Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? (14692 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Adeoba10(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2017
lonelydora:
I was asked to stay back at Maiyama Local government council of Kebbi State, I vehemently refused. What will I be doing in a LG that workers come to work when the month gets to 21st and stop as long as they have received their salary? I wasn't born lazy, reason I left on the day of POP
How peaceful is Kebbi state, and hope the roads are in good condition.... From Abk to kebbi?
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Adeoba10(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2017
ednut1:
i was retained at my PPA, Amaogwugwu community sec school, ohuhu , abia. loving it angry
Ohuhu nsulu... Dats where INEC posted me to... Buh my ppa was at Isialangwa
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by godfrey01(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2017
spyroxy1:
I got my first job through NYSC Scheme: I Was Retained at my place O primary assignment. Let's share it,  were you retained at your POP?

which state?? What are they into (your ppa)??
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by kabanayol9(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2017
spyroxy1:

Yeah.. I am a manager now and eager to help NYSC members
Bros please help, I need a job, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by mikeweezy(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2017
did i even have a ppa oh shit i dnt more like a ghost corper using my time to learn tailoring

2 Likes

Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by krazyeagle(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
I served in Ambrose Alli University Epkoma, then a new university was being built at Auchi, so I was asked to apply by the HOD I was working under, but my whole mind was to come yo Lagos for greener pasture, Ladies and Gentlemen, here I am in Lagos state still looking for job. its as if I am regretting why I refused to apply to the New Edo University built by Adams Oshomole at his home town. Naso life be.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by lonelydora: 9:40pm On May 18, 2017
Adeoba10:

How peaceful is Kebbi state, and hope the roads are in good condition.... From Abk to kebbi?

Kebbi is peaceful but 100% sharia compliant. From Abj to Kebbi (Jega/Birnin Kebbi) is about 7/8 hours drive. They pass through Minna - Kontangora - Kebbi. Good roads expect at the Niger - Kebbi boundary area.

1 Like

Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Adeoba10(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2017
lonelydora:

Kebbi is peaceful but 100% sharia compliant. From Abj to Kebbi (Jega/Birnin Kebbi) is about 7/8 hours drive. They pass through Minna - Kontangora - Kebbi. Good roads expect at the Niger - Kebbi boundary area.
Thanks ma
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by lonelydora: 10:06pm On May 18, 2017
Adeoba10:

Thanks ma

I am a man and not a woman. Welcome bros
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by corpersforum(f): 10:19pm On May 18, 2017
here we are

Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Raychux23(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2017
ednut1:
i was retained at my PPA, Amaogwugwu community sec school, ohuhu , abia. loving it angry

Hlo, I'm Ray, I also served at Ohuhu sec sch.
U said they retained u, I doubt. D state hardly retain non indigene. Mayb u were retained as a P.T.A teacher dat is run by d school.
Pls tell me wat I dn't knw
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by ednut1(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2017
Raychux23:

Hlo, I'm Ray, I also served at Ohuhu sec sch.
U said they retained u, I doubt. D state hardly retain non indigene. Mayb u were retained as a P.T.A teacher dat is run by d school.
Pls tell me wat I dn't knw
sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Switup: 11:05pm On May 18, 2017
spyroxy1:

Yeah.. I am a manager now and eager to help NYSC members
My service begins on the new week. Meanwhile, i am a competent and fast learner. In other words i can work effectively even under pressure. I do hope sir, that i fall into the category of NYSC members you would like to help.

Thank you.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Romanus123: 12:00am On May 19, 2017
To be retained is not the issue but the salary. I got retained at my PPA last year during my service, but later pull out and travel to Dubai. Now my salary in Dubai is times 9 of what I was receiving as a secondary school teacher in Lagos. Dubai is a place to be as a youth. To know more about jobs and salary in Dubai, you can wapsapp me on +971508553469.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by AspDrone(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2017
Ogun 2017 Nysc members, batch A, stream 1.
If you are for team Ogun please join the thread below via the link... www.nairaland.com/3806926/2017-nysc-batch-members-ogun#3806926.1 Make we relate #TeamOgun #CyberRise
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by 9japrof(m): 6:13am On May 19, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
How many people would even accept to work in their place of primary assignment?

