Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP (25990 Views)

Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) / "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed / Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by coolitempa(f): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mitsurugi:

Yeah your yoru.ba brothers are paid to clean my Ipod yard in Festac. Ain't life a bi.tch grin

Continue to deceive yourself....yorubas have long abandoned Festac due to the high crime rate as a result of the SE migration... angry
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Mitsurugi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Continue to deceive yourself....yorubas have long abandoned Festac due to the high crime rate as a result of the SE migration... angry

Abandoned or sold their property to more wealthy and progressive igbo speaking people? Hate! This is where it gets you. I pity fellows like you. You will live all your life and die sad in a Nigeria shared with Igbo. And we'll still be buying your kind out. Deal with it! grin
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Mitsurugi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
coolitempa:

The last time I checked it was Oduduwa's kids that were making a criminal nuisance of themselves at Forte Oil station in Festac during the fuel crisis. angry
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by otipoju(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

He gave every lagosian ponmo and one bag of pure water to drink gaari in their houses undecided

Wonderful...I hope you sold yours.
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by gare(f): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
most4luv:
Confused party

That's is how it's supposed to be, they are not confused, they have just displayed maturity, the fact they are opposition does not make see what is right and they will say it's wrong, that's the difference between APC and PDP.

Others should take a. Cue from them it's not a do or die thing APC Rivers State see what opposition party are doing not cooking up lies to cause confusion because you want power.

Lagos PDP keep it up
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by nlesor: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
priceaction:
Do they have any options than to fall in line? If they say he is not a performer, then people will take them more as a someone that needs eye glasses. Am sure if agbaje is there, he will be more confused than fayose and probably his main achievement is to provide free wifi in ajegunle where they voted for him n mass.
hahaaaaaaaa
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by coolitempa(f): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mitsurugi:

Abandoned or sold their property to more wealthy and progressive igbo speaking people? Hate! This is where it gets you. I pity fellows like you. You will live all your life and die sad in a Nigeria shared with Igbo. And we'll still be buying your kind out. Deal with it! grin

Iboes be claiming lagos since 24BC....it ain't happening.....why don't you just go back to your land of the diminishing sun....see your poverty ravaged face.... grin grin....with your imaginary wealth... angry
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Xeeman(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Very good indeed.

This kind of matured politics can only happened either in North or southwestern part of Nigeria.

Hadn't been it was in wailers region.........

abeg complete wetin go happen.....
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Mitsurugi(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Iboes be claiming lagos since 24BC....it ain't happening.....why don't you just go back to your land of the diminishing sun....see your poverty ravaged ni face.... grin grin....with your imaginary wealth... angry

slowpoke I'm proudly Anambra. Do check up on my state will you. I invested in the Agric revolution in my state and soon we'll be feeding ya'll with rice from the east. When I'm in Lagos I contribute by paying taxes to LIRS so that lazy amala eating morrafuckers will have a future. We're not interested in your land igbo are interested in making sure yo.rubas survive as a race. See Ekiti Ondo and Osun as case studies. grin
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Mitsurugi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Iboes be claiming lagos since 24BC....it ain't happening.....why don't you just go back to your land of the diminishing sun....see your poverty ravaged face.... grin grin....with your imaginary wealth... angry

On a final note I'm flattered you checked out my pix. I'll take it as a compliment for a humble ravaged poverty nna bros like me grin but hey you don't want to know how many of Oduduwa's girls enjoyed the strength of my stiff made in Biafra pe.nis. Igbo money sweet. Yo.ruba vaggies even sweeter. Why don't you be brave and share your real pix for me to appreciate. You know the tribal marked ponmo lipped version. grin
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by coolitempa(f): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mitsurugi:

slowpoke I'm proudly Anambra. Do check up on my state will you. I invested in the Agric revolution in my state and soon we'll be feeding ya'll with rice from the east. When I'm in Lagos I contribute by paying taxes to LIRS so that lazy amala eating morrafuckers will have a future. We're not interested in your land igbo are interested in making sure yo.rubas survive as a race. See Ekiti Ondo and Osun as case studies. grin

The same Anambra that has been run over by Libyan herdsmen....which land in an erosion savaged enclave.... angry....listen you dunce.... grin...there is nothing you contribute to Nigeria other than bring parasites.... grin....why come to our land in the first place....why not just go back home...that is if you know where it is...land grabbing dunces....forming wealth on Nairaland.... grin
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by coolitempa(f): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mitsurugi:

