring to the argument between finemocha and Sagamite

Go back to your seat now.

lol unecessary childishness.
I wonder when you'll grow out of it, possibly never.

anyway Sagamite you have your thread back. wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2009
you've got to love NL. . .
and now y'all can carry your bickering elsewhere,

@finemocha
babe, easy on sagamite ok. . .personally i think you're taking this too serious, all na joke now, nobody cares if you put your finest pic up or not(abi dem dey share money for finest pic) or if sagamite is cute or not(is cuteness the SI unit of success?<----- which is what eventually determines whether you get the girl or not)

you weren't the first person whose pic he commented on to post on this thread but u were the first to diss him. . .think about it!

@amaka
give it a rest ok?. . .you're trying too hard

@TOH
. . .honestly speaking u're the only gel on NL i fear. . .lol

@dafidi
na u start this wahala o. . .

@sagamite
this thread reminds me of the banwo and ighodalo sturvs. . .lol

WHERE IS SPIKEY's PIC?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2009
daviddylan

i could never grow out of pissing people off on nairaland.  grin

@sagamite

ok so i read a few of ur comments " are robbers in the house"  HILARIOUS,  its a funny thread so i'll stop pulling ur leg.  my work is done here
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
hahaha
sagamite, if you cant take the heat, get OUT of the kitchen.
stop throwing insults at someone because they said you were average.
sheesh
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
Are you minding him? So Typical.

When spikey ticks me off, I'll post it  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

daviddylan

i could never grow out of pissing people off on nairaland.  grin

nna keep doing your thing.  grin
As long as they dont kill you abi.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2009
netotse

let me give u some advice that ur sisters, wont.  yes SUCCESS MIGHT GET U THE GIRL, BUT IT WONT STOP HER FROM SHAGGING YOUR CUTER BEST FRIEND OR WORSE finer BEST MAN.  ask any sexy man u know and they will collaborate this advice.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by C2H5OH(f): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2009
Darn it! Missed all the cock-a-doodle-doo
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2009
and how am i trying too hard? please explain.
this whole thing is a joke to me
nonsense.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and how am i trying too hard? please explain.
this whole thing is a joke to me
nonsense.

the funny thing is you actually do look good . . . relax. Your neck veins are about to pop. smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sagamite:

So I am not the only one seeing bones? undecided

With the lack of tissues on the chest, I will recommend they do the same analysis as they are currently doing for Semenya (the SA athlete).
Thats deep. Oi boy u did not just say that,did you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
chic2 na only your eyes go see that kain comment. grin cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by jaybee3(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2009
tubabie:

Ok thread back on track.

@Sagamite

Where is El-razur?been a while
what abt you miss sexy thang? oya put ur pic up so i can test ma analysis skills  cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2009
So I am not the only one seeing bones?  

With the lack of tissues on the chest, I will recommend they do the same analysis as they are currently doing for Semenya (the SA athlete).

Thats deep. Oi boy u did not just say that,did you?  

OH , im not big on top, but it hasnt stopped the men oh. im a petite girl, so its not surprising ah. oh do u want me to go and do breast implant.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=377581

DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
wow. sagamite, grow up!
because the girl called you average you started hurling insults left and right.
get over it.
if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

you are here judging all these pics, now when someone judges yours, you dont like it.

@ david, youve seen me? no?  shocked
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha, you dont post my profile now? why?
you know im a female, but man he is just too fine!! grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

chic2 na only your eyes go see that kain comment. grin cheesy
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin Wetin eyes dey for? No be to see? undecided Omo I see am well well with my two koro koro eyes.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2009
AMAKA

i just said make i comment small now on this lovely specimen. after all im just tryin to play along hya.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2009
yeah i feel you girl! grin grin
man he is truly GOD's work of art!

everyone else can go and pray to look like him. lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

@ david, youve seen me? no?  shocked

lol there's nothing i havent seen. You do look good seriously, so stop worrying about comments here.  wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2009
jay bee:

what abt you miss sexy thang? oya put your pic up so i can test ma analysis skills  cool

Jaybee nah, try to analyse from memory wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.