Depends on so many factors. like your PPA being a government parastal or a Higher institution. Many stay behind if they are offered the chance to
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by 9japrof(m): 6:32am On May 19, 2017
Got retained in Federal Polytechnic, Bida after my service in 2014. Still there until now. The funny thing is that i never wanted coming to the north in the first place.

Sometimes life is a mystery

1 Like

Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by oluboom(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2017
A'17 ondo corpers are already discussing... join the whatsapp group through the link
https:///KCJb5iMIZ6nJuqNHyChV7Q
or message ur number to 08068091227
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Daddybright1986(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2017
Currently with my PPA,after pop an d school pays me 20k but ayam summiting CV every cona shaa....hoping for a better job I always tells people is better you something from start instead of sleeping at home an b begging for recharge cards, an ayam also into lessons after school, earning modan salary d paid me

1 Like

Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Wesify(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2017
Was retained as an Engineer.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Jackipapa: 9:03am On May 19, 2017
Yes My very first job at the bank for I studied accounting at OAU.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by lawrykings(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2017
mikeweezy:
did i even have a ppa oh shit i dnt more like a ghost corper using my time to learn tailoring
you're thinking just like me, am a potential corp member, I fancy the idea of being a ghost corper and using my time for something else, but am scared at the same time that I may be missing out on something, how true are my assertions bro, since you're in the game already, you may want to give me some scopes, thanks!
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by spyroxy1(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2017
Switup:
My service begins on the new week. Meanwhile, i am a competent and fast learner. In other words i can work effectively even under pressure. I do hope sir, that i fall into the category of NYSC members you would like to help.

Thank you.

course of study?
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by spyroxy1(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2017
godfrey01:

which state?? What are they into (your ppa)??

state : Lagos

What are they into : Construction / Fabrication
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by mikeweezy(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=lawrykings post=56666593]
you're thinking just like me, am a potential corp member, I fancy the idea of being a ghost corper and using my time for something else, but am scared at the same time that I may be missing out on something, how true are my assertions bro, since you're in the game already, you may want to give me some scopes, thanks![/quote

bros i choose to ghost my service cos am after the service year you will be left with nothing more over ppa dont paid well and them will use you like robot machine.....so involving urself with handwork is the best you may not be having those little 3k or 5k from ppa like others but at the end you will be happy you choose the right path ....like me am not regreting it
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by lawrykings(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=mikeweezy post=56670159][/quote]
OK bro... thanks, I will like to chat private with you on WhatsApp is that your number on your signatory?
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Adebayo4all: 11:33am On May 19, 2017
MrTeeo:
My first job was two weeks after nysc, I was the Corpers Liaison Officer (CLO) of my LG and I treated all corps members fairly. Didn't eat their money and tried my best to cover up for corps member who had issues.
Did all that without the need for payment, I actually helped a girl and she was really appreciative and we became friends. A week after service she called that her firm needed an operations guy somewhere in Lekki, I was kinda reluctant cause my PPA, a school, wanted me to stay on a salary of 25k with accommodation somewhere close to Lagos, but she asked me to come and
Went for the interview and luckily I got the job through her connect... Pay wasn't massive but three times what my PPA was offering and that experience got me a way better job a year after.

So guys, make sure you form connections, some corps members are highly placed.
You are a fool

is God who helpd u not connectn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Switup: 11:55am On May 19, 2017
spyroxy1:

course of study?
history and Int'l studies. But i have a fair knowledge of the French language and can communicate with it to the best of my ability. Meanwhile, i have reasonable years work experience for my age
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by mikeweezy(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2017
lawrykings:

OK bro... thanks, I will like to chat private with you on WhatsApp is that your number on your signatory?

yea
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by MrTeeo: 2:00pm On May 19, 2017
Adebayo4all:
You are a fool

is God who helpd u not connectn

Lol, God would not come down to help me. He would send men my way.. ...

If you don't know my prayer everyday is for him to send helpers my way.. .

And thanks for the insult bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Corps Member Drown During Picnic In Taraba / Nysc 2021 Batch C / NYSC Not A Waste Of Time, Says DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.