Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday (23827 Views)

CBN Suspends New Cashless Policy / CBN Suspends 19 Banks From Forex Sale To BDCs / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by Ezedon(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
More confusion on daily basis
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by walexy14(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Are you tired of meager interest rates on your regular savings account? Do you have excess cash which you do not need now saved up somewhere? Why not invest in the ROSABON TREASURY NOTE , ( RTN ), and watch your money multiply with ripple effect.

This plan is a flexible tenor-based placement that offers highly competitive interest rates for individuals and corporate groups. That’s not all; you also get to determine your deposit, the tenor of your investment plan and your form of payment. What’s better is that you can negotiate your desired interest rates on deposits above N1,000,000 . For more details CALL 08036450638 or www.rosabon-finance.com
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by magicminister: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
this shitt is gonna affect me bad bad!

1 Like

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by bcomputer101: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Weldone...

GOOD MOVE.
Naira will rise again.
Im so sure those Yahoo boiz wont love this kind of news
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by CACAWA(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Chillext:
till then,
but you know people are fasting.

Why are you doing this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by braine(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Chillext:
till then,

Guy you're wicked o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by Ajjubhai(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
TIME WASTER PLS BACK OFF AND PLEASE READ THIS VERY WELL BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON ANY SOCIAL NETWORKGOOD DAY TO YOU FAMS,I AM A NIGERIAN STUDYING IN INDIA.I CAME TO INDIA IN 2015 TO PURSUE MY CAREER IN B.TECH ENGINEERING WHICH MY TUITION FEE IS #230,000 YEARLY AND THATS WHAT ALL INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY YEARLY.MY SCHOOL IS KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY ANDSINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE TO GET ADMISSION HERE IN INDIA HERE..YOU CAN SEE THE ADMISSION LETTER FOR B.TECH ADMISSIONS ATTACHED BELOW .HOW I HELP1.GET YOU YOUR ADMISSION LETTER2.GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO GET YOUR VISA EASILY WITHOUT THE HELP OF AGENT TO DUPE YOU.3.AIRPORT PICKUPCOURSES AVAILABLE AND TUITION FEEYEARLY1.ENGINEERING IS #230,000(1100 USD)2.BS.C NURSING IS #230,000(1100 USD)3.PHARMACY IS #230,000(1100 USD)4.COMPUTER SCIENCE,COMPUTER APPLICATION,BANKING AND FINANCE,BACHELORS OF BUSSINESS ADMINISTRATION IS #160,000(800 USD)ACCOMMODATIONACCOMMODATION PER MONTH IS#6000,THIS SHOWS THAT INDIA IS SO CHEAP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.FEEDING50KG BAG OF RICE IN INDIA IS #3000 AND THIS RICE CAN DO YOU FOR A YEAR DEPENDNG ON YOUR LIFE STYLES.ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS1.WAEC/NECO2.DATA PAGE OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT3
.ADMISSION PROCCESSING FEE
.FOR ADMISSIONS HELP CONTACT ME ON
WHATSAPP: +919677167951
IF YOUR NETWORK IS GOOD YOU CAN CALL ME ON WHATSAPP OR IMO.
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by phenase(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Let's watch and see if there will be an improvement.
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by onatisi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
There is something wrong and it seems the presidency is putting the new policy on hold till buhari returns from London. I wont be surprised if this new policy has sharply divided members of this government. The soludo naira restructuring saga maybe repeated
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by Poseidon000: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
darocha1:
What does this mean in lame man grammer?
[size=13pt]
"Lay" not "lame."

'Lame' is a gross word to use.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Chillext:
till then,

Bros, why now? Wetin I do you wey you dey do dis kain tin? grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oh boy, you want break my fast? diaris god oo grin grin

Chillext:
till then,

1 Like

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by iykedare(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
989900:
Fingers crossed.
Trading is speculated to start between N260-N270.

300-350.
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by Laycan(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
pls how much is gari?

1 Like

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by 989900: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
iykedare:

300-350.

Insider sources are saying it will be between 260-270, it is in the news; not my personal opinion.

We wait though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by guychidile: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
until I see the implementation,and our economy moves fine....,till then.,I am passing..!
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by darocha1: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt] "Lay" not "lame."
'Lame' is a gross word to use.
[/size]
Thanks for the correction
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by Ussyberry(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Someone just said that the dollar is falling! Could it be true?
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by Taiwojolly(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
winniz:
Yoruba Mods why ban me in celebrities section why I never broke any rules?

