Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion (23605 Views)

Lawyer Files Suit At ECOWAS, High Courts To Compel Arrest Of Arewa Youth Leaders / EFCC Files Fresh Charges Against Fani-kayode / Saraki Files Fresh Motion To Disqualify CCT Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Cityguy: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Where is the conscience? See all these sold out SANs. Soon they will come around and start sermonising about how it's unfair the way Nigerians are treated and all the hogwash. Only God can save us from ourselves. This is the fraud foisted on us unfortunately..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Nellybii: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
ideology:
with your good English, if you a not a billionaire, then you are the biggest fool ever liveth.

You came here to abuse him, instead of addressing issues facing your nation.

Anyways as long as APC is the ruling party SUFFER AND SMILE , Silly thing.

Just listen to your rants.
So if you're not a billionaire, you are a fool. Definitely I have no grounds on which I can engage you further. Your intellectual capabilities are not worthy of any meaningful dialogue. Good day.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Nellybii: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
ozoigbondu:

Go fvck yourselves

Pained wailer spotted.
LMAO grin grin
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by ChikaSunday(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
KAYNINI:
so sad that the corruption campaign is a sad scam

Remember that Nigerians ar fantastically corrupt. How ar we sure that d long stay in England is not for Her Royal 2 help manufacture d said certificate since they hv always bn allies.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by dotcomnamename: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Newbiee:
You go file motions tire till 2023.

[size=20pt]You go file motions tire till 2023.[/size]
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by obailala(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
HzRF:

Admit it ur MESSIAH is a pure-stark illiterate?
Okay he's a stark illiterate and infact senile. .. hopefully I have made you happy now?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by obailala(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
HzRF:

Clap for urself

My dad and mum were made to dug up their primary school certificate!! Thanks to Aregbe

My mum is of same Age with Nigeria (independence)

Both went back to re quest for primary school certificate..their waec
So Buhari is so special that he can't go and request for his certificate?

Paid to defend keep it up
He had to go to his school to obtain a statement of result last year just before the election, but y'all said the statement of result was fake. I wonder what exactly you want him to do now... Okay since you know it's fake why dont you go get the real one?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by tuniski: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
obailala:
Enough of all these emotional lamentations... buhari has a waec certificate which he obtained over 50 years ago but unfortunately it cant be found today. After attending several military higher colleges and courses both at home and internationally, and also rising from being a recruit to a general in the army, I'm sorry to say, but assuming he never had a certificate (even though he achieved all that) and hoping to use this as a criteria to unseat him as president over 50 years later is a laughable attempt at distracting the government.

By the way when the opposition was busy chasing certificate before the election, the principal of his alma matter dug up a result which till today the losers claim is fake. Why dont you take your investigations to the principal or to waec to confirm its authenticity?... government is serious business and shouldnt be distracted by jokers please.
U are a joke! Cambridge is the issuing institution and have all records but, won't respond to 3rd party inquiry unless the canddidate's written request! Let buhari collect it from UK and bring it along on sunday!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by obailala(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
MRSALT:

Stop posting thes disgusting comments. Are you cleverer than 13 SANs and 10 senoir lawyers asking for indefinite adjournment to the case? They know the legal, and moral implications of this matter better than you. Or do you want to join the legal team?. Sometimes, cases are non zero sums. Stop seeing Buhari issues as black and white. We are all humans with our individual weaknesses. I bet you, no judge will disqualify Buhari or cancel his election based on these allegations but the fact is that PMB has no certificate which is a dent to his personality outlook but has no effect on his political career.
Nonsense!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Elobyte: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Buhari is yet to show himself,wait nd see dat Buhari is a pure dullard
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by obailala(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
tuniski:

U are a joke! Cambridge is the issuing institution and have all records but, won't respond to 3rd party inquiry unless the canddidate's written request! Let buhari collect it from UK and bring it along on sunday!
You really just think buhari is so jobless as to leave important state matters to start running around looking for one secondary school result in order to please some losers?.. sorry there are better things on his mind. Meanwhile you guys can keep occupying yourselves chasing certificate; the joke is on you bro..

