Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl (827 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl by marvelck: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2016
COPIED:

Yesterday at noon, two young men were walking in the rich neighbourhood of VGC Lekki.
A young lady was constantly watching them from her balcony. She made a kissing gesture at them. Confused, one of d guys looked behind to see if they were the one the lady was signaling. To his great surprise the lady pointed at him to confirm he was the one she was signaling. In attempting to honour the invitation, the other guy held his hand to dissuade him not to go, that it was a trap.
The 1st guy looked at his friend and said to him "This beautiful sheri pawpaw dey call me, you say make i no go? You be bad belle, You dey craze? Make u dey go, I go join you later the guy zoomed off to the gate entrance, and went up to the lady.
There, she welcomed him with a smile and ask him to sit on the sofa and be comfortable. She will be with him soon. Minutes later the door bell rang.... She whispered "my husband has come back unexpectedly, please, take the pressing iron and pretend to be ironing" she added more clothes.
The husband was wearing the rank of a Colonel in the army.
The guy obliged and took the iron and began ironing the clothes as the husband sat there watching TV throughout.
He ironed the clothes of the husband, woman, children, tablecloths, sheets, curtains till 6pm. The woman then gave him one thousand naira
The next day, the guy meets the other and narrates his ordeal.
The other guy : "Eeeeh, no be you wan date beautiful sheri koko?.... if you care to know, those clothes you ironed?
-
-
-
-
I washed them".............
smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2016
hahaha hahaha grin grin grin

Funny
Re: When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl by vizkiz: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2016
so na whenever guy enter her house na him her husband dey come back abi? grin

I think I need to start strolling around that area cheesy
Re: When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl by Bigloaf: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2016
puting a laugh in my face these morning.
Re: When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl by sinaj(f): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2016
cheesy
Re: When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl by Engrobiorah(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2016
Bigloaf:
putting a laugh on my face this morning.
Re: When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy soo funny grin
Re: When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl by firstking01(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
gringringrin
Re: When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl by eniigmar(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin She don use their heads.
Re: When Your Friend Is Trying To Protect You From A Bad Girl by Gliterrati(f): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? / Advice Needed :should I Relocate To Her Place? / Romans Landers Come And See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.