Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

3 Ways To Stay Connected To Your Spouse Despite Your Busy Schedule - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Stay Connected To Your Spouse Despite Your Busy Schedule (404 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Stay Connected To Your Spouse Despite Your Busy Schedule by eyezee: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
3 Ways To Stay Connected To Your Spouse Despite Your Busy Schedule

Make use of the technology you have: Technology can strain your relationship if you’re constantly plugged in, but it doesn’t have to. “Sending a quick text, an email, a chat or a phone call can take just a few seconds but can send an important message – I am thinking about you and I love you,”.

Know each other's schedule: Another way that partners can carry each other is being aware of each other’s schedule and activitiesSharp said. In addition, if your partner has an exciting or tough day, you can support them.

Check in with each other's emotion: One of the most important thing we forget to do when too busy, is to check in on our partner's emotions. It is of high necessity we do not let this slide! We need to talk about the way we feel at a particular time to our partner. After all, we do have emotions.

http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/3-ways-stay-connected-spouse-despite-busy-schedule/

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This Video..... Pls Can U Remember The Video.. Throw Back Video..... / How To Get Free From An Obsessed Person(important) / World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.