Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP (25994 Views)

Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) / "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed / Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by phemmie06(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Hosanna today, crucifixion tomorrow
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Pavarottii(m): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2016
izzou:

Sure. I am showing it. They are simply telling us to literally vote APC come 2019.

I dont like APC. But PDP aint helping nigeria either. Is it a must to talk about his achievements when congratulating him

PDP should wake up and learn to play the opposition role now. As an critic, you dont commend the opponent,you simply keep quiet.
Wat u said now contradicts Wat u said earlier. Unfortunately I don't know where u stand to constructively respond to u.
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Mcowubaba: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Hahaha....Ajegunle is where most of the miscreants such as the ipob youths leave in lagos..... grin...their influx has already turned festac a hundreds backward.... wink
U Carry Igbo matter for head like gele.....
cheesy cheesy
Mehn, u dey try ooo, how can someone be so Frustrated over another tribe..... grin
Whatever makes you sleep well, na true self u no dey sleep self, always thinking about ur next bigot line of action, I can bet 100k that u're either jobless, illiterate or and undergraduate or underemployed......
If you're in Lagos, pm me, I can help you out..... Jokes apart...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by izzou(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2016
Pavarottii:

Wat u said now contradicts Wat u said earlier. Unfortunately I don't know where u stand to constructively respond to u.

My point is

PDP are just confused. They dont know what they even want. Thats why the wanna celebrate with everyone.

That congratulatory message is not maturity to me. Its a confused speech.
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by tuncy(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2016
hedonistic:
Ambode is a far better governor than that elitist and obnoxious pretender called Fashola. The latter used his eloquence and excessive hype to confuse millions of gullible idiots. Discerning people like me saw through the noise, and I detested everything about him. I still do.

You will say this about Ambode in the coming days.

We know una type.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by vickylincon(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2016
hedonistic:
Ambode is a far better governor than that elitist and obnoxious pretender called Fashola. The latter used his eloquence and excessive hype to confuse millions of gullible idiots. Discerning people like me saw through the noise, and I detested everything about him. I still do.

Even as an eminently anti-APC political observer, I saw from the earliest days of Ambode's gubernatorial reign that he showed signs of a creative/humanist/pragmatic approach to governance that I could not argue against.
like seriously.. Some people dha
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by BarrElChapo(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2016
E no easy to dey chill with gov Ambode grin
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by coolitempa(f): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Mcowubaba:

U Carry Igbo matter for head like gele.....
cheesy cheesy
Mehn, u dey try ooo, how can someone be so Frustrated over another tribe..... grin
Whatever makes you sleep well, na true self u no dey sleep self, always thinking about ur next bigot line of action, I can bet 100k that u're either jobless, illiterate or and undergraduate or underemployed......
If you're in Lagos, pm me, I can help you out..... Jokes apart...

Is it by force to quote me....

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by scholes23(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2016
austinbrown:
How much do u want
a million likes grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by GreenNegro(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Lagos PDP is more matured that the Central PDP.

However, wailers will come out now to say Ambode paid Lagos PDP to eulogise him.
Kai....bro u bad o
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2016
metronaija:
The Lagos state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has congratulated Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos state on his 53rd birthday.

The party said the Lagos state Governor is doing a good job, adding that he is making sure his campaign promises are fulfilled.

The PDP also commended Ambode for using his birthday celebration to raise funds for the treatment of cancer patients.

The spokesman of the PDP in Lagos state, Gani Taofik said “The PDP opines that the governor has attempted to justify his election.

“Observing these attempts, such as in the area of road rehabilitation with pedestrian bridge construction, we will give the governor the benefit of the doubt that he is serious about serving the general interest and not parochial or APC interest as his predecessor did.

“We will keep a tab on his governance and commend or condemn same as applicable. In this period of his birthday celebration, we want to commend him and hope that he sees this assessment as a challenge for him to perform better.”

Taofik also added that “The PDP wishes the governor good health, sound mind and, above all, the fear of God necessary for him to be responsive, productive and just to all. Happy birthday and many happy returns.

“More disturbing to us is that the governor’s lowest point at this time is his neglect to conduct election into the local government councils. This is long overdue. He should allow the Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission to announce the election date this week to serve as his birthday gift to Lagosians.”

Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode turned 53 on Tuesday, June 14, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/governor-ambode-is-fulfilling-his.html

I've never been so happy to be proven wrong. Walahi, i thought ambode will be like his predecessor, the arrogant blabbermouth Fashola.
I'm happy to be pleasantly surprised.
Please as fellow youths and stakeholders in our country, let us applaud good wherever and whenever we see it.
Let us not be partisan but call a spade a spade. let us shun evil and not sell our birthright for a plate of porridge like Esau.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by AntiWailer: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2016
See confession
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by RasheedUmar: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2016
MKO4ever:
If nothing else, Ambode has provided solution to the much dreaded traffic on the almighty third mainland bridge. How many people have noticed that the bridge is now always free for return journey..
I swear, that alone is a huge achievement. Back then, I used to wait until 10pm or even 11pm to leave office in order to avoid traffic on 3rd Mainland but not anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Shaakay(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Opposition without bitterness
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by olaasiwaju: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2016
Good yarn, Ambo à ti de.
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Dom2020: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2016
this is how it should be, constructive criticism
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by danitesglobal: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Great!!!
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Goke7: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2016
truth is pdp never sees themselves as an opposition, they see themselves instead as an assistant ruling party cos why confuse your supporters by saying that a rival party is fulfilling its campaign promises. Some are saying its matured opposition but this is actually a baby opposition party.

