Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta (13274 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 11:48am On May 16, 2018
The is a true life story that unfolded last week in Abraka, Delta State.

There's a guy who has been into yahoo for 1year but didn't pick any money so he started complaining to his friends. One of his friends decided to help him. he took him to go and meet one baba that'll do something for him so that he'll be able to pick money.

He was introduced to the baba and the baba told him to bring the pant or sperm of any girl he sleeps(have sex) with ,,the desperate guy then told the baba that don't be a problem for him.. Fast forward to 3days later he brought a pant of a girl he slept with to the baba...
the herbalist told him the girl has already been used by another person that he should go and look for another girl. The guy decided to go and hustle for another girl, after 2weeks he brought another pant to the baba and the baba said the same thing that this one too has been used by another person.. the guy became confused but he decided not to give up.
He brought another pant to the baba and the baba told him that the girl has already been used.
He became angry and he thought that the baba is playing games with him.
He decided to use his main girlfriend that he wanted to marry to see if the baba was really playing games with him. he brought his main girlfriend's pant to the baba and the baba said the same thing that his girlfriend has already been used, the guy became furious and told the baba face to face that the baba was playing games with him and he's going to beat him up and destroy the shrine if the baba doesn't stop the games..

The baba then told him to keep quiet or he'll do something to him that he'll regret all the days of his life, immediately the guy kept quiet.
The baba then told him that he's not playing games with him that his girlfriend has already been used , , the guy started explaining to the baba how his girlfriend is a faithful girl,, she has been dating him for the past 3years and she doesn't move around with other girls. To clear all doubts the baba decided to show him the face of the person that used his girlfriend ,,when the baba showed up ,it was the guy's very close friend that is into yahoo yahoo.
The guy angrily left the shrine in anger and went straight to his girlfriend's house.
He asked his girlfriend if she has had sex with that his friend that is into yahoo and the girl initially denied but when he started beating her she agreed that she has had sex with the yahoo yahoo friend.

The guy then started crying and he asked his girlfriend why she slept with that his friend who's into yahoo yahoo and the girl told him that the his friend offered her 150k and she was in need of money then so she had no other choice than to sleep with him and take the 150k.

Immediately the guy heard that he started crying heavily and he told his girlfriend that she has been "used"..the girl became confused and she asked him what he meant but the guy held her and they went to meet that his friend who's into yahoo yahoo.. while they were going he was swearing that he must kill that his friend for betraying him.
When they(he and his girlfriend) got to his friend's house and he demanded an explanation. ,,the friend who's into yahoo yahoo confirmed to them that he used the girl(his friend's girlfriend) already and the girl mutually agreed to sleep with him after he offered her 150k.. the girl started crying

The guy and his friend (who's into yahoo yahoo) started fighting ..the fight turned bloody that people started running to come and see them fighting

all this while I was driving by and I heard the noise I came down and walked to the place where they were fighting it was then that they spilled out this story!
Everybody went mute. the girl cried more.
Someone in the crowd called the police and they came to arrest the two guys in our present.

I don't know what later happened because I drove away.. maybe they'll bail themselves.

I just feel like sharing this story on nairaland .

The girl's life have been rendered useless.

When these girls are used;
their lives become useless
some won't be to give birth to children in the future
some won't be able to graduate from school
some won't be able to get employed no matter how qualified they're
some may run mad
some will die.

I can boldly say that many abraka, Ughelli, Ozoro and Asaba girls have been rendered useless.
especially abraka girls.. more than 25% of Delsu female students in abraka have been used.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!
Your future is bigger than designers ,pizza and iPhones!!

It's not a must to wear costly designers, make up and others stuffs because your friends are using them!

I'm not even pitying the girls,, I'm pitying the men/guys that are going to get married to these girls.

Please my brothers, before you take any girl to the alter please ask her about her past!! ask her if she has dated any yahoo yahoo guy.

make sure she undergo medical tests!
and also go for serious prayer.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!

I wonder what will happen if this yahoo yahoo continue till about 5years time, these guys will have succeeded in destroying the lives of many Nigerian girls.

NB: I'm not in anyway trying to dissuade any lady from dating a yahoo yahoo guy.