Genevieve Nnaji remains the most classiest and most popular Nollywood actress around Africa and beyond and their is nothing una envious Ndiofe can do about it.
. Does that affect the price of tomatoes. kiss
winniz:
Yoruba Mods why ban me in celebrities section why I never broke any rules?

Genevieve Nnaji remains the most classiest and most popular Nollywood actress around Africa and beyond and their is nothing una envious Ndiofe can do about it.
. Does that affect the price of tomatoes.

1 Like

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by tunergy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
By Monday Bubu would have returned. He wants to witness the hard knock live and direct.

No le le.
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by clek: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
I have $1000 bought at d rate of #366.with these speculations. Should I sell it now to avoid stories or I should hold on to it till monday?
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by blackprowler: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
clek:
I have $1000 bought at d rate of #366.with these speculations. Should I sell it now to avoid stories or I should hold on to it till monday?

Your eye is about to clear. Wait till Monday to help us improve the naira o jare. We have suffered enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by Spain007(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
lol,,,bros see tempting...
CACAWA:
but you know people are fasting.

Why are you doing this?
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by bigass123(m): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
It means the deaf president has suddenly begin to hear.. So there's hope for the lame man as well grin
He too can walk grin grin grin

darocha1:

1 Like

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by Temmytea70(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
darocha1:

Bros it's not lame

Don't ask me for correction pls
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by darocha1: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Temmytea70:

Bros it's not lame

Don't ask me for correction pls

lol... u should av also belped with the correction
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by Temmytea70(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
darocha1:

lol... u should av also belped with the correction

I no wan show myself grin
Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by Anseth(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
New CBN Policy: DOLLAR NO FAVOUR ABOKI AS NO MONEY TO BUY AGAIN ABI? WITHOUT IGBO BUSINESS, DOLLAR DEY ROTTEN FOR MALLAM HAND ABI?

hahahahahaha. So BUHARI has ACOMMODATED ECONOMISTS and now has been convinced to allow economic forces say how much the naira and dollar should be? The ear doctor must be given a national award.
From the first day he announced the policy, I Was here crying and berating it and idiotic friends who I thought had an education kept defending an idiotic policy that has impoverished Nigerians.

One whole year, businesses left Nigeria in droves One whole year students abroad lost their status. One whole year businesses dried up. One whole year our GDP crashed. One whole year they sent us blaming GEJ. One hole year we blamed the fall in crude price. When one whole year it was a certificateless, antediluvian, archaic president with zero respect for economic truths CRASHING the economy; a president that was referencing how he refused to devalue in 1983 as the reason he is not devaluing 2016.

And the same idiots who praised that former dollar policy will come out now to praise Buhari for CHANGING his MIND and allowing sense to finally take over. JP Morgan told us why they were leaving. Idiots said "we dont need JP Morgan". How is your economy today

Let us hope and pray something kickstarts the economy, maybe one serious government stimulus and Igbo and yoruba traders begin the slow healing of our GDP.

Crashing of our economy had little to do with the past government (as long as they left no huge unpayable debts) nor price of crude (na only we dey sell crude? why our own bad pass) It had to do with a lack of intellect of the Jurassic Park president that refuses to listen to reason.

Michael Dedon believes CHANGING the dollar policy now after crashing the economy, is like wearing a condom after impregnating the housegirl. heheheh

As for me, it is never too late to do the right thing and "get sense".

I am waiting for the people who were defending the useless Buhari CBN policy then to come out now and talk.

One whole year WASTED. One whole year in full-speed reverse. 2015-2016 down the drain.

Tell me who is CLUELESS now. The Ph.D holder Goodluck Jonathan and his economists like Okonjo Iwealla, Ottey etc... people who never changed a policy they began. Or the WAEC certificateless Buhari and his cabinet of lawyers lawyers lawyers Northerner Norther Northerners who have oscillated and vacillated on every issue? Who is CLUELESS?

Aboki no see who sell dollar to, them change policy.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday by Adesiji77: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
braine:

Guy you're wicked o

As in! cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Owe Foreign Lenders $4bn / War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) / HSBC And UBS Close Offices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.