Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP (25991 Views)

Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) / "Buhari Has Been Fulfilling His Campaign Promises" - Lai Mohammed / Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by VocalWalls: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2016
lol
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by otipoju(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2016
I am curious " what exactly had he done " to impress people this much.

I am not in Lagos so I dont know and am interested in knowing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by spako4(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Confirmed !
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Breadmaker: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2016
APC would rather than die than congratulate the opposition
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by emmanuelbrown26: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2016
Well well he is trying and i pray dat any spirit of distraction far from him, bcs second tenure now they will start showing us their true colour dats the problem wit our leaders, i pray he finish the good work he has started
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by DaBullIT(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2016
True talk
GudluckIBB:
Lagos PDP is more matured that the Central PDP.

However, wailers will come out now to say Ambode paid Lagos PDP to eulogise him.
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by goodlifehyd(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2016
The same lagos PDP that said APC paid Ali modu sheriff to come destroy their party abegiii
bejeiodus:
Good opposition politics. APC never did this to PDP in any of their state chapters. PDP towers above the APC in the art of political finesse.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2016
otipoju:
I am curious " what exactly had he done " to impress people this much.

I am not in Lagos so I dont know and am interested in knowing.

He gave every lagosian ponmo and one bag of pure water to drink gaari in their houses undecided
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by PapaBaby: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2016
“We will keep a tab on his governance and commend or condemn same as applicable. In this period of his birthday celebration, we want to commend him and hope that he sees this assessment as a challenge for him to perform better.”

APC should emulate PDP and congratulate when situations demands congratulation and condemn when events demands it.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by austinbrown: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2016
2day is My bday Pls dash me likes for no reason

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by petrov10: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2016
damola311:
APC can't and will never do this, they will always find fault in good
not when you have lai and his gangs
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Orikinla(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2016
metronaija:
The Lagos state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has congratulated Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos state on his 53rd birthday.

The party said the Lagos state Governor is doing a good job, adding that he is making sure his campaign promises are fulfilled.

The PDP also commended Ambode for using his birthday celebration to raise funds for the treatment of cancer patients.

The spokesman of the PDP in Lagos state, Gani Taofik said “The PDP opines that the governor has attempted to justify his election.

“Observing these attempts, such as in the area of road rehabilitation with pedestrian bridge construction, we will give the governor the benefit of the doubt that he is serious about serving the general interest and not parochial or APC interest as his predecessor did.

“We will keep a tab on his governance and commend or condemn same as applicable. In this period of his birthday celebration, we want to commend him and hope that he sees this assessment as a challenge for him to perform better.”

Taofik also added that “The PDP wishes the governor good health, sound mind and, above all, the fear of God necessary for him to be responsive, productive and just to all. Happy birthday and many happy returns.

“More disturbing to us is that the governor’s lowest point at this time is his neglect to conduct election into the local government councils. This is long overdue. He should allow the Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission to announce the election date this week to serve as his birthday gift to Lagosians.”

Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode turned 53 on Tuesday, June 14, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/governor-ambode-is-fulfilling-his.html

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by scholes23(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2016
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MATURITY. This is how it should be, where parties appreciate and commend each other and their efforts. I hope and pray that it will promote peace amongst parties.

When you see a SPADE, call it what it is and not a SHOVEL

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Orikinla(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

He gave every lagosian ponmo and one bag of pure water to drink gaari in their houses undecided
grin
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by scholes23(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2016
austinbrown:
2day is My bday Pls dash me likes for no reason
HOW MUCH YOU GO PAY

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by macino1(m): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2016
This is how the game of politic should be played. Commend or criticise logically where necessary with the interest of the people at the centre. Then, provide a better alternative.
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by martineverest(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2016
bejeiodus:
Good opposition politics. APC never did this to PDP in any of their state chapters. PDP towers above the APC in the art of political finesse.
because pdp can never do what aambo Is doing

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Pavarottii(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2016
izzou:
Some wailers have started saying PDP is matured

Its a LIEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are just confused
This same spirit we said about APC and u just showing it.
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by goodforsomthing: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2016
hedonistic:
Ambode is a far better governor than that elitist and obnoxious pretender called Fashola. The latter used his eloquence and excessive hype to confuse millions of gullible idiots. Discerning people like me saw through the noise, and I detested everything about him. I still do.

Even as an eminently anti-APC political observer, I saw from the earliest days of Ambode's gubernatorial reign that he showed signs of a creative/humanist/pragmatic approach to governance that I could not argue against.

For you to be saying that about fashola,mean you know nothing about Lagos state.if fashola has not done well,am sure Ambode won't have had the chance of becoming Lagos state government. Naijabet man say si

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2016
Orikinla:
grin

No mind that guy. Instead of reading the article he dey ask jamb question grin
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by austinbrown: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2016
scholes23:
HOW MUCH YOU GO PAY
How much do u want
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by PapaBaby: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2016
bejeiodus:

You always make sense with your post, am a great admirer of your ever articulate contribution.
Keep it up.
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Lol. I feel you. You no add ajangbadi,mazamaza, Alaba rago and all those suburbs and chanties that make them feel like Lagos owners?
coolitempa:

Hahaha....Ajegunle is where most of the miscreants such as the ipob youths leave in lagos..... grin...their influx has already turned festac a hundreds backward.... wink
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by laffwitmi: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2016
This Fashola name will not kill u one day,and i know why you hate him cuz he sent that Ogogoro master to Otuoke grin grin grin
hedonistic:
Ambode is a far better governor than that elitist and obnoxious pretender called Fashola. The latter used his eloquence and excessive hype to confuse millions of gullible idiots. Discerning people like me saw through the noise, and I detested everything about him. I still do.

Even as an eminently anti-APC political observer, I saw from the earliest days of Ambode's gubernatorial reign that he showed signs of a creative/humanist/pragmatic approach to governance that I could not argue against.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by teacherbim(f): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Nice,so need for pdp to present any gubernatorial candidate in 2019,lol

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by dele080: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2016
Interesting
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by dikeigbo2(m): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2016
I wish him well

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by duality(m): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2016
I never had problems with ambode. I even attacked those who attacked him because fashola's criminal deals were being exposed.. That was the only offense of Ambode.. EXPOSING FASHOLA'S SHAMEFUL Deals? ... how low their thinking.

Can we say the same for buhari led FG? No!!!!

No one is feeling their impact. Even their praise singers are just doing so for nothing.. Buhari led FG need to leave the place for a better government. They are worse than the PDP they condemned.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2016
I love what ambo is doing in Lagos state, but don't allow him the second term o...he will waste it like candle
Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by aydought: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Who says Ambode is not better than Fashola in million folds?? If Fashola is a good administrator, he would have known that all the football pitches he built at the roundabouts on Lekki-Ajah axis would be adding to the pains and sorrows of the commuters on that road. Even as novice, we were all screaming then to consider having flyover bridges but he ignored us. Thank God for someone like Ambode who is now correcting these fantastically committed errors!. God bless Governor Ambode for us!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP by izzou(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Pavarottii:

This same spirit we said about APC and u just showing it.

Sure. I am showing it. They are simply telling us to literally vote APC come 2019.

I dont like APC. But PDP aint helping nigeria either. Is it a must to talk about his achievements when congratulating him

PDP should wake up and learn to play the opposition role now. As an critic, you dont commend the opponent,you simply keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) / Akin Alabi: Why My Health Centre Project In Ibadan Is ‘Too Small’ / Borno IPMAN Directs Members To Suspend Operations, Shut ALL Filling Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.