On a final note I'm flattered you checked out my pix. I'll take it as a compliment for a humble ravaged poverty nna bros like me grin but hey you don't want to know how many of Oduduwa's girls enjoyed the strength of my stiff made in Biafra pe.nis. Igbo money sweet. Yo.ruba vaggies even sweeter. Why don't you be brave and share your real pix for me to appreciate. You know the tribal marked ponmo lipped version. grin

Which Igbo money.....the same imaginary one uncle okonkwo told you about in abakaliki.......keep exporting your ashewos to our land.... cheesy
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Mitsurugi(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
coolitempa:

Which Igbo money.....the same imaginary one uncle okonkwo told you about in abakaliki.......keep exporting your ashewos to our land.... cheesy

Correction I FU.C YOUR ashe.wos in YOUR land. Fixed. grin
Come end this shit. It's Friday. Get an Ipod di.ck to soothe yourself and I'll satisfy myself with sweet Yorub.a oloshos right here in Festac. Goodnight love.
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by coolitempa(f): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mitsurugi:

Correction I FU.C YOUR ashe.wos in YOUR land. Fixed. grin
Come end this shit. It's Friday. Get an Ipod di.ck to soothe yourself and I'll satisfy myself with sweet Yorub.a oloshos right here in Festac. Goodnight love.

You are nothing if not a dirty dog....a homeless refugee in Yoruba land coming online to boost about sleeping with ashewos...a slimmy ball like you is not worthy of an exchange.... angry angry angry
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by thewatcher2020: 3:46am On Jun 18, 2016
hedonistic:
Ambode is a far better governor than that elitist and obnoxious pretender called Fashola. The latter used his eloquence and excessive hype to confuse millions of gullible idiots. Discerning people like me saw through the noise, and I detested everything about him. I still do.

Even as an eminently anti-APC political observer, I saw from the earliest days of Ambode's gubernatorial reign that he showed signs of a creative/humanist/pragmatic approach to governance that I could not argue against.

Same here- I detest every damn thing about that Media-Candy obsessed Fashola. He was a ROGUE! Don't know about now.

As for Amode, I never liked the circumstance surrounding his emergence but DAMNnnnnnnnn the man has won me over with his achievement and his call to duty approach. I'd vote him as President without thinking twice right now. He is the best performing politician in the country right now. Fashola is a nui.sance please!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by thewatcher2020: 3:51am On Jun 18, 2016
goodforsomthing:

For you to be saying that about fashola,mean you know nothing about Lagos state.if fashola has not done well,am sure Ambode won't have had the chance of becoming Lagos state government. Naijabet man say si

oh Please!!! Fashola did absolutely nothing. A juxtaposition of the state's debt profile against the development in the state makes Fashola's whole tenure some sort of comic relief from the informed perspective.

I'm very objective here, just go to some place in Lagos called Lakowe and see how this crook and rogue called Fashola has mortgaged Lagos to himself, Jagaban and few friends. Land reclaimation project achieved with Lagos state funds for the private economic growth of selected few!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by thewatcher2020: 3:54am On Jun 18, 2016
laffwitmi:
This Fashola name will not kill u one day,and i know why you hate him cuz he sent that Ogogoro master to Otuoke grin grin grin

The Ogogoro master can go to blazes for all I care. If the useless Jonathan had performed, Nigeria wouldn't need to put up with this ineffective Buhari government. I don't criticize from a bias perspective. Fashola was A THIEF. Simple as that. He just come off as being clever to lot of feeble minded followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by thewatcher2020: 3:57am On Jun 18, 2016
mikeapollo:

God bless you my brother. You must be very highly knowledgeable and someone that reads in-between the lines. I have exactly the same opinion,
even though I am not an anti-APC person.

Fashola was totally clueless and very corrupt! Unfortunately, we are in a society where mediocrity is promoted and worshipped.
It baffles me how some people could be so blind to eulogize a governor that destroyed LASU, messed up the health sector, oppressed the poor with obnoxious laws, used every project as opportunity to extort money from the populace e.g. Lekki toll gate, Ikoyi bridge. A governor that used over N70million of govt. funds to build a PERSONAL website and another N70million to build ordinary borehole. The same man said he used over N7billion to RENOVATE an EXISITING 7 kilometer road (Western Avenue, Surulere), thereby making it an everage of 1billion per kilometer as far back as 2006-07! That is the most expensive road in Nigeria!
Fashola was a thief par excellence!

I just hope Ambode would not fall into the same trap!

That is the most expensive road in the WORLD please. Fashola was a THIEF!
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by kelly72: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
I think Ambode is doing well, silently though. I like him. He also gives the poor a breathing space, unlike his pedecessor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity / Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) / Akin Alabi: Why My Health Centre Project In Ibadan Is ‘Too Small’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.