Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,321 members, 7,822,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90036 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

leave am . . . na small pikin, she go soon grow.  grin

Na wa o lipsrsealed
Some ppl really their face smashed, i swear
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2009
blah blah blah!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

well no offense sagamite, but u can never make my top ten list. unlike some babes here who put their best pics up, i just grabbed one random ass pic so if i make a response and ppe want to get an idea of what i looked like they could. its a shame pple make nairaland a beauty contest. this would be more appreciated if a finer boy did this. not u with your average looks

Babes, no offense taken, it is mutual. I personally don't do bones and girls with lack of style.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

blah blah blah!

si iya e wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2009
@tope2000

actually that isnt even a good pic of me BUT back to the point

no im not upset or hyperventilating, im just speaking the truth.  i have friends on here that look for finest pic to post on nairaland.  and its probably because of people like sagamite, so that he can come and say ah this one fine, and this one no fine.  puhlease, spare me.  im just saying isnt it ironic that the cute guys on nairaland arent doing this, probably because they are out there in the real world getting laid.  while sagamite is sitting here jacking off to pics. but hey this is all in good fun so no hard feelins sagamitegrin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2009
Make I post spkey's pic so people can go back t being nice
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sagamite finemocha has made her point.
you arent even all that, so even if you dont do girls with bones and no fashion sense, what do you think she cares?
hahahaha
Saga you probably like BBw's lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

@tope2000

no im not upset or hyperventilating, im just speaking the truth. i have friends on here that look for finest pic to post on nairaland. and its probably because of people like sagamite, so that he can come and say ah this one fine, and this one no fine. puhlease, spare me. im just saying isnt it ironic that the cute guys on nairaland arent doing this, probably because they are out there in the real world getting laid. while sagamite is sitting here jacking off to pics. but hey this is all in good fun so no hard feelins sagamitegrin
CHAI!!!! I DON LAUGH FINISH OO!!! HAHAHA!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2009
mocha if you read the title, it's not even about "who is finest". Its David who started that mess. The original intent is just discussing random NL profiles.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2009
lol ok TOH yeah but isnt one of them ranking the babes, same old nonsense, just different title
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2009
Like I said why get mad at Sagamite for what David is doing? He's the changing the direction. Which I mentioned earlier.

He does it to cause cat fights so we just ignore him

Point is no need for people to make it all hostile
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

@tope2000

no im not upset or hyperventilating, im just speaking the truth.  i have friends on here that look for finest pic to post on nairaland.  and its probably because of people like sagamite, so that he can come and say ah this one fine, and this one no fine.  puhlease, spare me.  im just saying isnt it ironic that the cute guys on nairaland arent doing this, probably because they are out there in the real world getting laid.  while sagamite is sitting here jacking off to pics. but hey this is all in good fun so no hard feelins sagamitegrin

The thread is not abt the prettiest darl . . . .Thats where u are getting it all wrong
and besides anybody can start a thread n they dont have to be cute or handsome and i think sagamite is cute wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

you arent even all that, so even if you dont do girls with bones and no fashion sense, what do you think she cares?
hahahaha

I am not going to analyse you or join issues with you. You can plop and seek attention all you want, psycho-slowpoke.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

lol ok TOH yeah but isnt one of them ranking the babes, same old nonsense, just different title

Ok, you are beginning to sound as if u r jealous
cuz i bet if david listed your profile as one of the best, u wudnt be saying this undecided

Sagamite:

I am not going to analyse you or join issues with you. You can plop and seek attention all you want, pscho-slowpoke.

Buahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .  grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahahaha

if you both didnt care you wont be huffing and puffing all day trying to prove you're fair skinned or that's your worst picture. grin

Seriously drop the act . . . its all fun.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2009
@tope2000

clearly u dont have very good taste, im not going to go through my computer to look for good pics of me so that i can satisfy yall curiousity.  That bobo no cute at all,

@amaka

see now this is a babe that knows what im talking about. i dont need to see any more pics of sagamite to know that he is a thirty something year old, man who probably hasnt shagged in a while.  