Your life, your choice.

but a word is enough for the wise.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 11:56am On May 16, 2018
Biacan, hope you're reading this.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 12:06pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:
Biacan, hope you're reading this.
Where are you in delta sad

3 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by movid(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2018
uhmm..but i no believe the story sha

9 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 16, 2018
movid:
uhmm..but i no believe the story sha

maybe it's because of the way I wrote it.

I witnessed this stuff in abraka..
the two guys confessed themselves

6 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Where are you in delta sad

Abraka presently but I stay in Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 12:33pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

Abraka presently but I stay in Asaba.
I do come to asaba sometimes smiley

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
I do come to asaba sometimes smiley

really?
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 16, 2018
So that guy was crying that someone used his gf? Was she not the same girl he wanted to use before being told she's been used?

What you said about Delsu girls is true 'cause my cousin once said the same thing about Delsu boys.

9 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 16, 2018
kimbraa:
So that guy was crying that someone used his gf? Was she not the same girl he wanted to use before being told she's been used?

What you said about Delsu girls is true 'cause my cousin once said the same thing about Delsu boys.

I'm telling you.
Ughelli, Delsu, Ozoro and Asaba girls..
Most Delsu girls have been rendered useless.

I'm not even pitying the girls, I pity the men that will marry them later in life.

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 16, 2018
I wonder why some girls think designers and iPhones are more important than their future.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

I'm telling you.
Ughelli, Delsu, Ozoro and Asaba girls..
Most Delsu girls have been rendered useless.

I'm not even pitying the girls, I pity the men that will marry them later in life.
One just has to be careful in this time where people see nothing wrong in yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 12:59pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

really?
Yes but why did you call my attention to this thread though sad

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 12:59pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

really?
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by movid(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Make u no date yahoo guy
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 1:08pm On May 16, 2018
movid:
Make u no date yahoo guy
Do I look like someone who date yahoo guys sad
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 16, 2018
kimbraa:
One just has to be careful in this time where people see nothing wrong in yahoo.

I can confidently boast that more than 25% of Delsu female students have been used...

They should keep on running after yahoo yahoo guys.

the funny thing is they don't even use the money they collect from the guys on useful things.

These girls won't be able to give birth to kids in future
some won't be able to graduate
Some won't be able to get employed no matter how qualified they are
some may die early
some may run mad.

I'm not trying to dissuade them from dating yahoo guys but a word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:

so that you can read the contents of the post and learn from it (that's if you've not been used already)

4 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 1:12pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

so that you can read the contents of the post and learn from it (that's if you've not been used already)
Used Nah I'm a yahoo girl and you've been used by me

6 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Used Nah I'm a yahoo girl and you've been used by me

Biacan, please I'm not joking here.

Everything isn't a play matter.

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by movid(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Do I look like someone who date yahoo guys sad
Yes grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 1:23pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

Biacan, please I'm not joking here.
Everything isn't a play matter.
I'm joking also smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 1:24pm On May 16, 2018
movid:
Yes grin
K
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
I'm joking also smiley

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 1:41pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

Have you heard of sugar mummy using the destiny's of young men all in an exchange for money or probably marry them.......?

6 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by newjosboy: 1:51pm On May 16, 2018
Y is dis not on front page?

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Berlyn1(f): 1:52pm On May 16, 2018
Story undecided
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 16, 2018
Berlyn1:
Story undecided

okay.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 16, 2018
Fake ass story... So every girl the Guy slept with allow him to take their pant??

Girls wen no dey take their pant play.. even to hang am outside dem dey fear.

8 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by gonkin(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2018
This thing happens so much in delta
I mentioned in a post that many and so many girls are walking corpses and they are not aware. Some nairalanders were bashing me.

One future husband will just carry unnecessary wahala for something he didn't start.

https://www.nairaland.com/4503325/girl-dies-after-visiting-facebook#67556285

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by marvelli(f): 2:21pm On May 16, 2018
This is very scary stuff if true. So no matter how many times girls read the yahoo plus stories they are still spreading legs? Honestly I pity the girls, but they shouldn't be so greedy because of material things and learn to manage what they have. I have to ask Sha, how do these guys collect the pants of these girls without the girls noticing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by lacruz12(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2018
Benin is not left out

Those boys are bent on ruining the lives of innocent ladies.

Anytime I read stories like this, whether fake or real, I do forward to my sisters and my girl

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Set To Release First Hardcore P*rnographic Movie...see 'deadly' Screen / Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling / How Much Is Olosho In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.