Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) (2029 Views)

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by PreciousRahl(m): 2:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Good day Nairalanders smiley

*clears throat* smiley

So I have this friend who has this 'cute" girlfriend. Anyways, he got arrested for a crime he did not commit and while in Cell, I was the only one among his friends who would go and visit him and come back to give her updates about his welfare.

I would keep her company to lift up her spirit and gradually I found out we were becoming closer in a platonic sense tho. But recently I found myself falling for her , almost told her one day I became '"High". I called her and was about spilling my feelings , thankfully I got control over myself, kept quiet for more than a minute, she called back a couple of times and I couldn't bring myself to pick up. We saw the next day and she kept asking me what happened, but I just told her an absurd story cheesy ...

Anyways I remember a day me and my said friend got .. high before the arrest incident and went to visit her and she asked me if I have a secret crush on her, I just smiled, blushed and said nothing cheesy .

By the way my friend has been released and I still have these "feelings" for his girlfriend.... What do I do?

Advice needed... Thanks in advance cheesy
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by AnodaIT(m): 2:23am On Jun 17, 2016
What do you do?

Get arrested and see if your friend would be coming to visit you in cell

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by nerdfrost(m): 3:06am On Jun 17, 2016
AnodaIT:
What do you do?

. cheesy grin sure
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by Kondomatic(m): 3:08am On Jun 17, 2016
How are we sure you're not high this morning?

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by dyadeleye(m): 3:39am On Jun 17, 2016
You too get ojukokoro....you are just like David in the Bible...
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by chelseabmw(m): 3:50am On Jun 17, 2016
Please don't be greedy and selfish

There are lots of fishes in the river

You better protect your friendship with Ur Friend smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Dont ditch out wat u cant take. Cute girls don finish on d street?
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by ephemm(m): 4:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Ur friend might now be arrested for a crime he truly commits, when he finds U in bed with his gf and cut ur penix

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by Caseless: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Bros , fear God.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by Smellymouth: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2016
Get over it! undecided undecided undecided undecided

P.S. ::: I just read the title of the thread to answer this...

No expiation needed..You don't steal your friends girl, you learn that day one in being a Man...

Get your own woman!

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by RasheedUmar: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2016
If she spreads her legs, fu+k the devil out of her brains. She's just a girlfriend, not a wife.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by dannyben5: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Op just luk at what you are saying,ladies are more in number than men all over the world. you beta go get urs b4 u steal ur frds own
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by topgear(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2016
PreciousRahl:

*clears throat* smiley

So I have this friend who has this 'cute" girlfriend. Anyways, he got arrested for a crime he did not commit and while in Cell, I was the only one among his friends who would go and visit him and come back to give her updates about his welfare.

I would keep her company to lift up her spirit and gradually I found out we were becoming closer in a platonic sense tho. But recently I found myself falling for her , almost told her one day I became '"High". I called her and was about spilling my feelings , thankfully I got control over myself, kept quiet for more than a minute, she called back a couple of times and I couldn't bring myself to pick up. We saw the next day and she kept asking me what happened, but I just told her an absurd story cheesy ...

Anyways I remember a day me and my said friend got .. high before the arrest incident and went to visit her and she asked me if I have a secret crush on her, I just smiled, blushed and said nothing cheesy .

By the way my friend has been released and I still have these "feelings" for his girlfriend.... What do I do?

Come on dude...don't break the secret bro code.
Leave your feelings out of it ..the guy is your friend..
Don't do such to him...he wouldn't expect it from you..
It mite just hurt him....

And the lady try and forget about her..Dey are lots of beauty's out there that wud give u something to think about ....

Be a nice fella....

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by xoella: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2016
seriously!? y will u jeopardize ur friendship over a mere short spanned affection ?

*Throws a bucket of water on him

dude wake up ....

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by xross(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2016
See gaals dey waste for road and every corner.
Guy go find yaa own.
Big eye no go kill us gees

We too do.
Oboi go and wash your eyes with blest water and look else where.
I understand your package but he no pure. Na quanta go end am.

#realmendontcheatoneachother
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2016
kill it.... it would have been a different ball game.. if they weren't together anymore.. but dude!! they are... I don't know how you do it.. but it won't be proper if it gets out of hand... I understand ur situation though ..its not ur fault.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by schumastic(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2016
PreciousRahl:

*clears throat* smiley

see them "ASSISTANT BF".you better go and find your own lady and crush the life out of her with love n leave your friend gf alone..girls full everywhere n this one is taken..infact give me your friend number let me tell hima descendant of judas Iscariot is his friend.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2016
It's normal and human nature to love/like what you care for and the reason for that is constant attachment,interaction or communication with that person/pet.

The way you feeling about your guy's girl was actually the same way she prolly was feeling about you, that's why she asked if you crushing on her....so you see, its normal phase in human nature especially if you a care giver at that point in time.

To neutralize the positive feeling about her to not betray your friend. Follow these steps

1- intentionally pick a fight with her, look for her flaws and make it a subconscious reason you choose not to like her.

2- Don't bother to see her and if you see her co-incidentally, just switch to thinking about her flaws.

3- Don't even interaction/communicate with her for no reason.

4- Don't stalk her online or check her activities.

I'm sorry, these above are bad things to do to a girl but you tryna dead growing feelings just so you don't betray the friendship you have with your friend. On the flip side, I could also teach you to fast track the feelings if you willing to sacrifice your friendship to mere p ussy. Just undo the listed points above and often come up with the type of slick rick story telling lines to explain to your friend when the deed is done.

Life is a game, Ain't no referee.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by PreciousRahl(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by TuneChi369(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
PreciousRahl:

*clears throat* smiley

I just checked your profile pics and it shows you dey even school for Great Uniben,My school for dat mata.No do like dat oooo.Just go faculty car park or Hall 2 And shout I'm single and see how many Cute bae go rush you.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by PreciousRahl(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by PreciousRahl(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
TuneChi369:
I just checked your profile pics and it shows you dey even school for Great Uniben,My school for dat mata.No do like dat oooo.Just go faculty car park or Hall 2 And shout I'm single and see how many Cute bae go rush you.

Hahaha... thanks bro smiley
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by PreciousRahl(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kondomatic:
How are we sure you're not high this morning?

I'm not.... Are you smiley
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by PreciousRahl(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
AnodaIT:
What do you do?

OK .
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by PreciousRahl(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
RasheedUmar:
If she spreads her legs, fu+k the devil out of her brains. She's just a girlfriend, not a wife.

Nah
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by TuneChi369(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
PreciousRahl:

Hahaha... thanks bro smiley
You welcome Brother.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by Florblu(f): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
As some guys mouth dey stink so also their thought. Your friends girlfriend ?Yet you are seeking for advice

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by PreciousRahl(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
you need just jungle justice. How can you even think of going for your friends girl?
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by PreciousRahl(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: I Have A Crush On My Friend's Girlfriend (Advice Needed) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
PreciousRahl:

Google is your friend...
middle finger bruh... Shove it up where the sun has no chance of shining into.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Shallow And Proud? / 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.