Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls (670 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / Why Do My Neighbors Always Open Up Their Window In The Morning To Watch Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2016
the thing is im single and actually searching. but the problem is im a very goodlooking guy, these tend to make me attractive to very expensive and pretty girls and they always give me the flirty signals. i feel bad cuz i know i cant even pay for their 1k sub, talkless of taking them to the beach like their used to. so yh im always always kinda bitter cuz my life feels like i always meet genevieve and she has a crush on me cuz i look like van vicker but am broke like the wheelbarrow pusher in the market and i know she wont date me but im always meeting her and shes always eyeing me. do u get? wat can i do?

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2016
ayotrey:
the thing is im single and actually searching. but the problem is im a very goodlooking guy, these tend to make me attractive to very expensive and pretty girls and they always give me the flirty signals. i feel bad cuz i know i cant even pay for their 1k sub, talkless of taking them to the beach like their used to. so yh im always always kinda bitter cuz my life feels like i always meet genevieve and she has a crush on me cuz i look like van vicker but am broke like the wheelbarrow pusher in the market and i know she wont date me but im always meeting her and shes always eyeing me. do u get? wat can i do?
like we care undecided

Re: Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Haa ayotray grin wen will u get sense?
Re: Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Haa ayotray grin wen will u get sense?

seriously u think im trynna brag here? can u at least try to pretend dat u dont understand my point
Re: Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by 7Randall: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Wake me up when the bashing begins
Re: Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by iPrevail(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Can you stop using shorthand typing? YOU are a guy for Pete's sakes! sad
Re: Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2016
Yours is just a case of inferiority complex, work hard niggur and stop letting your pocket intimidate u.

BTW! Not every girl is after money bro undecided
Re: Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Wetin consign me

Re: Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by Ranchhoddas: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2016
It's because you are an NFA (no future ambition) Getting a pretty lady is the sum total of your ambition.
Re: Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2016
undecidedundecided

Re: Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by Rukkydelta(f): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2016
cheesy Op let me see your pic and if you're good looking we can hook up
Re: Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by DeKen: 12:07am On Jun 29, 2016
ayotrey:
You can check into a rehap.

(1) (Reply)

Read Before You Marry That Love Of Your Life / The Hidden Truth About Our Relationships As A Guys Or Ladies / Lol...you Need To See This Pre-wedding Photo Tags.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.