@sagamite

no hard feelings right, im still having fun. Do you want to know what your pic says to me
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by jaybee3(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sagamite:

I am not going to analyse you or join issues with you. You can plop and seek attention all you want, pscho-slowpoke.
ouch ouch
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

The thread is not abt the prettiest darl . . . .Thats where u are getting it all wrong
and besides anybody can start a thread n they dont have to be cute or handsome and i think sagamite is cute wink

ThiefOfHearts:

mocha if you read the title, it's not even about "who is finest". Its David who started that mess. The original intent is just discussing random NL profiles.

Don't mind the disillusional biology lab skeleton. Bringing her Erykah Badu shite on to me.

Tope, o da mo. Ko ti e si pimples loju mi.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2009
a ha davidylan

leave us alone oh we are having fun.  biko put ur pic now so we can tell u what it says to us
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

@tope2000

clearly u dont have very good taste, im not going to go through my computer to look for good pics of me so that i can satisfy yall curiousity.  That bobo no cute at all,

Yeah . . .  well bite me, Miss universe cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2009
see now these boys dont want to put their pic. "emphasis on boys" oh now im bored
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2009
@people

jeeeszzzzzzzz this is not a beauty contest . . . its just sagamite's subjective opinion that is considered funny and entertaining, no need to take things out of context and go off the hook

@finemocha

Actually u are gorgeous , fine bone structure and all (please undo my statements in case u are even too young to be on nairaland  grin grin grin)

Nevertheless this thread was created by sagamite and thus at his discretion . . . that he does not say something you like does not diminish nor does it increase your beauty as a person.

This thread is just for fun and entertainment . . . please lets keep it that way.

@tope well done , you are trying to pour petrol abi . . . u and that ur rough bed  grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Like I said why get mad at Sagamite for what David is doing? He's the changing the direction. Which I mentioned earlier.

He does it to cause cat fights so we just ignore him

Point is no need for people to make it all hostile

If i had your name on that list you wouldnt be complaining so give it a break.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sagamite:

Don't mind the disillusion biology lab chic. Bringing her Erykah Badu shite on to me.
Tope, o da mo. Ko ti e si pimples loju mi.

I don die ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2009
No2Atheism:

@tope well done , you are trying to pour petrol abi . . . u and that your rough bed grin grin grin

Sharap dia grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

a ha davidylan

leave us alone oh we are having fun.  biko put your pic now so we can tell u what it says to us

i'm busy getting laid . . . leave me abeg.  grin No be me talk say make una put pics up in the first place.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Yeah . . . well bite me, Miss universe cheesy

More like Miss Mortuary if you ask me.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by finemocha(f): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2009
@daviddylan

ok LOOK HYA CYBER SEX IS NOT GETTING LAID.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

@daviddylan

ok LOOK HYA CYBER SEX IS NOT GETTING LAID.

So you cant get laid and still be able to type with your fingers? grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2009
David dont play that shit on me. Mentioned me for what? Is my pic even here? Omuti. Shouldnt you be harrassing alagolo or something.

Point is you were changing the direction of the thread and I mentioned it.

All was good and well til your started your USUAL mess.

Suggest you dont turn this into something else esp with me
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2009
Sagamite:

More like Miss Mortuary if you ask me.

hehehehehe grin grin grin
Pls if u dnt like this thread, abeg leave cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2009
No2Atheism:

@finemocha

Actually u are gorgeous , fine bone structure and all (please undo my statements in case u are even too young to be on nairaland  grin grin grin)

Nevertheless this thread was created by sagamite and thus at his discretion . . . that he does not say something you like does not diminish nor does it increase your beauty as a person.

This thread is just for fun and entertainment . . . please lets keep it that way.

So I am not the only one seeing bones?  undecided

With the lack of tissues on the chest, I will recommend they do the same analysis as they are currently doing for Semenya (the SA athlete).

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.