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by dokie: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
obailala:
You really just think buhari is so jobless as to leave important state matters to start running around looking for one secondary school result in order to please some losers?.. sorry there are better things on his mind. Meanwhile you guys can keep occupying yourselves chasing certificate; the joke is on you bro..

if it were that unimportant and inconsequential why go ahead and hire all those SANS using tax payers money? my guy it doesn't take anything for your man to obtain his result from cambridge. He probably doesn't even need to go there. A simple request in written form will have his certificate delivered to him ASAP. Th e guy doesn't have it simple. you have the right to support anyone, u must have your reasons for doing so and I respect that, however, when something like this shows up a beg speak the truth or be silent, it is more honorable. ABEG.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by obailala(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
dokie:

if it were that unimportant and inconsequential why go ahead and hire all those SANS using tax payers money? my guy it doesn't take anything for your man to obtain his result from cambridge. He probably doesn't even need to go there. A simple request in written form will have his certificate delivered to him ASAP. Th e guy doesn't have it simple. you have the right to support anyone, u must have your reasons for doing so and I respect that, however, when something like this shows up a beg speak the truth or be silent, it is more honorable. ABEG.
Okay buhari never went to any school and he never had a certificate... hope you are happy now?
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by tuniski: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
obailala:

It is this kind of your thought process that has kept nigeria crawling since independence. Who is buhari without the people? And what state's affairs is his handling that would hamper him from producing his cert? Even if he is the president of America sef! Obama had to ask the hospital of his birth to release his birth certificate to clear the air with his origin.
It takes nothing to have his cert release if he has one. However, his busy schedule doesn't stop him hiring SANs to pursue court case abi? Yeye zombie better go get a detox!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by obailala(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
tuniski:

It is this kind of your thought process that has kept nigeria crawling since independence. Who is buhari without the people? And what state's affairs is his handling that would hamper him from producing his cert? Even if he is the president of America sef! Obama had to ask the hospital of his birth to release his birth certificate to clear the air with his origin.
It takes nothing to have his cert release if he has one. However, his busy schedule doesn't stop him hiring SANs to pursue court case abi? Yeye zombie better go get a detox!
I am a Nigerian and he is my president. What I'm bothered about is that he delivers good governance. I dont give a damn about some old rumpled paper certificate.. Meanwhile you are the one that needs help, you are the one who obviously needs some medications. I am very fine the way I am. Thanks
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by kutchs: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Whither the integrity Buhari claims to have?
This case and many others have proven that buhari is as corrupt as they come and I'm not surprised his gullible followers are defending him. Like master like servants.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by justy15: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
#Buhari show us your certificate. what is the rationale behind hiring 13 sans to defend whether you have certificate rather than show the whole world the controversial certificate. I quite sypmpatize with justice Ademola who by now is going through hell on pressures n threat that might be coming from buharis men but I urge you to be resilience, strong and comited to rule of law as posterity will forever celebrate you beyond death for standing on the path of justice and rule of law.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please buhari show us your certificate for peace to reign. ..hmm I guess waec cannot be forged... grin
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by nortcentrallord(m): 12:27am On Jun 17, 2016
obailala:
Enough of all these emotional lamentations... buhari has a waec certificate which he obtained over 50 years ago but unfortunately it cant be found today. After attending several military higher colleges and courses both at home and internationally, and also rising from being a recruit to a general in the army, I'm sorry to say, but assuming he never had a certificate (even though he achieved all that) and hoping to use this as a criteria to unseat him as president over 50 years later is a laughable attempt at distracting the government.

By the way when the opposition was busy chasing certificate before the election, the principal of his alma matter dug up a result which till today the losers claim is fake. Why dont you take your investigations to the principal or to waec to confirm its authenticity?... government is serious business and shouldnt be distracted by jokers please.

He is in london right now and has been going to London all the while, why can't he apply for his result to be published @ cambridge since they will honor only the candidates demand of such? You said government is a serious business right? Between hiring 10 SAN to stall a case and a simple letter to cambridge to end all this once and for all, which is more time consuming and resource wasting yet we complain no money no money. The fact that the fraud was committed in 61 doesn't mean he shouldn't face the music today. After all every thief faces the law on the day he or she is caught. Its obvious some of you have sold your conscience and morals to the dogs.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Elliot2(m): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2016
keletex2000:
...even if he has masters degree or Phd,if he doesn't have the WASC/SSCE /GCE as the case may be, his PhD is null and void. "You can not build something on nothing", that's the saying.

