Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (89923 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2010
oyb:

^^^^

dem talk say still waters run deep

is our saga tall enough to test the waters with both feet cheesy

So Alhaji Saga is short? No wonder. grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2010
^^^^

like union bank, alhaji saga requires injections to stay viable  cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2010
Dont know if she has been done before but she is thick and cute cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=451218

Reminds me of my best friend, they look similar  cheesy

more pics here - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-32192.544.html#msg5212791
@sagamite- I dey vex u oo  angry angry angry angry angry [size=1pt]up till now u still dey ignore me[/size]  undecided  tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2010
Yeah, that is what they all say.

Until:

"No, you are moving too close. Move back jor, you think I don't don jazzy what is on your mind ni.

Stop that now, I am not ready.

Nooo, don't touch it!

Don't take that off, I am serious.

I am serious o, you are annoying me now or is it because I am smiling, I am warning you o.

Stop, don't take that one off, you are lucky I let you take the bra off.

Stop now, please. I am serious. You know it is too early.

No, stop. Don't put it in.

Stop now. I am not going to come to your place anymore if this is how you will act.

Ah, Sagamite. Oooooooooo, you know I am not ready now.

Take it out.

Awn, Awn, Awn, Awn, . . . . smack it baby . . . . smack me . . . . hit that shitt up, big man . . . . don't you dare stop . . . . its all yours, baby . . . . hit it hard with that sweet thing. . . . oh Lord, I must have been a good girl, I think I just made it to heaven . . . . ah . . . . ah . . . . ahh . . . . . ahhhhhhhhhh"

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

na wa, lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bawomolo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2010
alhaji saga, is it true you are a midget.

the Napoleonic complex explains your rage on nl  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=453686

holy mammary glands.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2010
bawomolo:

the Napoleonic complex explains your rage on nl grin

holy mammary glands.

Now that's a babe. cool
And it's true. Alhaji is a midget.

oyb:

^^^^

like union bank, alhaji saga requires injections to stay viable cheesy cheesy

Lol.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2010
u know what they say about short men grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2010
Why are you people saying he's short?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bawomolo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2010
don't worry saga. what you lack in height, you make up with might (after the injections cheesy)
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2010
erm saga is not short o!

before any of his detractors start calling him short man devil

make he no vex unleash his kanye west ego on me cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 1:12am On Jan 20, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bawomolo(m): 1:41am On Jan 20, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 2:08am On Jan 20, 2010
oyb:

^^^

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=153767

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=221925;type=avatar[/img]

omoge omode with personal slave  cheesy

see multitasking - kitchen/office/bedroom  cheesy cheesy cheesy
leave me alone joh grin
netotse:

@bamwolo
i want to be like you when i grow up

@blue
sebi iwo lo so pe ti saga ri ese e nkan ma sele
emi so bee?
l'ojo wo ejo?
ese mi ke?
ese mi o fine rara koda o le je k'eyan ma bi cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 20, 2010
bawomolo:

chai spikey, u can do better.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=83235
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=219113

nice
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy SMH

spikedcylinder:

[color=#550000]Why are you people saying he's short?
Want to prove us wrong? tongue[/color]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Pweety4me(f): 4:43am On Jan 20, 2010
Who even started dis whole thing about Saga's height?leave am na. . . angry cheesy smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

Who even started dis whole thing about Saga's height?leave am na. . . angry cheesy smiley
Go to bed. . . . kept seeing size 2 purple fonts on recent topics.
I need to finish my work o, lol 
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Pweety4me(f): 5:03am On Jan 20, 2010
FL Gators:

Go to bed. . . . kept seeing size 2 purple fonts on recent topics.
I need to finish my work o, lol

Stop spying on moi!. . .nite. . . smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2010
FL Gators:

Want to prove us wrong? tongue[/color]

He's not short jare. All these people are naysayers. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
where's saga? this one that spikey has named herself defender of the downtrodden hmmm. . .

@saga
guy u know i'm on your side right? i'm the only one that hasn't seen it fit to poke fun at your. . .disabilities(implied or otherwise)
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2010
Is dat my son above me tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2010
I have seen him na. Not defending him, just nipping a potential rumour in the bud.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2010
Kunbee:

Is dat my son above me tongue

this thread really is not the place for role play kunbee. . .we'll do that later
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
I was actually greeting u ni
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2010
how far? school nko?. . .i feeling a little too truthful, i'm of to tell some lies. . . wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
stillwater:

Now that's a babe. cool
And it's true. Alhaji is a midget.

Lol.

bawomolo:

the Napoleonic complex explains your rage on nl  grin

holy mammary glands.

shocked shocked shocked

[Laughs cynically for a fraction of a second, like a dying donkey, and says with a straight face] I am 4ft 3 inches.  undecided grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2010
oyb:

^^^^

like union bank, alhaji saga requires injections to stay viable  cheesy cheesy

bawomolo:

don't worry saga. what you lack in height, you make up with might (after the injections cheesy)

netotse:

where's saga? this one that spikey has named herself defender of the downtrodden hmmm. . .

@saga
guy u know i'm on your side right? i'm the only one that hasn't seen it fit to poke fun at your. . .disabilities(implied or otherwise)

Craze people. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Pweety4me(f): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2010
^Ey sir do ur job and cut all d chit chat. . . tongue by d way where have u been? undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
Saga, dem say you dey carry ladder waka. grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

na for quick getaway

when the chickitos bf is at the door of the apartment cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 1:53am On Jan 21, 2010
netotse:

@saga

crazy dude grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.