Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90047 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2009
did i say i was the most beautiful?
im only replying to saga who says all these "Babes" he is posting or what not
most of them are average.

im only saying.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=6863

Chei, the girl need food no be small.

There is one more boney than her though. I no dey mention names.  cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

did i say i was the most beautiful?
im only replying to saga who says all these "Babes" he is posting or what not
most of them are average.

im only saying.

So you're saying you are beautiful?  grin

Sagamite:

There is one more boney than her though. I no dey mention names. cheesy

amadioha! That one dey fast? shocked
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2009
You are way too fond on making female things into a competition, David.

It's very gay

Go siddon in the corner and come out when you are called for. Oniranu omo.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2009
this david sef, na wa for you oo
i didnt even put myself in this "competition" i just was saying what i felt i wanted to say.
sheesh.

and why all of them are fair?
me im fair too but im just asking.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

You are way too fond on making female things into a competition, David.

It's very gay

Go siddon in the corner and come out when you are called for. Oniranu omo.

i'm gay, are you happy now?  cheesy oniranu nappy head. comot make i see road.

THE AMAKA:

this david sef, na wa for you oo
i didnt even put myself in this "competition" i just was saying what i felt i wanted to say.
sheesh.

and why all of them are fair?
me im fair too but im just asking.

okkk . . . .  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

hands down best looking in order . .

1. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=15666

2. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=305554

3. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=167178

4. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=27915

You'd be hard pressed to find any better looking girls.

They might be. But there are some other ones that have something about them that would win me over, over even pure beauty. E.g. style, smile, sexiness, apparent get-along factor etc.

For example I don't fancy Beyonce but I fancy Kelly Roland to hell despite not being keen on pankere girls.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
lol I thought you liked my nappy head. Im offended.  cheesy

and yes thanks for coming out of the closet. Still go back to your seat

Thank You.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2009
david you need help, seriously.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sagamite:

They might be. But there are some other ones that have something about them that would win me over, over even pure beauty. E.g. style, smile, sexiness, apparent get-along factor etc.

For example I don't fancy Beyonce but I fancy Kelly Roland to hell despite not being keen on pankere girls.

Good point . . . i'm not bowled over by facial beauty alone either but venice does have an enchanting smile no doubt.

Since i cant see them physically, the best i can do is make a list based on what i see eh. There's 2 on that list i wouldnt pick personally anyway but they're there on face alone.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2009
blah blah blah
dis guy no tire yet?

hahaha!! hm!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2009
e dey pain some ppl for hia 000 . . lmao
abeg sagamite comment on their pix grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2009
o ga.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2009
well no offense sagamite, but u can never make  my top ten list. unlike some babes here who put their best pics up, i just grabbed one random ass  pic so if i make a response and ppe want to get an idea of what i looked like they could. its a shame pple make nairaland a beauty contest.  this would be more appreciated if a finer boy did this. not u with ur average looks
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

well no offense sagamite, but u can never make my top ten list. unlike some babes here who put their best pics up, i just grabbed one random ass pic so if i make a response and ppe want to get an idea of what i looked like they could. its a shame pple make nairaland a beauty contest. this would be more appreciated if a finer boy did this. not u with your average looks
hahahaha!! i don laugh, die! grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

Good point . . . i'm not bowled over by facial beauty alone either but venice does have an enchanting smile no doubt.

You are on point there.

A lot of them have their best bits. For example let me pick two:

If you come home to the smile of nomanicole or kunbee, you will banish High Blood pressure from your life. And I want to live long.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

well no offense sagamite, but u can never make my top ten list. unlike some babes here who put their best pics up, i just grabbed one random ass pic so if i make a response and ppe want to get an idea of what i looked like they could. its a shame pple make nairaland a beauty contest. this would be more appreciated if a finer boy did this. not u with your average looks

Lmao . . .Are u sure u read the first page before u start spewing jagbajantis? undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

well no offense sagamite, but u can never make  my top ten list. unlike some babes here who put their best pics up, i just grabbed one random ass  pic so if i make a response and ppe want to get an idea of what i looked like they could. its a shame pple make nairaland a beauty contest.  this would be more appreciated if a finer boy did this. not u with your average looks

relax . . . are you taking all this that serious? Its all fun . . .

Sagamite:

You are on point there.

A lot of them have their best bits. For example let me pick two:

If you come home to the smile of nomanicole or kunbee, you will banish High Blood pressure from your life. And I want to live long.

not sure about nomanicole but kunbee yeah.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2009
hahaha!! grin
you people sef, i dont blame you oo
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2009
This thread has taken the turn for embarrassing.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Pataki: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
This thread is hilarious. Nairaland members are something else.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2009
I had to just come in to post this. Some of us are just having pure fun here nothing more.
Take it easy Amaka or zip it , sheesh.

@Sagamite
Nice job, most of those babes have the X-factor wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2009
tubabie:

I had to just come in to post this. Some of us are just having pure fun here nothing more.
Take it easy Amaka or zip it , sheesh.

Gbam cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
shey amaka ni kan ni. madam afrocentric yen nko

all taking it way too seriously.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2009
hahaha im just laughing, i show no signs of seriousness.
grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahaha im just laughing, i show no signs of seriousness.
grin grin grin

Are you sure?  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
Now i know why finemocha is hyperventilating grin grin grin
sagamite don analyse her. buahahaha cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

Are you sure? grin
yeah im sure.
you dey craze?
seriously lets see your face, let US be the judge since thats what you seem to do best.
tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

yeah im sure.
you dey craze?
seriously lets see your face, let US be the judge since thats what you seem to do best.
tongue

oh no she didnt david shocked
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

oh no she didnt david shocked

leave am . . . na small pikin, she go soon grow. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by jaybee3(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2009
what's going on in here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.