Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,456 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Advice Me: My Boyfriend’s Attitude Changed Since He Relocated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: My Boyfriend’s Attitude Changed Since He Relocated (732 Views)

My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / What Has Changed Since I Left Romance Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: My Boyfriend’s Attitude Changed Since He Relocated by PenAStory: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/06/16/advice-me-my-boyfriends-attitude-changed-since-he-relocated/

Hello PAS Readers, we got this email and as usual we want your mature comments on the relationship at hand. Read the dilemma of this woman having problems with her long distance relationship.

Find email below:

Good day to you all..Please,,I would like to share my story with you all, as this stressed me out emotional at times and I don’t know what to do.
I am 27yrs currently in a relationship of a year with a man of 34years.. We met online, and we have been able to meet couple of times.. At first,,it was a smooth and lovely relationship as we were able to see each other more often But the problem started when he relocated to Ibadan for end means.. The communication aspect is still as strong as ever as we do call each other regularly but we have not seen each other since last year October..
Am not happy with this at all,,I propose seeing him at his base but he declined saying he wants to change apartment and as such I should not bother to come,,I also ask him to come to my place but he keeps on giving me excuse that he is busy(as he works in a bank) and that he has not yet settle down financially (am not after his money,,all I want is his love,,I am satisfied with my little earning)…Till date,,we have not set eyes on each other but we do communication very well.. I am not happy as I didn’t get to see him and I have tried talking to him about it on several occasion but its seems all is going on deaf ears.. Please my people,,I don’t know what to do and I can’t just ignore that aspect as am not getting younger…(note: I’ve not meet with any of his family members and vise versa).. Please,,I need mature and sincere advice..please

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Get updates on our posts by joining our BBM Channel via C00396EEB, if you are reading from mobile click: http://pin.bbm.com/C00396EEB

Source: PenAStory www.penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: My Boyfriend’s Attitude Changed Since He Relocated by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2016
k...av read ur story. can I go shit nw?
Re: Advice Me: My Boyfriend’s Attitude Changed Since He Relocated by davepepple83(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2016
Please,can I ask you a question? Have you slept with this guy or has he proposed to you?Again,you sounded very desperate.You don't need to be desperate at all because you also have your dignity to protect.You need to know your values and worth before a man just to avoid being taken for granted.Please, put everything in God's hand and let him take control of the situation.
Re: Advice Me: My Boyfriend’s Attitude Changed Since He Relocated by kossyablaze(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2016
davepepple83:
Please,can I ask you a question? Have you slept with this guy or has he proposed to you?Again,you sounded very desperate.You don't need to be desperate at all because you also have your dignity to protect.You need to know your values and worth before a man just to avoid being taken for granted.Please, put everything in God's hand and let him take control of the situation.
exactly my tot
Re: Advice Me: My Boyfriend’s Attitude Changed Since He Relocated by ted1741: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Am laughing in Swahili; my dear, leave this one chance alone. Either he is married and probably lives with his family or has a very serious relationship. You were a fling simple. He doesn't have time to come and visit you and doesn't want you to visit, what else is puzzling in this simple arithmetic for you to understand. Do you have just fish brain or what? Lord have mercy. Frankly, am puzzled that you are puzzled.

(1) (Reply)

See The 5 Common Habits Naija Ladies Do On First Dates / See Gbesé .. What Will You Do? / Pictured >> When Weddinq Kiss Goes Wronq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.