Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend (2388 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2016
She pays more attention to her phone than you
This may sound awkward to some because most of us are addicted to our phones and that doesn't mean cheating but look at the bigger picture, shes always engrossed when it comes to her digital life, including times when you both should be concentrated on each other like alone times, dates etc while you're busy chatting with her she'll be busy with the phone and will be answering you without taking her eyes off it, so you'll feel like the only one investing in the relationship

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2016
sex becomes boring to her
Every couple should get intimate with each other once in a while bjt if she suddenly start loosing intrest and pushing you away everytime you make advances then something is very wrong

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by jamalnation(m): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Ohh not again

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2016
Op you should rename this topic to "reasons why girls easily get bored of the relationship" tongue grin
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by AccidentalGenius: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2016
Dont waste your time bruh! No front page grin
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2016
With just these two points, it's obvious you're on a wrong path
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Budweiser:
With just these two points, it's obvious you're on a wrong path
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:24am On Aug 21, 2016
she accumulates new dresses at higher rates than usual
Most women have a strong affinity for clothes makeup and how they look, they always try to look thier best too, but if she suddenly become intrested in reinventing herself then something is off, her looks her make up time changes, the rate she shops you should give it a thought whos funding her expensive lifestyle

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by Surfboard(m): 12:24am On Aug 21, 2016
Op, you're all shades of wrong.
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:29am On Aug 21, 2016
she suspects your every move
They should be the one under watch here but its a different case entirely they're quick to accuse you and theres no trust in her, you notice she rarely takes the initiative to text or call and if she does, it's to ask where you are she might be tracking your whereabouts for less than innocent reasons. she's not suddenly interested in your day—she's just covering her ass

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Dont waste your time bruh! No front page grin
when you're done talking you can leave how much are they paying for Frontpage
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2016
L1TTLE:
she accumulates new dresses at higher rates than usual
Most women have a strong affinity for clothes makeup and how they look, they always try to look thier best too, but if she suddenly become intrested in reinventing herself then something is off, her looks her make up time changes, the rate she shops you should give it a thought whos funding her expensive lifestyle
do u realise some people do av families dat cater for their needs

guys wil b acting like females aint gat families dey fell from d sky hence their finances shd b questioned undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Op you should rename this topic to "reasons why girls easily get bored of the relationship" tongue grin
you are free to create yours
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:35am On Aug 21, 2016
she doesn't sound enthusiastic about a future with you
Her heart isnt with you so she never imagine the possibility of having a future with you for alot of reasons which range from finding a better partner in her other boyfriend or your less when it comes to expectations, but she wouldn't want to be the one to break it to you, so whenever you say anything about of future she finds a way to avoid it

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2016
she flirts with other guys in front of you
This points to larger issues of being attention-starved, having an insatiable ego, and otherwise being insecure. But more notably, if she's comfortable batting her eyes at other people in front of you, what is she doing when you're not there?

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

do u realise some people do av families dat cater for their needs

guys wil b acting like females aint gat families dey fell from d sky hence their finances shd b questioned undecided
blah blah blah
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2016
she becomes paranoid and quick to point fingers
If your previously secure girlfriend suddenly goes into paranoia mode, you should take notice. If she snaps at you over seemingly innocent actions (basically, anything on this list, but in small, completely commonplace increments), she might be trying to throw you off her scent. By focusing your attention to your perceived failings, you'll be less apt to interrogate her about her actual foul play, which is just the way she'd like it.

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 12:40am On Aug 21, 2016
L1TTLE:
blah blah blah

intimidated by independent ladies tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:42am On Aug 21, 2016
She makes a point to say she’s unhappy.
It's easy to misinterpret any of the aforementioned signals as infidelity when in actuality, there is a perfectly reasonable explanation. But, if you start noticing that the signs are slowly piling up, and she's recently admitted she's no longer happy in the relationship, you might be on the verge of a full-fledged confession.
Guilt is a tricky emotion, and she might feel that by fessing up to her flailing satisfaction in the relationship, she is offering you (and herself) an explanation for her selfish actions. Or, she could be gearing up to act on a long-held impulse, and making her excuses in advances so she can later utter, "I told you so," with aplomb.

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

intimidated by independent ladies tongue
lemme finish posting bae i promise I'll have your time, its almost impossible to create a thread on nairaland without yall roaches infiltrating even in the middle of the night
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by halfricanadian(f): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2016
L1TTLE:
lemme finish posting bae i promise I'll have your time, its almost impossible to create a thread on nairaland without yall roaches infiltrating even in the middle of the night

lol
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:49am On Aug 21, 2016
she has less time for you
She's not dating only you so her attention is divided, of course theres one among her numerous lovers she'll love more, that one has most of her time and attention, and Her new modus operandi is to be MIA and come back after a while with apologies and excuses, and she forgets all the important dates and moments in your relationship because you're seldom on her mind, but of course you'd believe her excuses because love us blind

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:54am On Aug 21, 2016
increased privacy and no closure
having closure with your spouse is good and its a way to connect in a more intimate level but they avoid it because closures lead to talks and talks might lead to some unraveling of secrets, they become reserved abd put a limit to things they tell you, her calls are pucjed in private, phone always locked and in protective custodity, but in the presence of friends they are as free as a bird

Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 12:55am On Aug 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol
bae am done you was saying?
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Oh my goodness shocked I think I am a cheater!
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh my goodness shocked I think I am a cheater!
so you been don they cheat me all these years abi? thank God for this confession time, i for no know. oya continue now, aside from cheating, what else have you been doing? listening.
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 21, 2016
kelval:
so you been don they cheat me all these years abi? thank God for this confession time, i for no know. oya continue now, aside from cheating, what else have you been doing? listening.
Baby,it wasn't as simple as that cry
•••••
I was tempted and.
.....he made me feel alive..special
..... he cooked all my favorite foods and then seduced me over desert cry
....and I cry
••••
you still love me?
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Baby,it wasn't as simple as that cry
•••••
I was tempted and.
.....he made me feel alive..special
..... he cooked all my favorite foods and then seduced me a over desert cry
....and I cry
••••
you still love me?
hmmmmm... *sobs* if not that am love drunk, i'd have call it quit here.. upon everything have been doing to satisfy you all these years, you are still tempted just because he cooked you few dishes. i think am gonna need a break. lmao... please enroll in next 'Africa Next Star' please, am gonna be your number one supporter and when you finally become a superstar (celebrity) i'd be your number one fan. and your husband then *winks* ;[
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 2:26am On Aug 21, 2016
kelval:
hmmmmm... *sobs* if not that am love drunk, i'd have call it quit here.. upon everything have been doing to satisfy you all these years, you are still tempted just because he cooked you few dishes. i think am gonna need a break. lmao... please enroll in next 'Africa Next Star' please, am gonna be your number one supporter and when you finally become a superstar (celebrity) i'd be your number one fan. and your husband then *winks* ;[
get a room please
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 21, 2016
L1TTLE:
get a room please
get a room? here na brothel?
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 21, 2016
kelval:
*shakes her afro* Nope.It was you who started the play,I was just flowin' with you.
••••••
But erm ,I think op wants us off is thread now though.
Re: 10 Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend by L1TTLE(m): 2:39am On Aug 21, 2016
kelval:
get a room? here na brothel?
am not the one whos behaving like a hor.ny teenager

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would A Girl Allow Boy To Play With Her Boobs In Public / If You Can't Control Yourself Don't Look at These Photos / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.