Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive (2448 Views)

Sexual Video Of Spouse That Went Viral On Easter Day. / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by akinsessy: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please i want a sincere answer and no insult please. I have a girlfriend who resides in Lagos while i live in Abuja. We have been dating for 2years now thou she always come around to Abuja and she work in a bank. Anytime i am in Lagos i stayed in her house . Now to my story i was going through her laptop and i saw a sex video which involved her and a top executive director. i quickly copied the video which lasted for 1 hour.(this is thesame girl that told me no sex until marriage) I also notice she has been married before cos i saw her wedding pictures which she has never discussed with me during the 2years we spent together. when she got home i asked her if she is married then she said no. she left the next day and i was still in shock cos i said who on earth will hide the marriage aspect from a man who has proposed to you. Couple of months ago i bought a car for her as a birthday gift at least you will know i care and also paid a year rent. yesterday i got so annoyed that i went on a blog and i captured an headline of her and her so call ED and i pasted it on facebook and sent her a message. she saw it and called she was begging me to forgive thou i removed the story and names leave just the headline. i also asked her about the marriage stuff she said she is no longer with the husband. A lot of things were discussed on the phone but i latter told her that i will not upload her sex video if only she can refund all the money i have spent on her because she has deceived me and i have wasted 2years of life. Based on my calculation even thou i missed a lot of things out i told her to refund N5M atleast that will over 60% of what i have spent on her. She started pleading that I want to blackmail her. please my question is :Is this really blackmail cos all i wanted is my money since i cant even go out with her again.
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by schumastic(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
op sorry but did they mix anything in your food or drink this night cus it is reacting seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by Surfboard(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
If it isn't blackmail, please tell me what it is

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by fkpboss: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Just move on dude. Na like that your destiny choose am for u
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by lytech1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
My lie detector machine just give u a dirty slap

How on earth will u discover ur girlfriend has another man plus also married in the past, and u still proceed to buy her a car

Chai, u too dey lie bro...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by Belaqua(f): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Was the video a recent one? Or did she make it before she met you?

If it was while you were dating, that's horrible...

It's a terrible situation, but yes, you are absolutely blackmailing her, especially if you know that she does not have the money... 5M is A LOT OF MONEY. Gifts should be given with a clear heart, and shouldn't be taken back after given.

I know you're angry and feel like she took advantage of you (which she has), but the best you can do is move on and leave her to be miserable.

Can you take the car back and sell it to get some money back? Make her move out of the apartment that you paid for in advance and rent to someone else?

I'm sorry that she was so dishonest with you, some people are terrible.

I dated a guy that was horrible to me, and when I left him, I just took my clothes + makeup, left everything else. The took a year at least, but having a clean break like that where I didn't have to put myself through arguing over items was good. Being able to move on and leave the material things behind let me start to heal much faster than if I spent time trying to make sure everything was "fair".

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by Thunderlicious: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Kiaful oo because she may kill u as that is the best cure for a blackmail

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by Belaqua(f): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Also, if the video was before you started dating, then maybe the things she has been through made her want a fresh start, which I don't think can be held against her... Did she outright lie and say she was a virgin, never married? Maybe that time for her was painful and she doesn't want to think about it anymore. Is she a good girlfriend? She seems to be very open with you if she let you use her laptop and stay on her house without checking up or locking you out...
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by dollyjoy(f): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Op i think you are lying. This is 2016 not 1998, people ain't all that gullible. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by dacovajnr: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Belaqua:

It's a terrible situation, but yes, you are absolutely blackmailing her, especially if you know that she does not have the money... 5M is A LOT OF MONEY. Gifts should be given with a clear heart, and shouldn't be taken back after given.

I know you're angry and feel like she took advantage of you (which she has), but the best you can do is move on and leave her to be miserable.

Can you take the car back and sell it to get some money back? Make her move out of the apartment that you paid for in advance and rent to someone else?

I dated a guy that was horrible to me, and when I left him, I just took my clothes + makeup, left everything else. The took a year at least, but having a clean break like that where I didn't have to put myself through arguing over items was good. Being able to move on and leave the material things behind let me start to heal much faster than if I spent time trying to make sure everything was "fair".
You sabi talk sha grin
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Shey ya....sorry. temper justice with mercy.

Ask her to refund you at least half of the cash (N2.5m or N3m)

better still, you can tell her to spread the payment in 8 months.

I think that will be a bit easier for her to pay
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by shortgun(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
Op i think you are lying. This is 2016 not 1998, people ain't all that gullible. undecided
seconded
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by WebSurfer(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fire on the mountain
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by WebSurfer(m): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Belaqua:

Talk true
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by Exponental(m): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2016
I don't know how much it cost to kill but with the present economy situation, boys can do it for 1m. Pls forget about the money you've spent. Thank God you haven't spent on the wedding and other future things in your names. Let her be! The freedom you have is enough. Intact, change your keys or apartment cos I see her as a potential killer.
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by amebovillage(m): 12:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Biko upload the video letz watch grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by akinsessy: 12:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Video was recent the date shows April 2016
lytech1 i bought the car early this year and i got to know about this video just recently
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by Belaqua(f): 12:53am On Jun 17, 2016
akinsessy:
Video was recent the date shows April 2016
lytech1 i bought the car early this year and i got to know about this video just recently

shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No, she has to go.
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by Omotall(m): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2016
op,u don high on wet weed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by PrincessAnna: 1:02am On Jun 17, 2016
Guys be claiming they only give girls toothpick on a date...real men spend millions. Op, this is a cheap blackmail, just move on and forget about her.
Re: My Girlfriend Sexual Video With Top Bank Executive by alimablessing: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
i

(1) (Reply)

/ Should He Forgive Her? / The Girl I Met At Unilag(help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.