Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion (23606 Views)

Lawyer Files Suit At ECOWAS, High Courts To Compel Arrest Of Arewa Youth Leaders / EFCC Files Fresh Charges Against Fani-kayode / Saraki Files Fresh Motion To Disqualify CCT Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Mylove55(f): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
amakenny:

Cowardly ex President Jonathan is to be blamed for not using SANS to boot out Buhari from the presidential election contest.
Now, Buhari's lack of basic secondary school education is negatively affecting all aspects of governance in Nigeria.
This suite should be able to make Nigerians get rid of a most ill-educated president ever to rule Nigeria, a country awash with thousands of well-educated professionals.
can a ssce holder be able to speak with world leade
https://www.nairaland.com/politics
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by tiwiex(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Doyin2:
The issue at stake is MUHAMMADU V MUHAMMAD as per what was written in his certificate.

Those still hinging on this certificate issue must be foolish indeed

E be like say u sef no get. The issue is that they want to see the one from the central body eg. WAEC not the one from the school. Do u have the one from WAEC?,

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by PecE2Make: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Show me your certificate or pull over. Reverse, Buhari pull over.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by HzRF(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
obailala:
Lol.. these jonathanians are still digging grin

They were busy chasing buhari's certificate in 2015 instead of campaigning, they lost. Now in 2016 dem still dey chase certificate and I'm sure by 2023 they would still be chasing this same certificate grin grin

Admit it ur MESSIAH is a pure-stark illiterate?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by sarz(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
. grin
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by sarz(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
All of una wer d say "buhari show us ur certificate" 4 here... una hear say buhari na #nairaland#

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by billyG(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
Buhari remains the biggest _fool Nigeria ever had as its president
I yur father no b Idioot Y cnt he b president of 9jeria?u will go 2 jail 1day 4 insulting a presdnt.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by HzRF(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
obailala:
Enough of all these emotional lamentations... buhari has a waec certificate which he obtained over 50 years ago but unfortunately it cant be found today. After attending several military higher colleges and courses both at home and internationally, and also rising from being a recruit to a general in the army, I'm sorry to say, but assuming he never had a certificate (even though he achieved all that) and hoping to use this as a criteria to unseat him as president over 50 years later is a laughable attempt at distracting the government.

By the way when the opposition was busy chasing certificate before the election, the principal of his alma matter dug up a result which till today the losers claim is fake. Why dont you take your investigations to the principal or to waec to confirm its authenticity?... government is serious business and shouldnt be distracted by jokers please.

Clap for urself

My dad and mum were made to dug up their primary school certificate!! Thanks to Aregbe

My mum is of same Age with Nigeria (independence)

Both went back to re quest for primary school certificate..their waec
So Buhari is so special that he can't go and request for his certificate?

Paid to defend keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Okeikpu(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Zoo tongue
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by decomaniaboss(f): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Why am i not surprise?? undecided undecided undecided this is the zoo!!!! Anything goes!!!! And we are in this hell for 3 more long years .... Thanks to the zombies embarassed embarassed
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by decomaniaboss(f): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
dokie:

if this is all you can say, you should be immensely ashamed of yourself. You (and anyone else who shares such opinion)are a monumental disgrace to any age grade you belong to. So for you its all about Jonathan? It doesn't strike you that a country where such is just allowed to be swept under the carpet can never move forward or make any reasonable progress? Anu Mpama.

It should get to a point where you put your political affiliations aside and address an issue objectively.
don't mind the stupid idiot!!! He is brainwashed....definitely a zombie ,nothing up there anymore ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by jacksonite: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Why is the president not calling on the principal of his school to produce that statement of results we saw last year before election? There is something truly wrong with the whole of this government! A government built on lies. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by waternogetenemy: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Rape of Justice!

After raping lady justice, Buhari will come and tell us that he is fighting corruption.

The 15 SAN are pinning her down.
embarassed

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Donclaracuzo: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Don"t be surprise that Lawal Musa Daura the DSS boss has no certificate too! Quota system!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by xelly: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
The court is playing safe to avoid removing Buhari before the news of his R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by jacksonite: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
yudee233:
When you fight corruption both corruption and justice fights back. Please can we allow him finish this tenor especially now it seems we are having directions
But how can corruption fight corruption? Don't you know that forgery and perjury are worse forms of corruption?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by keletex2000(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
...even if he has masters degree or Phd,if he doesn't have the WASC/SSCE /GCE as the case may be, his PhD is null and void. "You can not build something on nothing", that's the saying.

Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

Can you show me the section where it was mention that SSCE Certificate is the only qualification for Presidency?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Nellybii: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Which one is better hiring 15 SANS or bringing out your certificate from your wardrope

#PMBshowurcertifcate

People shouting certificate certificate!! up and down here like Reggae Men.
170 likes from semi-illiterates for someone who keeps things in a ward ROPE instead of wardrobe.
I pity Nigerian future if these bunch of semi-illiterates are our future leaders. SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by ideology(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Which one is better hiring 15 SANS or bringing out your certificate from your wardrope

#PMBshowurcertifcate
am ashamed to refer to myself as a Nigeria sad sad sad
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by ozoigbondu: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
ideology:
am ashamed to refer to myself as a Nigeria sad sad sad
Nellybii:

170 likes from semi-illiterates for someone who keeps things in a ward ROPE instead of wardrobe.
I pity Nigerian future if these bunch of semi-illiterates are our future leaders. SMH

Go fvck yourselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by ideology(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nellybii:

with your good English, if you a not a billionaire, then you are the biggest fool ever liveth.

You came here to abuse him, instead of addressing issues facing your nation.

Anyways as long as APC is the ruling party SUFFER AND SMILE , Silly thing.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by yelloo1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
People will call fayose a polytechnic graduate different name and even say he didn't go to school but they won't say anything about a president that have no cert....
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by ideology(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
who knows you outside nairaland??

Sorry I just noticed you fool !
ozoigbondu:

Go fvck yourselves
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by ozoigbondu: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
ideology:
who knows you outside nairaland??

Sorry I just noticed you fool !

Go fvck yourself

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Ndycharly: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
15 SAN to do what? Why cant he present the photocopy of his result if the original has got lost. This was the question my 6yrs old boy asked me. I was dumbfounded. Dullard shld jst accept that he doesn't have cert, Nd let the sleeping dog lie...BIAFRA is the answer.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Anseth(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Even Bible talk/warned us about #APC#BUHARI
But we obviously don't read our bible. Open to Proverbs 24 verse 21 & 22...

21- My son, fear the Lord, and fear the king as well; do not associate with those that say 'CHANGE'.

22- For their calamity comes quickly, and the disaster they both may bring"
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by MRSALT: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
obailala:
Enough of all these emotional lamentations... buhari has a waec certificate which he obtained over 50 years ago but unfortunately it cant be found today. After attending several military higher colleges and courses both at home and internationally, and also rising from being a recruit to a general in the army, I'm sorry to say, but assuming he never had a certificate (even though he achieved all that) and hoping to use this as a criteria to unseat him as president over 50 years later is a laughable attempt at distracting the government.

By the way when the opposition was busy chasing certificate before the election, the principal of his alma matter dug up a result which till today the losers claim is fake. Why dont you take your investigations to the principal or to waec to confirm its authenticity?... government is serious business and shouldnt be distracted by jokers please.

Stop posting thes disgusting comments. Are you cleverer than 13 SANs and 10 senoir lawyers asking for indefinite adjournment to the case? They know the legal, and moral implications of this matter better than you. Or do you want to join the legal team?. Sometimes, cases are non zero sums. Stop seeing Buhari issues as black and white. We are all humans with our individual weaknesses. I bet you, no judge will disqualify Buhari or cancel his election based on these allegations but the fact is that PMB has no certificate which is a dent to his personality outlook but has no effect on his political career.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Angelina996(f): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oh really! Buhari, is that really you? U wan fight corruption and u no wan show example of a corruptless soul.
Oya, dey fight am, make I dey look u.
Show ur certificate, u dey hire SAN(s), y nah?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
The evil that men do lives with them. This Buhari Certificate will keep on haunting him. I promised to deactivate my account the very moment Buhari shows Nigerians his certificate but it seems my account will forever remain active since he has no certificate grin

People are crying that the country is hard. Why won't it be hard when a certificateless senile dullard from Daura is the president grin

My guy how far

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by snailspeed: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
billyG:

I yur father no b Idioot Y cnt he b president of 9jeria?u will go 2 jail 1day 4 insulting a presdnt.

You have broken rule 2. You should be banned! The guy you insulted should report you to the mods
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by snailspeed: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
MRSALT:

Stop posting thes disgusting comments. Are you cleverer than 13 SANs and 10 senoir lawyers asking for indefinite adjournment to the case? They know the legal, and moral implications of this matter better than you. Or do you want to join the legal team?. Sometimes, cases are non zero sums. Stop seeing Buhari issues as black and white. We are all humans with our individual weaknesses. I bet you, no judge will disqualify Buhari or cancel his election based on these allegations but the fact is that PMB has no certificate which is a dent to his personality outlook but has no effect on his political career.

Actually Buhari has committed a criminal offence by lying under oath! He can go to jail for perjury. This case is more serious than many realise and even the President knows it. He might delay the process but it will not go away. For a start, it will disqualify him in 2019 if he decides to recontest or worst case, it will define his campaign and destroy it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by busyfishing(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
Buhari remains the biggest _fool Nigeria ever had as its president
your moniker says it all.simpleton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Japa: FG Expresses Concern Over Increasing Emigration Of Nigerians / 2019 Election: Why Buhari Must Step Down For Saraki - Primate Ayodele / Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.