Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,846 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. (6145 Views)

Natural Cure For Every Sexual Problems / Woman Needs Advise After Sexual Encounter With Pastor To Have Her Business Boom / 15-year-old Girl Was 'excited' After Sexual Encounter With England Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by permanentgrace(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
flexyfit:
means u are good in bed....she's satisfied .....

Can i satisfy you?
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by hemanuelmoc(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
steppin:

Slacker sighted!
Heheheheh I swear ur eyes need microscope
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by GoldenJAT(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na only she know how important ur sperm de for their kingdom!
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by ORI1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
femo86:
She go soon get promotion for her "association"....

Rotfl grin grin. Guy no kill me abeg
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by johnny89(m): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lmfao
Adasun:
which god u foolsad sad
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by henry11007(m): 1:01am On Jun 18, 2016
agbonkamen:
who Thank you after sex don help abeg all dis una sex sex matter don tire me for Nairaland.

this place is for mature ppl
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by agbonkamen(f): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016
henry11007:

shut up
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by agbonkamen(f): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2016
henry11007:

not only mature people but mature+ i dont kw who u have helped with your maturity cool
henry11007:

not only mature people but mature+ i dont kw who u have helped with your maturity
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Mastercraft(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Well, i feel she is hiding something from you. Jerk it out of her system now or never!
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by flexyfit(f): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
permanentgrace:

Can i satisfy you?
.....what have you got?
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
femo86:
She go soon get promotion for her "association"....
e fit be so o
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by femo86(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
e fit be so o

No be he fit be so, na wetin go happen....U self, think am na..Haba grin
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
femo86:

No be he fit be so, na wetin go happen....U self, think am na..Haba grin
if not that's shed getting something else somewhere from it, she go even start to dey pay him
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by permanentgrace(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
flexyfit:
.....what have you got?

All that you need to be satisfied. Long/big black dick, last 1hr steadily banging, expert in caressing/romancing, sucks pusssy like a pro, kisses like no one else and many more. Dont you need all these?
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by LePrezident(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2016
layla129:

lmaooo

layla is that's really you in your dp then you're fooooooooiiiiine!!!!!!! Whosh! kiss
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Alekefine(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
fados4sure:
Okay, are you frm Edo?
yes am from Edo
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Alekefine:
yes am from Edo
How are you? What part of Edo are you frm?
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
fados4sure:

Agbonkamen! Sound esan. Please, what part of esan are you from?

All this esan girls with bad attitude. After theyvwill start complaiming that edo boys no dey gree marry them. Common swag she no get

1 Like

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by agbonkamen(f): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
FredN:

All this esan girls with bad attitude. After theyvwill start complaiming that edo boys no dey gree marry them. Common swag she no get
you are very stupid to say that beside u dont know me how then do u now conclude that i no get swag guy u dey craze ooo if you see me face to face u no go fit yan....
Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
agbonkamen:
you are very stupid to say that beside u dont know me how then do u now conclude that i no get swag guy u dey craze ooo if you see me face to face u no go fit yan....

Lol... I wouldn't touch you with a 10 meter pole, even if am paid to. Please get a right attitude.

I am tired of defending my esan sisters all over the world. Same attitude ish everytime, everywhere.

By the way, the 90s called..... said they want their dress up back. This is 2016

Re: She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. by agbonkamen(f): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
FredN:

Lol... I wouldn't touch you with a 10 meter pole, even if am paid to. Please get a right attitude.

I am tired of defending my esan sisters all over the world. Same attitude ish everytime, everywhere.

By the way, the 90s called..... said they want their dress up back. This is 2016
because you are not my type i roll with intelligent guys not sorry ass dumb ijiot like you wait for the girl that will tell you thank you after sex i digust esan guys cos of their anoying arrogant attitude....damn you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) / Looking At Me Makes Guys Release Quickly – Slay Queen. / What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.