true talk. Since it was wasc result (affidavit)he tendered to inec, he must prove same to be true-by providing the true copy of the certificate. weda him get masters degree or phd, it does not matter, since it was wasc result he tendered.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Bethelwealthy(m): 1:14am On Jun 17, 2016
.......where are those fools that were shouting Buhari as incorruptible, may a merciless thunder fire you guys, amiiiiiiiiiiiin!!! grin
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by berrystunn(m): 3:42am On Jun 17, 2016
Joel3:
...it clear to all that buhari is a certificateless man. this are the guys who benefited in the corrupt quota system. a corrupt man is fighting corrupt politicians. it doesn't work that way. e.g Senate president.

Darkness fighting darkness
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by berrystunn(m): 3:46am On Jun 17, 2016
If positive, then all is rank in army is fake. (Scam)
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by MRSALT: 4:30am On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=obailala post=46641809]I am a Nigerian and he is my president. What I'm bothered about is that he delivers good governance. I dont give a damn about some old rumpled paper certificate.. Meanwhile you are the one that needs help, you are the one who obviously needs some medications. I am very fine the way I am. Thanks [/quote

You are trying to convince yourself that you are right. But you don't know you are still putting your ignorance in the open. You want good governance from an uneducated president. Why is constitution interested in the educational qualifications of a presidential candidate if all that matters is good governance. ?Maybe, PDP or GEJ government included it to disqualify your hero, PMB because you guys must blame someone for your failures
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by isfashionclass(m): 4:38am On Jun 17, 2016
This is pure demonstration of craze by our lawmakers and leaders............... Fela should have live longer to explain the situation we are into now(to his blessed memory)
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by caprini1: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2016
obailala:
He had to go to his school to obtain a statement of result last year just before the election, but y'all said the statement of result was fake. I wonder what exactly you want him to do now... Okay since you know it's fake why dont you go get the real one?
But bros,baba pass Igbo language and failed hausa in that statement... lol..
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by RisMas(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
The evil that men do lives with them. This Buhari Certificate will keep on haunting him. I promised to deactivate my account the very moment Buhari shows Nigerians his certificate but it seems my account will forever remain active since he has no certificate grin

People are crying that the country is hard. Why won't it be hard when a certificateless senile dullard from Daura is the president grin
Ode, tell me if the economy of zimbabwe, being lead by the most educated President in world is better than ours. Premium times published the certificate from cambrige and enquiries was made to certify it, but you guy will rather turn truth upside down.

Na una way sha undecided undecided
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by obailala(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2016
caprini1:
But bros,baba pass Igbo language and failed hausa in that statement... lol..
Lol... una don come again grin grin

Which kind of story is this? ... are you sure you yourself can read and write?... abeg show us the result where he passed igbo and failed hausa?... if you cant then na you be the dullard from today onwards tongue grin
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by obailala(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2016
MRSALT:

You are trying to convince yourself that you are right. But you don't know you are still putting your ignorance in the open. You want good governance from an uneducated president. Why is constitution interested in the educational qualifications of a presidential candidate if all that matters is good governance. ?Maybe, PDP or GEJ government included it to disqualify your hero, PMB because you guys must blame someone for your failures
Take a chill pill bro, the president is educated to higher level; the US war college which he attended amongst others are tertiary institutions. Or are you also doubting that he graduated from the US war college?... This is like someone bagging a bachelors and masters degree and completing a successful career where he rose through the ranks to the position of general manager of a massive corporation; but all of a sudden, many years after retirement, some random pained haters claim he is uneducated because they cannot find his waec result. It is only in third world societies like Nigeria that we regard education purely as paper certificate. Meanwhile with this your sort of reasoning you dare to tag me ignorant?.... park well bro!
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by billyG(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
snailspeed:

You have broken rule 2. You should be banned! The guy you insulted should report you to the mods
Dnt b stupid!he shld b delisted 4 insulting d prsdnt.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by Distinguishy(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2016
No no u guyz shud understand MR President, d certificate was taken 2 Mars by NASA 2 keep it safe, it cost less 2 hire 10 SAN dan transport it 4rm space too earth, so pls bear wi him
Re: Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion by jumobi1(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Rexphobia:
Just imagine Buhari does not win this case, what will happen... His election will be annulled and then what?

GEJ and his people will send him to jail because he can't even claim ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.