PDP have just sentenced themselves to believe they can never win Lagos, I can't believe what am reading here.
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Naavah(f): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Oh Allah, please dont make Ambode relent. Y'all need to see what he's doing at Epe kiss
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by LexxieleE(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Governor Ambode is more dan just a gov., he's God's sent

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by owanedo: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2016
nobody is thanking tinubu for always giving Lagosians good leaders. Jagaban, the man who always see ahead, kudos.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by mikeapollo: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2016
hedonistic:

Even as an eminently anti-APC political observer, I saw from the earliest days of Ambode's gubernatorial reign that he showed signs of a creative/humanist/pragmatic approach to governance that I could not argue against.

God bless you my brother. You must be very highly knowledgeable and someone that reads in-between the lines. I have exactly the same opinion,
even though I am not an anti-APC person.

Fashola was totally clueless and very corrupt! Unfortunately, we are in a society where mediocrity is promoted and worshipped.
It baffles me how some people could be so blind to eulogize a governor that destroyed LASU, messed up the health sector, oppressed the poor with obnoxious laws, used every project as opportunity to extort money from the populace e.g. Lekki toll gate, Ikoyi bridge. A governor that used over N70million of govt. funds to build a PERSONAL website and another N70million to build ordinary borehole. The same man said he used over N7billion to RENOVATE an EXISITING 7 kilometer road (Western Avenue, Surulere), thereby making it an everage of 1billion per kilometer as far back as 2006-07! That is the most expensive road in Nigeria!
Fashola was a thief par excellence!

I just hope Ambode would not fall into the same trap!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by 989900: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Ambode is building on what his predecessors have built over the years from Glover to Mc Gregor, Mobolaji Johnson, Ukiwe, Jakande, Raji, Marwa, Tinubu, Fashola and others.

Lagos is more than just a state -- it is a country, it is a commercial enterprise, it is a way of life. Our predecessors set that tone already.

OTOH, PDP should look towards PDP Lagos for guidance; APC can learn from them too.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by AxeurdaddyIX: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Matured Opposition
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by eyinjuege: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2016
He is doing a good job, and also not a noise maker like his predecessor.
When he initially assumed power, he supplied ambulances, new generators to all the general hospitals, and it was never in the press, no fanfare.
Action governor.
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by eyinjuege: 11:45am On Jun 17, 2016
RasheedUmar:

I swear, that alone is a huge achievement. Back then, I used to wait until 10pm or even 11pm to leave office in order to avoid traffic on 3rd Mainland but not anymore.

Are you serious that there's no more traffic on third mainland? Wowwww... Good one.
How was that resolved abeg?
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by HonabFaj(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2016
If the FG had started the rebuilding process on Nigeria since ,i will accept what you said on fashola,thanks to fashola for making somethings done ,the continuity is what lagos is enjoy today
Itesiwaju Eko
Eko oni baje
Lagos is working
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by bbankky: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2016
The man is actually doing well kudos to him smiley
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Now the question is: Can Apc the same?
Chai!!! Political Maturity.

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Goke7:
truth is pdp never sees themselves as an opposition, they see themselves instead as an assistant ruling party cos why confuse your supporters by saying that a rival party is fulfilling its campaign promises. Some are saying its matured opposition but this is actually a baby opposition party.

PDP have just sentenced themselves to believe they can never win Lagos, I can't believe what am reading here.
Will you drop that phone for your mummy and run to the kitchen to wash plates.

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Lagos PDP is more matured that the Central PDP.

However, wailers will come out now to say Ambode paid Lagos PDP to eulogise him.

"When a Man's ways pleases the Lord, he makes his enemies be at peace with him"
This is what is called a healthy opposition. When someone is doing fine you just have to say it. If not still make it know but be truthful about it.
It mustn't be negative all the time. smiley
Kudos to Lagos PDP cool
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Mitsurugi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Hahaha....Ajegunle is where most of the miscreants such as the ipob youths live in lagos..... grin...their influx has already turned festac a hundred years backward.... wink

Yeah your yoru.ba brothers are paid to clean my Ipod yard in Festac. Ain't life a bi.tch grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maitama Sule Is Dead! Chairman Of Northern Elders Forum Dies In Egypt / Osinbajo Receives Imam Who Hid 200 Villagers In Mosque / Kogi: INEC Begins Final Collation Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.