Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? (14693 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Raychux23(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2017
ednut1:
sarcasm

Oh! Hw did I miss that.

Gues I ws carried away "hw cld abia of all state".
A state dat cldn't pay us our complete stipend b4 leaving cld employ a corper into it workforce.

Anyways, I served there 2013/2014.
What ur year?
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 19, 2017
MrTeeo:
My first job was two weeks after nysc, I was the Corpers Liaison Officer (CLO) of my LG and I treated all corps members fairly. Didn't eat their money and tried my best to cover up for corps member who had issues.
Did all that without the need for payment, I actually helped a girl and she was really appreciative and we became friends. A week after service she called that her firm needed an operations guy somewhere in Lekki, I was kinda reluctant cause my PPA, a school, wanted me to stay on a salary of 25k with accommodation somewhere close to Lagos, but she asked me to come and
Went for the interview and luckily I got the job through her connect... Pay wasn't massive but three times what my PPA was offering and that experience got me a way better job a year after.

So guys, make sure you form connections, some corps members are highly placed.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? by hadjipapiey(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2018
InfinixMine:
Year 2009 topic in year 2017 undecided 8 years after..

Op don turn manager already.

This is hilarious �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Corps Member Drown During Picnic In Taraba / Nysc 2021 Batch C / NYSC Not A Waste Of Time, Says DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.