Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? (6106 Views)

What's The Full Meaning Of OG? / Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. / Who Knows What The Acronym MILF Stands For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Offpoint: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
What is the full meaning of "OP"?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Donald3d(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:

O riginal P oster

OR

O riginal P ost

It depends on the context.

28 Likes

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by HotPoundedYam(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Opener of Party

Because every Nairaland thread is a party

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by DamnnNiggarr: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Original Poster
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
I think Online Poster.
The person posting the topic/thread.
FP- Front Page.
FTC-First To Comment.

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Oluromantic: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Joystick-pennis
Kittycat-pusssy
Bleep-fucck

9 Likes

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by chiemmanuel(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Odumeje pahose

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by identitylenz(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
;
Oluromantic:
Joystick-pennis
Kittycat-pusssy
Bleep-fucck
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by lightangel65i(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Oluromantic:
Joystick-pennis
Kittycat-pusssy
Bleep-fucck

Slut- lovepeddler
Idiot- slowpoke

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Oluromantic:
Joystick-pennis
Kittycat-pusssy
Bleep-fucck
lol Bleep boy
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by MrChriz: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
what's d meaning of lasticala

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by paulolee(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
it means original poster or original post

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Offpoint: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
MrChriz:
It's a moderator username
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by futurerex: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Oluromantic:
Joystick-pennis Kittycat-pusssy Bleep-fucck
Nawao. See where you cum take burst out.
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by seanwilliam(m): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2020
What is the Meaning of cc?
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by extremelygolden: 12:53am On Jun 02, 2020
OP = Off Point cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by kemicalreact: 1:03am On Jun 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
I've forgotten the full meaning, but it's used when you're addressing a message or post to someone.

It’s mostly used when you send professional emails
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by daddio(m): 1:14am On Jun 02, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Odumeje pahose

2 Likes

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Offpoint: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2020
extremelygolden:
OP = Off Point cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tomorrow now you sef go wan go heavengringrin
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
carbon copy

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by updatechange(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2020
MrChriz:

As define by nairaland dictionary... grin cheesy
Lalasticlala means someone that love anything about snakes and wont hesitate to promote every thread that has to do with snakes

8 Likes

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Ifabernard(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Oga Preek grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Ezmans: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2020
Ifabernard:
Oga Preek grin
what of bmc
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Hookups(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2020
Hookups babes available in Lagos Mainland DM for details

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Alfather: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2020
op: operator
mod: modrators
fp: front page
ftc: first to comment
cc: carboard copy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Emodeee: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2020
When I registered my account. This acronym was new to me. I kept seeing the acronym every thread I opened. I kept wondering what the meaning was. I did not even bother asking anybody on nairaland. What did I do? I googled the meaning and the meaning was revealed to me. Depending on the context you are using it, OP could mean original poster or original post. Hope you get it now? You are welcomecheesy.
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by panmunium(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2020
I once typed a comment "Bleep you" on nl, and sent, to my utmost surprise it auto corrected it to "bleep you" I tried again and again, same happened, I come vex cos bleep you doesn't sound as insult to me. I'm still wondering why the change in words
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Offpoint: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2020
panmunium:
I once typed a comment "Bleep you" on nl, and sent, to my utmost surprise it auto corrected it to "bleep you" I tried again and again, same happened, I come vex cos bleep you doesn't sound as insult to me. I'm still wondering why the change in words
Nairaland censored curse words...

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by ikechemez(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
cc means copied content. just like tagging someone in Facebook
Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by chuggy(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
Credit Card

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by Raeheemwayne: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2020
Op - Original Poster/ Post.
Mod - Moderators.
Fvck - Bleeped.
B.itc.h - Love Peddler.
Cc - Carbon Copy.
BTW - By The Way.
FYI - For Your Information.
Idiot - Slowpoke. etc etc.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2020
panmunium:
it's called censorship.some words are censored like that.na Seun and his goons do am like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do About My Delayed Ejaculation Condition / Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man / 10 Deceitful Things Guys Do To Get Under Ladies Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.