Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? (1468 Views)

Igbo Girls / When You Beg For Love / Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by sulakishop(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
I met this girl lately and this conversation in the screenshot bellow ensued: (I'm just wondering why girls have to do fine baara)

Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by Duchessree(f): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by MrDude: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na so o

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Uh...''Some Girls" mister...Not All girls Beg for Alms....

Esther don't beg for Airtime.. she'd rather Borrow from the Network providers. undecided
Guys Are already Pigheaded....Doing that would only fuel their lame Ass ego. ain't cut out for that shiiit...cool
A girl gotta get some class....

Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by Ronpet777(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmm!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by Dezolo(f): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Edit your post maybe? It should be.. Why do beggars beg for alms? Which is of course why they're called beggars.. Unless your mum begs for alms.. Ask why miss 08-whatever begged you for airtime.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
oh my gawd
Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by obiorathesubtle: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
The polite word for gold-digger is prospector grin

Your prospector friend shaa
Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by Kondomatic(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
A broke guy and immature guy.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by eph12(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Some don't believe guys do have their own challenges. They just believe you're working so you should be able to drop money anytime she asks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by eph12(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Am I free to copy her number?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by photoshoot(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Haha....I like that word "alms"....

I have said it and would say it again, 80% of girls are beggars!

Kondomatic:

Don't be stoopid please, what would you call the girl? She called him a fool because he couldn't send it... Intact something is wrong with you for this your comment, because of Toto, you won't think properly again

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by photoshoot(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
eph12:

Please do.... angry

I was even going to tell Op to edit her number away, but she had to call him a fool! Really! God knows that girl would suffer for what I would do to her on WhatsApp now. Bloody leach!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by photoshoot(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Kondomatic:

With the way it's paining me, I have to quote you again... Alainironu
Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by sulakishop(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
MAY YOU RECEIVE SENSE LIKE THE FINE BAARA GIRL...

MEANWHILE, A SIMILAR SCENE IS HERE:- https://www.nairaland.com/3169470/guy-refuses-pay-friends-invited

Kondomatic:
Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by sulakishop(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dezolo:
Edit your post maybe? It should be.. Why do beggars beg for alms? Which is of course why they're called beggars.. Unless your mum begs for alms.. Ask why miss 08-whatever begged you for airtime.

Must u display Ur lack of home training in the public? I won't insult Ur mum except that she doesn't have u but in case you are an only child, then she's barren!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by sulakishop(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
eph12:

Pls do!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by sulakishop(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pls ignore the goofy goon, he's a bombastic nincompoop.

photoshoot:
Haha....I like that word "alms"....

I have said it and would say it again, 80% of girls are beggars!

Don't be stoopid please, what would you call the girl? She called him a fool because he couldn't send it... Intact something is wrong with you for this your comment, because of Toto, you won't think properly again

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by Evidence1000(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is serious. Op, God just saved you from spending your money. For her to call you a fool? What would one not see in this life ? This is serious. Op, God just saved you from spending your money. For her to call you a fool? What would one not see in this life ? This is serious. Op, God just saved you from spending your money. For her to call you a fool? What would one not see in this life ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by sulakishop(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
My brother no be small thing o

Evidence1000:
This is serious. Op, God just saved you from spending your money. For her to call you a fool? What would one not see in this life ? This is serious. Op, God just saved you from spending your money. For her to call you a fool? What would one not see in this life ? This is serious. Op, God just saved you from spending your money. For her to call you a fool? What would one not see in this life ?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Beg For Alms? by jonaifame22(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...''Some Girls" mister...Not All girls Beg for Alms....

Esther don't beg for Airtime.. she'd rather Borrow from the Network providers. undecided
Guys Are already Pigheaded....Doing that would only fuel their lame Ass ego. ain't cut out for that shiiit...cool
A girl gotta get some class....

cool

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Being Single Is Cool / My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander / Joy Or Jealousy? See This Photo Of A Bridesmaid Crying At Her Friend’ S Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.